Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-10-2021, 11:41 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,184
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Are you having a Dispensationalist moment?
ROFL!!!

Ok, that was funny.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-11-2021, 12:46 AM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 8,342
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Very good questions every 501c3 church needs to be asking themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-11-2021, 07:31 AM
Michael The Disciple's Avatar
Michael The Disciple Michael The Disciple is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 14,548
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Since preaching a few sermons through the week at a building is how many (not all) Pastors make a living a good amount of them will at least outwardly do what the system tells them.

Many of them despised the thought of "underground" or "house Churches" preaching against them and mocking them. Only last year Preachers were still ridiculing having Church on Facebook, Youtube, Zoom, Paltalk and such.

Now many have apparently seen the light.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-11-2021, 09:03 AM
1 God 1 God is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 482
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

God is hitting the reset button on the reformation.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Originalist Originalist is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,813
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mont.preterist View Post
Dear pastors or ministering Brethren,

In the next few years we are going to see a much more concentrated attack against organized church as we have known it in the past.

The anti Christ forces are going to attack the tax exempt status of religion thus adding extreme costs to property, they are going to take away the exemption of having to report every year of the finances, they are going to want to tax the income...

What are you going to do in the next few years when the big building that you have spent hundreds of thousands, possibly millions on, is now going to be taxed to fund the beast that now is formed in DC? Of course they might give a pass to those who "work" with the new requirements.

Are you going to "work" with the system in order to protect your assets?

Are you willing to lose that big building in order to do what God wants you to do?

What about when that big salary goes away because you no longer are able to have the building to draw the big crowds? Are you going to bend at the knee to the rulers of facebook and zoom in order to keep the crowds? Even though you used to preach against TV and televangelists you find that in order now to keep the crowds that YOU must now turn to the same technology that you once condemned. Remember when Mark Hamby was kicked out of the Pentecostal crowd for preaching on TV? Now the very vehicle that kicked him out is doing the same thing that he wanted to do.

It is amazing how this thing is working out. Pastors and ministers who once stood for righteousness have now became youtube pastors. But what happens when God moves on you to preach something, you put it on youtube, and youtube removes it? Are you going to dilute your message to appease the new overlords? What are you going to do?

I believe that we are going to see lots of the big churches in Pentecost go away... unless they knuckle under to the system. This we have ALREADY seen with the recent vaccine requirements cropping up. "Do what they want you to do" are the cries of superintendents and religious leaders. Pastor, Evangelist, Minister... what are you going to do?

Are you prepared to go underground in order to do the work of the Lord?

Are you prepared to lose your building to do the work of the Lord?

Does the "Pride of Life" that comes with prestige prevent you from being ready to do the work of the Lord?

Are you ready to take a pay cut in order to do the work of the Lord?

I fear that with many in the Apostolic / Pentecostal ranks they have already declared what they are going to do. They are not ready for what is coming and will have trouble acclimating to the new norm.

Pastors, what are you going to do?
We are going to fight back, in their faces. We will fight for the abolishment of federal income tax so the "tax-exempt" threat becomes irrelevant. We are going to teach on the sovereignty of the states and the right of States to break off and form their own union, in spite of the outcome of the Civil War. No hunkering down. We go on the offensive as Christian Nationalists.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-12-2021, 12:07 AM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,184
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
We are going to fight back, in their faces. We will fight for the abolishment of federal income tax so the "tax-exempt" threat becomes irrelevant. We are going to teach on the sovereignty of the states and the right of States to break off and form their own union, in spite of the outcome of the Civil War. No hunkering down. We go on the offensive as Christian Nationalists.
You mean Nationalist Christians.

If you aren't prepared to let God's Word be the law book, with government's only job being to enforce that law book, then you aren't ready for prime time.

The constitution is a golden calf that folks are going to have to let go of. The "no religious test for officials", the blanket undefined "free exercise of religion" and "freedom of the press" along with the interstate commerce clause and the necessary and proper clause are part of the reason America is currently an Orwellian hellscape.

We don't need any "legislators" whatsoever. We just need courts that apply God's Law to current situations, which is what God intended. Anything short of a non-compromising return to God's Word will be a failure from the start. But before that can happen there needs to be mass education of people on the Superiority of God's Word to human rebellion disguised as "ideology" and "political philosophy".

