Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:58 PM

This IS a Great Depression!

This video was posted on January 12, 2008. It is unbelievable in it's predictive nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyiXDgG0q0I
Old 12-03-2008, 10:03 PM

Re: This IS a Great Depression!

These are his predictions for 2009.

Further massive bank failures, massive corporate bankruptcies, massive unemployment, skyrocketing inflation (third quarter), food shortages, and talk of a NEW CURRENCY.

THIS MAN IS NOT A PROPHET!!! He is an economist from Germany. He is predicting at least a nine year depression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_QWVGaMAwA
Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 PM

Listen carefully to his advice at 1:06. He is scared spitless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0n2zGJgQdI
Old 12-03-2008, 10:29 PM

Look at how accurately Peter Schiff predicts this. This is from 2006. He was dead on. He predicts a deep recession that will last for several years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q4UzCunFhU
Old 12-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

Ps 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 12-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Registered Member

Habakkuk 3:17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 12-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered Member

Psalm 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the warnings, Nahum.

Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:34 PM

Mizpeh, of course I believe that God will take care of us. But I believe God has given us sound financial principles in His Word as well.

Store up for times of famine.

Genesis 41:

28 "It is just as I said to Pharaoh: God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29 Seven years of great abundance are coming throughout the land of Egypt, 30 but seven years of famine will follow them. Then all the abundance in Egypt will be forgotten, and the famine will ravage the land. 31 The abundance in the land will not be remembered, because the famine that follows it will be so severe. 32 The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.

33 "And now let Pharaoh look for a discerning and wise man and put him in charge of the land of Egypt. 34 Let Pharaoh appoint commissioners over the land to take a fifth of the harvest of Egypt during the seven years of abundance. 35 They should collect all the food of these good years that are coming and store up the grain under the authority of Pharaoh, to be kept in the cities for food. 36 This food should be held in reserve for the country, to be used during the seven years of famine that will come upon Egypt, so that the country may not be ruined by the famine."
Old 12-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Registered Member

Well, then, if the German is correct, we have two quarters of deflation in which to store up!

But I would prefer a prophet of God giving the warning and not economists.

And there has to be a counter balance to all the gloom and doom even if it's true.