Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Registered Member

Re: Coronavirus contains HIV genes

I read China engineered it for an assassination attempt against the POTUS. Something went badly wrong and an outbreak occured there.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...01.30.927871v1

Abstract

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light on the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis of this virus.
E - comments on this article are very interesting. Some appear to debunk the original article.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

Biological weapons are the new nuclear weapons.

This is still appropriate: I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” – Albert Einstein.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
E - comments on this article are very interesting. Some appear to debunk the original article.
Yes, I'm aware of the controversy surrounding the findings. But when all the surrounding events are put together, it clearly indicates something artificial is going on, on several levels.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-04-2020, 01:18 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

2010 paper on bat coronavirus including experimental use of HIV as a method of increasing infectibility:

https://link.springer.com/article/10...705-010-0729-6

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-04-2020, 01:26 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

It looks, walks, acts, and quacks like an engineered bioweapon. The mortality rate is low (this virus is far less deadly that the common flu) but this low mortality rate seems to be due to early mutation of the virus.

Problem: what if it mutates again back to it's likely intended far more lethal form?

The Chinese response to this virus seems utterly disproportional to the reported actual effects. Meaning? The Chinese government are fully aware what this thing is and was meant to be, and are treating it for what it is: an underperforming but potentially catastrophic race-specific bioweapon targeting Asian males using a highly contagious common cold base (coronavirus) spliced with HIV derived properties of unknown long term possibly immune-system destroying effects.

As soon as they believe they know whodunit, the pupu platter is gonna be served up piping hot and fresh off the assembly line...

Old 02-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
It looks, walks, acts, and quacks like an engineered bioweapon. The mortality rate is low (this virus is far less deadly that the common flu) but this low mortality rate seems to be due to early mutation of the virus.

Problem: what if it mutates again back to it's likely intended far more lethal form?

The Chinese response to this virus seems utterly disproportional to the reported actual effects. Meaning? The Chinese government are fully aware what this thing is and was meant to be, and are treating it for what it is: an underperforming but potentially catastrophic race-specific bioweapon targeting Asian males using a highly contagious common cold base (coronavirus) spliced with HIV derived properties of unknown long term possibly immune-system destroying effects.

As soon as they believe they know whodunit, the pupu platter is gonna be served up piping hot and fresh off the assembly line...
E - I do not have time to fully research this today, but I am curious as to your mortality comment. From what I remember reading, last week, the mortality rate of this virus was 2.7%, which put it at the Spanish Flu level.
The common flu is about 0.1% I believe.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
E - I do not have time to fully research this today, but I am curious as to your mortality comment. From what I remember reading, last week, the mortality rate of this virus was 2.7%, which put it at the Spanish Flu level.
The common flu is about 0.1% I believe.
I feel better
Old 02-04-2020, 10:46 AM
Registered Member

Someone here in AZ at ASU was diagnosed with it last week.

No, not really.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Someone here in AZ at ASU was diagnosed with it last week.

No, not really.