Step 1 would be for like minded Christians to unite on a local basis as networks of believers, withdrawing as much as possible from reliance on outside non Christian and non local resources, including courts etc.

These local networks then need to network with each other. Expanding resources to create a completely alternative and resilient society.

The Big Showdown between ClownWorld and God's Kingdom is inevitable, but we have to lay the foundation work first before it happens, so that we are operating from a position of strength and not weakness.

Everyone involved needs to identify what THEY can do LOCALLY. Trying to jump start a nation wide political movement isn't going anywhere, the groundwork has to be done first. This is a long game, multi generational. Soundbite patriots need not even bother.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-12-2021, 01:08 AM
Amanah's Avatar
Amanah Amanah is offline
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sebastian, FL
Posts: 8,164
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Abandon the church industrial complex with its reliance on tax exemption, Facebook and Utube.
Return to home schools and Bible based education. Abandon secular communist universities and learn trades and practical skills.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-12-2021, 09:47 AM
1 God 1 God is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 482
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mont.preterist View Post
Dear pastors or ministering Brethren,

In the next few years we are going to see a much more concentrated attack against organized church as we have known it in the past.

The anti Christ forces are going to attack the tax exempt status of religion thus adding extreme costs to property, they are going to take away the exemption of having to report every year of the finances, they are going to want to tax the income...

What are you going to do in the next few years when the big building that you have spent hundreds of thousands, possibly millions on, is now going to be taxed to fund the beast that now is formed in DC? Of course they might give a pass to those who "work" with the new requirements.

Are you going to "work" with the system in order to protect your assets?

Are you willing to lose that big building in order to do what God wants you to do?

What about when that big salary goes away because you no longer are able to have the building to draw the big crowds? Are you going to bend at the knee to the rulers of facebook and zoom in order to keep the crowds? Even though you used to preach against TV and televangelists you find that in order now to keep the crowds that YOU must now turn to the same technology that you once condemned. Remember when Mark Hamby was kicked out of the Pentecostal crowd for preaching on TV? Now the very vehicle that kicked him out is doing the same thing that he wanted to do.

It is amazing how this thing is working out. Pastors and ministers who once stood for righteousness have now became youtube pastors. But what happens when God moves on you to preach something, you put it on youtube, and youtube removes it? Are you going to dilute your message to appease the new overlords? What are you going to do?

I believe that we are going to see lots of the big churches in Pentecost go away... unless they knuckle under to the system. This we have ALREADY seen with the recent vaccine requirements cropping up. "Do what they want you to do" are the cries of superintendents and religious leaders. Pastor, Evangelist, Minister... what are you going to do?

Are you prepared to go underground in order to do the work of the Lord?

Are you prepared to lose your building to do the work of the Lord?

Does the "Pride of Life" that comes with prestige prevent you from being ready to do the work of the Lord?

Are you ready to take a pay cut in order to do the work of the Lord?

I fear that with many in the Apostolic / Pentecostal ranks they have already declared what they are going to do. They are not ready for what is coming and will have trouble acclimating to the new norm.

Pastors, what are you going to do?
It appears God is finally hitting the "reset" button on the reformation.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-12-2021, 10:13 PM
TJJJ's Avatar
TJJJ TJJJ is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,529
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Nationalist Christian? Militancy? Who do you think that you are? The moment you raise up in arms they, the military complex, is gonna cut you down and there is nothing you can do.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-13-2021, 12:39 AM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,184
Re: PASTORS, what are you going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJJ View Post
Nationalist Christian? Militancy? Who do you think that you are? The moment you raise up in arms they, the military complex, is gonna cut you down and there is nothing you can do.
You don't even know what you're railing against.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many pastors here? Esaias Fellowship Hall 30 09-15-2018 11:18 AM
Pastors AreYouReady? Fellowship Hall 47 08-29-2012 11:49 PM
Pastors hometown guy Fellowship Hall 48 09-01-2011 07:46 AM
Pastors........... rava61 Deep Waters 19 07-21-2009 08:18 AM
Where Are The Pastors Here? Oneness Man Fellowship Hall 271 08-24-2008 09:08 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Lemon
- by Jito463
- by mfblume

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.