Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 10-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Invisible Thad

THE BRANSON MEETING!!!! Cons slated for meeting!

Well! The word has leaked out ! ! ! ! Cons are holding a Major Gathering in Branson ! ! !
Old 10-01-2007, 04:52 AM
Registered Member

Branson is the "live music capital of the world" for former headliners. Mile after mile of cheap motels and $3.99 breakfast buffets. Home sweet home for entertainers who no longer receive top billing.

Las Vegas is a much better place for meetings.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:17 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
Well! The word has leaked out ! ! ! ! Cons are holding a Major Gathering in Branson ! ! !
When is this? I need to mark my calander

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 10-01-2007, 07:17 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkbench View Post
Branson is the "live music capital of the world" for former headliners. Mile after mile of cheap motels and $3.99 breakfast buffets. Home sweet home for entertainers who no longer receive top billing.

Las Vegas is a much better place for meetings.

you know something, when i heard this I asked something similar! i said with all that worldliness- country get a pass though PB
Old 10-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Hoover View Post
When is this? I need to mark my calander
not sure of dates - let me know too
Old 10-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Go OLLU Armadillos!!!

Hey! Let's crash the party! Whoo Hoo!

BRANSON! OR BUST!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
Hey! Let's crash the party! Whoo Hoo!

BRANSON! OR BUST!!!
Now Dora we could not do that!

BUT we all may be able to find some common ground...

I met rg there at a LOBSTER buffet a few weeks ago. Last I heard most UC were still eating shellfish

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 10-01-2007, 07:54 AM

Besides Dora, don't you trim your poodle's hair? And is he not Lutheran? I afraid you would not be welcome.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Hoover View Post
Besides Dora, don't you trim your poodle's hair? And is he not Lutheran? I afraid you would not be welcome.

what are you talking about! she's digressed from Pentecost to charismatic to Luthern!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 08:17 AM
GO CUBBIES!

branson does not seem like the place for CONS to meet...that is funny. keep us posted thad!