Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Freedom@apostolicidentity .com

Re: DKBs 1st Test: Will He Uphold Manual w/ Craft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJJ View Post
ORDER OF FAITH?

Goodness, that sounds Catholic!

What is next for them? Sainthood?
Definitely sounds exclusive .... May apostleship is next ...

although in this subculture the pastor possesses the 5 fold ministry
Old 02-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

Just to ease your mind since you are so concerned....

Bro. Craft IS NOT a WPF minister...
He showed interest at one time, but ended up not joining, and bowed gracefully out of all involvement....
He has not even been at the last SUMMIT (don't remember if he went to the initial one), PEAK, WPF Meetings, etc....

Just thought since you started an entire thread about Bro. Craft, you may have just called him up and asked him if your premise was even correct to begin with....

But, oh well, didn't mean to ruin your fun.... Resume speculating......
Old 02-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAII View Post
So he is above the rules?
Is T.F. Tenney above the rules for not following protocol when preaching some places? Has he been questioned? or censured? or disciplined?
Old 02-21-2010, 01:29 PM
the ultracon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
Just to ease your mind since you are so concerned....

Bro. Craft IS NOT a WPF minister...
He showed interest at one time, but ended up not joining, and bowed gracefully out of all involvement....
He has not even been at the last SUMMIT (don't remember if he went to the initial one), PEAK, WPF Meetings, etc....

Just thought since you started an entire thread about Bro. Craft, you may have just called him up and asked him if your premise was even correct to begin with....

But, oh well, didn't mean to ruin your fun.... Resume speculating......
The WPF website must be out of date. T L Craft IS listed there as a member of the General Council.

Can one be on the WPF's council and not be a minister with them ?
Old 02-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeatlast View Post
The WPF website must be out of date. T L Craft IS listed there as a member of the General Council.

Can one be on the WPF's council and not be a minister with them ?
You are right, and I know see the confusion... I did not realize he was still listed since he has not been involved... It is possibly out of date, and he is NOT licensed as a WPF minister.

I know he originally planned to join, and that was when he was added to the general council. He has had no involvement since the initial interest, as far as I know- and I am sure he has not publicly in meetings, etc.... I assume the WPF never updated the pages, and obviously needs to.. unless they just left the initial council in place until the general council election (every two years, I think) at the next SUMMIT... The WPF general council, if I recall correctly, allows dual license, but the executive council does not... Like I said, I am trying to remember, and could be mistaken....

Once again, for clarification, he is still NOT a licensed WPF minister. He could easily verify this for anyone who wants to know....

Last edited by Sunni; 02-21-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: forgot to add :)
Old 02-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Quote:
You are right, and I know see the confusion... I did not realize he was still listed since he has not been involved... It is possibly out of date, and he is NOT licensed as a WPF minister.

I know he originally planned to join, and that was when he was added to the general council. He has had no involvement since the initial interest, as far as I know- and I am sure he has not publicly in meetings, etc.... I assume the WPF never updated the pages, and obviously needs to.. unless they just left the initial council in place until the general council election (every two years, I think) at the next SUMMIT... The WPF general council, if I recall correctly, allows dual license, but the executive council does not... Like I said, I am trying to remember, and could be mistaken....

Once again, for clarification, he is still NOT a licensed WPF minister. He could easily verify this for anyone who wants to know....
Does anyone here know Bro. Craft well enough to ask him if he now does or once had a license or credentials with the WPF and then get us straightened out?
Old 02-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Freedom@apostolicidentity .com

Quote:

The WPF website has gone through various revisions and updates in the last 2 years ... this last overhaul looks really good btw ... and TLC is listed everytime.

Including as of today 2/20/2010 - http://www.worldwidepf.com/go/defaul...neral-council/

Seems the webmaster should be notified by you Sunni ... however your qualification that perhaps the GC is still the one at its formation ... would mean TLC has been a member of the WPF and the UPCI during this interim.

Also if memory serves this council was posted early on with members ... then it was down to 49 ... if my count is correct it has been pruned on the website to 45, now. You can search the AFF threads to verify these numbers.

Last edited by DAII; 02-21-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The WPF website has gone through various revisions and updates in the last 2 years ... this last overhaul looks really good btw ... and TLC is listed everytime.

Including as of today 2/20/2010 - http://www.worldwidepf.com/go/defaul...neral-council/

Seems the webmaster should be notified by you Sunni ... however your qualification that perhaps the GC is still the one at its formation ... would mean TLC has been a member of the WPF and the UPCI during this interim.

Also if memory serves this council was posted early on with members ... then it was down to 49 ... if my count is correct it has been pruned on the website to 45, now. You can search the AFF threads to verify these numbers.
Give him a call, Dan.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 02-21-2010, 06:32 PM
La vie est un voyage

Quote:
DKB doesn't care what I think.
And neither do I as a matter of fact.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

WPF is destined to fail.

Not a single Georgian listed on the council.