Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery > The Cry Room
Facebook

Notices

The Cry Room Where disruptive users are sent for a TIME OUT!

Old 02-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Banned

Re: God does not accept sin

The only scripture that gives you the right to marry another that has been divorced is if their spouse had committed fornication or is dead.

That is it.

PERIOD
Old 02-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Renewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertcarring View Post
All this is meaningless that you have said here to me.

What I have stated will stand with God.
How do you know ? You place yourself as a god or equal to God with your statements. Is that your proclamation? That you are God? It must stand with the Word of God, which it does not. If it does, please show us where. Otherwise your just babbling your opinions.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 02-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Banned

And even then...depending with the Lord if that is even acceptable.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
How do you know ? You place yourself as a god or equal to God with your statements. Is that your proclamation? That you are God? It must stand with the Word of God, which it does not. If it does, please show us where. Otherwise your just babbling your opinions.
Show you.

lol

You are joking are you not.

You would have to be blind not to see it if you read the bible.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Banned

You can read all about it in the Book of Matthew.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Renewed

Quote:
The only scripture that gives you the right to marry another that has been divorced is if their spouse had committed fornication or is dead.

That is it.

PERIOD
1 Corinthians 7
15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace. 16 For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 02-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Renewed

Quote:
Show you.

lol

You are joking are you not.

You would have to be blind not to see it if you read the bible.

No, I'm very serious. You dispute the teachings of others yet can not teach yourself ? Now who is joking ?

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 02-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
No, I'm very serious. You dispute the teachings of others yet can not teach yourself ? Now who is joking ?
You are very disrespectful. And have no Wisdom of God. I would recommend that you do not post to me again.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Renewed

Quote:
You are very disrespectful. And have no Wisdom of God. I would recommend that you do not post to me again.
You have laughed and called my responses funny. Yet I have not mocked you nor your understanding of scripture, I have simply asked for clarification. If you are going to teach then you must teach with scripture. If I have no wisdom of God then it is your responsibility to teach me, otherwise your just a sounding brass, a clinging cymbol... that is scripture.

Your attitude here is unscriptural, unGodly, and with out the love and compassion that Jesus taught us as His followers to have.

And as long as you post on this forum I will respond to you as I please.

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 02-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
And as long as you post on this forum I will respond to you as I please.
James, Chapter 4, 15: For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

Really now?

Just who do you think you are talking too?