Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-25-2016, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Re: Official Trump flip flops & broken promises th

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
No. He said on 60 minutes, NY Times interview and other statements that he's not going to pursue it. Breitbart, Trump's propaganda piece, actually came out and called it a broken promise. And yet after all this, you still claim Trump will indict her. And still not a word about Breitbart's articles. You just wish to attack me and claim I'm an idiot.

Yeah, I read her own words. The problem is her words don't match her actions, and you know the saying. Her money and both her and her husbands efforts have been 100% pro-common core. So she can claim whatever she wants to claim. Unfortunately for her, anyone who isn't a biased hack will be able to see right past her words to her record.

You are making assumptions just as you did all during the campaign and were proven wrong. No matter what Trump says, you will attack it. Explain why any of us should take such a discredited person seriously? Why are you now going to be right about everything when thus far you've been right about nothing?
Old 11-25-2016, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
You are making assumptions just as you did all during the campaign and were proven wrong. No matter what Trump says, you will attack it. Explain why any of us should take such a discredited person seriously? Why are you now going to be right about everything when thus far you've been right about nothing?
Ignorant. Only a fool ignores everything to just lob personal attacks.

Breitbart and several other conservative orgs have spoken out about this as well. But sure, ignore them and attack me based on over half the voters staying home and giving Trump the election.

But you know what, I'm going to wait and come back to this when Trump is sworn in and after the mythical 100 days when he does nothing, including when he doesn't prosecute Hillary and when he doesn't take out Common Core and when he doesn't repeal obamacare.

Then when you're on the short end and proven wrong, we'll revisit your arrogant comments and discuss why anyone should take you seriously since you were wrong.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:58 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Breitbart, as well as several conservative orgs
I fixed it for you. Brietbart hasn't been conservative since not long after Andrew died.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Ignorant. Only a fool ignores everything to just lob personal attacks.

Breitbart and several other conservative orgs have spoken out about this as well. But sure, ignore them and attack me based on over half the voters staying home and giving Trump the election.

But you know what, I'm going to wait and come back to this when Trump is sworn in and after the mythical 100 days when he does nothing, including when he doesn't prosecute Hillary and when he doesn't take out Common Core and when he doesn't repeal obamacare.

Then when you're on the short end and proven wrong, we'll revisit your arrogant comments and discuss why anyone should take you seriously since you were wrong.

Again, these are the kinds of rants you made for months and were wrong on every count. Ah but this time you are going to be right! BWWAAHHAA! And when Trump does indeed make progress, you'll come up with some other lame thing to rant over, and you'll be wrong about that, too.
Old 11-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Again, these are the kinds of rants you made for months and were wrong on every count. Ah but this time you are going to be right! BWWAAHHAA! And when Trump does indeed make progress, you'll come up with some other lame thing to rant over, and you'll be wrong about that, too.
Keep posting.
Old 11-26-2016, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Keep posting.
Oh I will, and it will be a pleasure.
Old 11-26-2016, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

Old 11-29-2016, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Explain why any of us should take such a discredited person seriously? Why are you now going to be right about everything when thus far you've been right about nothing?
http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...61&postcount=1

Trump wins popular vote - WRONG
Trump loses in a landslide - WRONG
Trump loses Battleground states - WRONG
Hillary next POTUS - WRONG

Old 11-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...61&postcount=1

Trump wins popular vote - WRONG
Trump loses in a landslide - WRONG
Trump loses Battleground states - WRONG
Hillary next POTUS - WRONG

Nope. Trump did indeed win the popular vote by at least 2 million votes.

I underestimated his ability to overcome the evil and corruption. I have never been so glad to be wrong. But unlike you, I never trashed him or said he'd lose "bigly".

Last edited by Originalist; 11-29-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:17 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Nope. Trump did indeed win the popular vote by at least 2 million votes.
Only if you exclude the fraudulent votes, could you possibly come up with something like that. Since we have no frame of reference to determine exactly how many votes were fraudulent, there's no way to prove that conclusion.

Quote:
I underestimated his ability to overcome the evil and corruption. I have never been so glad to be wrong. But unlike you, I never trashed him or said he'd lose "bigly".
What do you call saying that Clinton would win the EC by a landslide, then? Losing slightly by a landslide?

Quote:
Thus Clinton will lose the popular vote by a significant number but win the election in an Electoral College landslide.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.