Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-29-2018, 05:09 AM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Re: What Apostolic women want! 🔥

Description:
Words are my passion. I love writing them, reading them, learning them in new languages.

I have most recently fallen in love with the Hebrew language and I truly believe it shall be forever.

I was born into a generational Apostolic family, with a healthy dose of an ethnic Jewish background.

It shows. I sing, dance, cry or shout my way through my faith. And that’s just Bible study. I even talk in tongues. It comes from being Pentecostal and Jewish (nigunim, my friend).

Also, I must confess that I am a three-year recovering churcher. They say the danger is never over.

I have traveled from the ancient desert kingdom of Israel where the spices and sounds immerse you in the culture to the cobblestoned, cloudy city of London where “the yellow fog rubs its back” against the stately buildings.

Yet, I have not had my fill of adventure and hope to share the next one with you.

About Who I am Looking For:
Dear Perfect Match,

I don’t expect you to be, perfect that is. I only want you to be dedicated to God and dedicated to me, to the children we have together. Oh, and it wouldn’t hurt if you knew how to laugh .
Old 11-29-2018, 05:10 AM

Description:
I am a woman of God, that was raised in the church. I value Christ and put him first at all times. I am very close to my friends and family, and I am a hard worker. I love going out and doing new things as well as exploring life.

A man of God with similar passions. Someone who I can count on, pray with and will place his trust in God, comes what may. A man that is family oriented and is willing to start this journey with me.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:44 AM
Covenant Apostolic

have you ever seen the hallmark cards that on the front cover shows an attractive person of the opposite sex with the caption:
"who you are looking for"

then you open the card an on the inside is a very different sort of picture with the caption:
"who is looking for you"
Old 11-29-2018, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

What in the love potion number 9 is this thread about? Lol

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 11-29-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
have you ever seen the hallmark cards that on the front cover shows an attractive person of the opposite sex with the caption:
"who you are looking for"

then you open the card an on the inside is a very different sort of picture with the caption:
"who is looking for you"
No.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
What in the love potion number 9 is this thread about? Lol
Ohhhh. These are ads from an apostolic singles site.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
Ohhhh. These are ads from an apostolic singles site.
That's what I thought. But is this like being at a car lot? If so by what I can read the one who says she loves Hebrew by what I've read sounds awesome. Bur, there is a reason they are doing this online and not in their church. Or in regular Apostolic events. If it's because they are from Maine that would make sense, but some have kids so they have probably been married and want to remarry. If that happened while they were in the world that's one thing, but if it happened while they were full of the Holy Ghost, and in the church that's another thing. Only my observation and opinion, I would be Leary of becoming unequally yoked meeting someone like this. And let me tell you, that's the worse thing that can ever happen to you. Anything else goes away with prayer that one, is a thorn in your side no matter how much you walk in the Spirit. Take it from me, who's made many mistakes, many, many, mistakes, that one is the hardest to overcome when you know truth. And it's always there trying to get you to compromise, and coming against the things you value. If your not strong and don't stay close to God it will take you under quickly!

(Sorry for the lecture bro, just thought I must say this. Not to you but just in general about the actual topic at hand )

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!

Last edited by 1ofthechosen; 11-29-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
I think she is very pretty. Anyway...
------

Description:

I’m REDACTED, which is pronounced like REDACTED. I recently went back to school to become REDACTED after many years REDACTED, and finding that it is not a fulfilling field for me. I enjoy baking for friends and family and do cake decorating on the side. I enjoy being creative and trying new techniques when baking or decorating a cake. My life centers around God and my wonderful family, who are so supportive I couldn’t have asked for a better family.

I’m a pretty shy person so starting a conversation isn’t always easy for me. But I’m also not looking to hold the entire conversation, I need someone who is on the outgoing side and can keep a conversation flowing. And I do know that not all conversations flow easily, but if it’s meant to be it will 🙂

I’m looking for a man who has God in the center of his life, but is still down to earth. I’m super close with my family, so I want someone who is very family oriented. After a few months online dating I’ve figured out I should be more specific about what I’m looking for. There are a few things that I’m looking for but I’m not willing to compromise on them. I’m looking for a man whose religion/beliefs are similar to my own, he has a career or is on the path to his career, and one who is a stable and responsible adult (like owning a car). I didn’t think that was being picky, but I’ve been proven wrong lol
Old 11-29-2018, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Apostolic? Netflix, movies? Dating sites? Single Moms? yikes
Old 11-29-2018, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Yeah, I know.