Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 01-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

Re: Is Obama's Pastor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Hutchinson View Post
Unfortunately where I live in South,AL. alot of both whites and blacks are racist.
Racist under any guise in wrong.
very true bro scott, dt
Old 01-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Resident PeaceMaker

And too folks such as the Christian indentity movement are wrong to use scriptures to justify racism.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:54 AM
DOING THE FIRST WORKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMark View Post
You're on to something. Even a lot of white folks are going fro him which has come as a shock to me.

I don't know if you all heard but just over the holidays,the church that Barak attends, their choir director was murdered by some Jealous lover.
someone sent me the news clips from Chicago. his church openly accepts gays and anything goes

also, I really do believe that Barak is an undercover muslim which scares me worse then hillary and bill

You believe?

In my mind there is NO doubt in the least...none!
Old 01-29-2008, 09:54 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosby48 View Post
I am in a rush and can't call it up but "google" Obama's church web site. Check out the organizations they support and read their beliefs. Very few whites are as racist as this church admits to being.
very few? LOL.

no excuse for the overt racism from Trinity church and its pastor, but to say that there arent many whites as racists as this pastor is about as accurate as ray charles shooting a .22 pistol at a quail.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:55 AM
DOING THE FIRST WORKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I think hillary would be worse.

but obama is just another democrat and therefore very bad for America.
Not really sure who would be worse, but it hard for me to imagine anything would be worse than ol' Osama...
Old 01-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Music4Jesus

well, we read recently that obama really is a radical muslim, but the republicans are holding it back cuz they actually hope he wins the nominee so they can pull out all the stops
Old 01-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

the fact that he is a liberal democrat, pro abortion, never seen a tax he didnt like should be enough, lol,dt
Old 01-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Matthew 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneEyre View Post
I think if he wins as the Democratic nominee, he WILL be our next president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprehended View Post
It would be hard to think of anything any more disgusting.
More disgusting.... how about President Barack Obama and Vice President Hillary Clinton?!

I'm T France, and I approved this message.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Matthew 7:6

If you're a Republican, you want Hillary to beat Obama for the nomination (I'm pretty sure she will). I have no doubt that McCain/Huckabee or McCain/Giuliani could could beat Hillary.

I'm T France, and I approved this message.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Banned

Praise the Republicans!

This makes me sick. The Republicans and the Democrats are equally corrupt. You need to vote for the individual that will protect you and your family's interests and ditch all this sensationalist garbage from phony news sources like WND and NewsMax.

Abortion?
Gay Marriage?

RIIIIGHHHT. They don't plan to do anything about it. The subjects need to be removed from the table when voting...but sadly those who are indoctrinated and brainwashed by talk radio are convinced that these are make or break issues. Wrong. They are wedge issues that are designed to keep you in their camp by playing with your convictions.

Americans have become so stupid they don't understand the difference between commentary and real news!

Don't you realize there is a corporate take over that is undermining democracy happening right under our noses? I was listening to a conservative radio talk show host last night who demanded that we should only allow land owners to vote! To my absolutely disbelief conservative callers were calling up and supporting his notion like mindless drones. If I was in the same room with him when he said that I would have ripped his guts out and strangled him with his own intestines.

Conservatism as I once loved it has become an angry, bitter, vitriolic, fearsome, hateful, ignorant, anti-government, anti-American, anti-family, anti-health, anti-environment, anti-rule of law, anarchist monstrosity I don't even recognize. And what gets me the most is that honorable men have followed them like lemmings into this extremism.

Frankly, in my opinion, if one votes for a "free market monkey" who will just pat corporations on the back with tax breaks for moving their business overseas they've committed treason against the United States. We need to return to sanity.