Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Re: Glorified Flesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJJ View Post
No, this is like trying to talk to Leday... totally impossible.

Pearls before swine comes to mind.....
Royal cop-out, Like usual. You cannot actually use bible as I have and discus the issue.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
You both evidently believe the same false doctrine then. lol
Or we believe the Truth!

That is alright, Paul did say "After the way called Heresy, so worship I the God of my Fathers."
Old 11-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Lots of bold statements and not backed up with scripture while I backed all mine up.

Once again....

Hebrews 10:12 KJV.. But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

It is not more insane to say that the MAN, who is the one God incarnate, is distinct from the Father of the same person of God in Heaven than it is to say it was true when Jesus walked the earth as a MAN.

I do not need a physical body in heaven and I am not going to heaven in a physical body. Where did you get that idea? And this is not the first time we talked about this either.

Bodies are not for heaven. BODIES are for the earth, and after the white throne judgment we are going to be ruling this world IN A BODY like Adam was meant to be, and Jesus will be in a BODY as well.

The SON OF MAN is ruling the earth now, and shall relinquish that dominion to the Father when the resurrection of the body occurs when death is the last enemy put under his feet.

THE MAN RULES NOW.

And if you would deal with scripture rather than promote an unfounded thought that denies and ignores scripture, we could deal with this properly. I have detailed scripture to back up my view because I got it from scripture.

Dispies believe Jesus died on a cross, too? Does that make me wrong because I agree with that part that has nothing to do with Disp? A literal bodily resurrection is not a dispie ditsinction.
So Mike, where is the right hand of Power? Do you think that God, Father, has a physical right hand? Where do you live?

the right hand of power is the place and dominion of the body of Christ, operating in power and dominion of the Spirit!
Old 11-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
None of you two can actually use bible to base your beliefs! You make empty and incorrect claims that the actual scriptures refute.
Uh huh.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Royal cop-out, Like usual. You cannot actually use bible as I have and discus the issue.
Not at all Mike, the real problem is what perspective are you using versus my using.

We look at the same verse and see two different things.

You see physical and I see spiritual.

You talk about the body of Christ Jesus and see a little body in heaven somewhere, sitting on the right hand of God the Father Jesus.

I talk about the Body of Christ and see the Church. The Body of Christ!

Sitting on the Right hand of Power.

As long as you hold on to the physical dimension you will never see the spiritual.
Registered Member

Mike...... where are you?

Man up man!!!!

For once in your life answer a spiritual question!
Registered Member

Quote:
Yep, these guys got their little 5'6" Jesus, floating around in heaven, around Jesus the Father, maybe playing with Jesus the Holy Ghost....

These guys are dualies and can't get away from it.
That's as ignorant a statement, as one can make. It's as if a distinction of any time between Father and Son is to be mocked at, as when Jesus was born and lived until He ascended into glory. Suddenly, without any scripture to prove it, the distinction is lost.

You obviously don't know what RIGHT HAND means as well.

Lesson:

RIGHT HAND is a metaphor for POWER.

It does not mean RIGHT SIDE. You cannot get on the right side of the Father because he is omnipresent. You never actually heard of this metaphor of the RIGHT HAND have you>

Read and learn:

Exo_15:6.. Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Exo_15:12.. Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

Deu_33:2.. And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Job_30:12.. Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction.

Job_40:14.. Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.

Psa_16:8.. I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psa_16:11.. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psa_17:7.. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Psa_18:35.. Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psa_20:6.. Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

Psa_21:8.. Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.

Psa_26:10.. In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.

Psa_44:3.. For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.

Psa_45:4.. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

Psa_45:9.. Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

Psa_48:10.. According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

Psa_60:5.. That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.

Psa_63:8.. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Psa_73:23.. Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

Psa_77:10.. And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.

Psa_78:54.. And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.

so many more... IT Means HONOUR and POWER.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
That's as ignorant a statement, as one can make. It's as if a distinction of any time between Father and Son is to be mocked at, as when Jesus was born and lived until He ascended into glory. Suddenly, without any scripture to prove it, the distinction is lost.

You obviously don't know what RIGHT HAND means as well.

Lesson:

RIGHT HAND is a metaphor for POWER.

It does not mean RIGHT SIDE. You cannot get on the right side of the Father because he is omnipresent. You never actually heard of this metaphor of the RIGHT HAND have you>

Read and learn:

Exo_15:6.. Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Exo_15:12.. Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

Deu_33:2.. And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Job_30:12.. Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction.

Job_40:14.. Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.

Psa_16:8.. I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psa_16:11.. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psa_17:7.. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Psa_18:35.. Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psa_20:6.. Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

Psa_21:8.. Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.

Psa_26:10.. In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.

Psa_44:3.. For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.

Psa_45:4.. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

Psa_45:9.. Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

Psa_48:10.. According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

Psa_60:5.. That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.

Psa_63:8.. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Psa_73:23.. Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

Psa_77:10.. And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.

Psa_78:54.. And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.

so many more... IT Means HONOUR and POWER.
Mike, you are the one who claims that the body of Christ is on the right hand of the Father!!! Not me!!!!

I do believe everything that you have written here! More than you do.

What is the Body friend?

1Co 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

What do these Scriptures mean to you Mike?

For once, answer them!
Old 11-02-2019, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Now, I am going to go fix a door...

I will try to get back this evening....

Nicodemus. this is up to you now!
Old 11-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not at all Mike, the real problem is what perspective are you using versus my using.

We look at the same verse and see two different things.

You see physical and I see spiritual.
No, you confuse physical with natural. It is not physical versus spiritual, it is natural versus spiritual. I explained this before many times.

NATURAL means mad alive by nature's life. Spiritual means ae alive by Spirit life, not nature. Spiritual is like supernatural.

Fr for the umpteenth time, tell me if these SPIRITUAL things were not physical like you require.

1 Corinthians 10:3-4 KJV.. And did all eat the same spiritual meat; ..(4).. And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Spiritual meat, drink and rock. ALL PHYSICAL.

That is in the same book only 5 chapter earlier.

And what about this:

1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV.. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. ..(15).. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Is the spiritual man not physical, or does SPIRITUAL mean what is empowering the man?

It's all in the same book? In your view you would have to say that spiritual people are not physical. They left their bodies! lol

1 Corinthians 3:1 KJV.. And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

That would mean to you that Paul could not talk to them like non-physical people.

You do not understand the proper contrast of NATURAL AND SPIRITUAL.

Quote:
You talk about the body of Christ Jesus and see a little body in heaven somewhere, sitting on the right hand of God the Father Jesus.
You obviously need to read my list of verses that show RIGHT HAND is not PHYSCAL POSITION.

Quote:
I talk about the Body of Christ and see the Church. The Body of Christ!
I answered all these irrelevant points with you years ago

And that is not the context of the BODY OF CHRIST in 1 Cor 15. The body of Jesus that the disciples saw was the one of arms and legs that left the tomb. The body of the church is something altogether different. We are still the body of Christ as the church while Jesus has a human body that is very supernatural/spiritual. And I told you this before as well. The reason the wife is called the flesh and bones of Adam while he is the head, is because she was taken from his body, just as the church was taken from the body of Christ on the cross. You completely confuse metaphors because you do not understand that they are metaphors, and why there are so.

The wife is the husband's body but he still has a personal physical a body of arms and legs. You think illogically.

Quote:

Sitting on the Right hand of Power.

As long as you hold on to the physical dimension you will never see the spiritual.
You do not know that it is not spiritual versus physical but it is natural, and neither do you know what natural actually means.

And as usual, no scripture yet I see.