Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 08-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Registered Member

Re: Mark of the beast Verichip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
unfortunately, I have to go. When I get back my friend, you have my dead serious word that I will tell you exactly what your errors are. Using your own book. Because you asked for it.

Regards,

WII
More hand waving and even a threat.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coadie View Post
More hand waving and even a threat.
surely you are not serious?
Old 08-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWSS1976 View Post
Walks don't be calling people a nitwit that ain't cool I know you get upset but come on we can do without the name calling thats so childish
If you have no factual arguments, you can always call them names.
Has no factual arguments. That is how he let us know.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Banned

There is a marked difference between calling someone a name and asking someone if he is something. Didn't you read the question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWSS1976 View Post
Walks don't be calling people a nitwit that ain't cool I know you get upset but come on we can do without the name calling thats so childish
Old 08-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meBNme View Post
So are you saying that there will never be an organization that will hold a global government?
Here goes BNme,

The ONLY one world government!

Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Dan 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

The ONLY ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT that is mentioned in the BIBLE is the KINGDOM OF GOD THAT JESUS SET UP!!!!!

No other mentioned in the Word!

M.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Solid 3 Stepper

[Verichips, potato chips, tostitos chip, all kinds of chips. Just give me chips. The more chips the better. Give them to me in Spanish (" Papas fritas papitas"), i'm not predigest just give me the chips before the beast gobbles them down.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
There is a marked difference between calling someone a name and asking someone if he is something. Didn't you read the question?
They don't like you, therefore they are going to try to pick you apart by every way possible.

Again, thats something that happens on both "sides".

It's immature, and illogical, but both sides do it.

If only we could bypass emotions and thier effects on logical thinking.......
Old 08-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I tinks -islam is a sham front for someone dat is no Islamic!

Eees a good front but a front none_the_less!

M.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by light View Post
[verichips, potato chips, tostitos chip, all kinds of chips. Just give me chips. The more chips the better. give them to me in spanish (" papas fritas papitas"), i'm not predigest just give me the chips before the beast gobbles them down.
fiesta!!!!

m.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:49 AM
Banned

WB my friend. Long time no see and I owe you an answer before I go.

Lots of calamaties. Eerily similar to Revelation or the writings of Nostradamus or other descriptions of the end of time on earth.

Some of the teachings:

The earth will collapse from within and be exposed to a "scorching blast". There is one weird adder....it is taught that on or in the last days there will be 40 days of dust and smoke followed by 3 days of night then "the sun will rise from the west" and in the meantime "men will walk by the graves of their fellows wishing they could trade places with them". The description as written sounds like a rotation switch. Whatever could cause that sounds like it will be big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Atkinson View Post
Errr... that was a joke. On threads like this I am a wisecracking troll.

Because I put verichip is the mark right up there with:
  • The government is behind 9/11
  • The Apollo landings were faked
  • The government has an alien space craft at area 51... though that one might.... never mind.
  • And don't forget ye pentecostals "the beast" computer in Belgium of 1980's vintage, after all, one of our preachers SAW it fer hisownself, and told us aboutit , and told us, and told us, and told us...
So, I generally put all these "theories" in the box of froot loops between the cherry and lemon flavoured ones.

I Am curious about one thing... WALKS....

What is the Islamic end game belief? is there one? Been a long time since I lived among muslims, I don't recall it being a topic.