Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

Old 11-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Apology for distributing False Doctrine

This article is a formal apology for publishing and distributing false doctrine.

Dear Reader,
Humble Pie "If you find that the evidence on this site has misled you in the past, we apologize."From the start, the purpose of Believethesign.com has been to provide evidence to support truth. Having grown up in a Message Church, the truth being supported was naturally that William Branham was Elijah the Prophet in fulfillment of Malachi 4:5 and Revelation 10:7. In the fall of 2011, we changed the main scripture reference of the website to “Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8) in order shift the focus of the site clearly onto Jesus Christ.

The driving force behind this change is that we have uncovered a number of significant issues with the evidence supporting William Branham’s prophetic ministry, as he proclaimed it. At the same time, we have not found any significant issues with the evidence supporting the healings and word of knowledge that brought attention to William Branham’s ministry...

http://en.believethesign.com/index.php/Humble_Pie
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 11-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Re: Apology for distributing False Doctrine

I once attended a Church that held him as THE PROPHET. Over time they also moved away from exalting him. They came to think he was a good man with gifts, some truth some error.

I would hate to believe that he actually made things up. When I give testimony to some of the things I have seen God do Im sure some don't believe. Their unbelief does not make the faith of God of no effect.

Sad to think that people base much of their lives on a man.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Banned

Re: Apology for distributing False Doctrine

William Branham was unlike any other man that I've read about. He certainly had a gift and there were certainly many signs and miracles throughout his ministry. But, he was a man. He battled the flesh and won at times and lost at times, just like us all.

I could never be a part of a 'message' church at all because of various disagreements with their theology.