Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Happily "off the chain"

Re: Democrats want legal infanticide

So now the Virginia governor - who recently publicly advocated conspiracy to commit murder and infanticide - has a problem. A photo from the 80s has surfaced from his 1984 yearbook, a photo of a white guy in blackface and another guy in full Klan regalia, having a beer together for the camera. The outrage is palpable, calls for him to resign, even Kamala "the Ugandan Giant" Harris has called him out.

He publicly apologized, but of course hasn't resigned. Isn't it funny all the nationwide outrage over a 30 odd year old joke of a photo, but not over his insane statements that after birth abortion (aka infanticide, or MURDER OF INFANTS) should be legal.

Kind of like all the outrage over bad city water but none about full term or post-birth abortion expressed by a resident poster here on this thread...

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Last edited by Esaias; 02-01-2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

When believers are dismissive of the KKK, they discount their testimony to the world.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Happily "off the chain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
When believers are dismissive of the KKK, they discount their testimony to the world.
When a person is more outraged by a yearbook photo of drunken frat boys in blackface and Klan robes than they are of a governor (who is also a pediatrician) calling for legalising the outright murder of newborn infants, they prove they are under the control of Satan.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Old 02-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Happily "off the chain"

It has also come to light that Governor Moloch had received around $3,000,000 in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood. You know, the same Planned Parenthood caught illegally selling baby body parts? The one founded by Margaret Sanger for the express purpose of culling the black population so there wouldn't be too many of them? Yes, THAT Planned Parenthood.

Old 02-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Scott,

You think this is about party politics? This is good vs evil. This isnt a Republican vs Democrat thing...this is a Jesus vs Ba'al & Moloch and whoever else is for this nonsense. Lets stop clouding the water distracting from the true issue.

Our nation on the whole has WAAAY too much blood on its hands...our blood...our childrens blood...the blood of our unborn...the blood of the poor, widow, orphans and strangers. HOWEVER it has been spilled and by WHOMEVER has done the spilling.

Far too much innocent blood shed and far too little of His blood applied due to lack of repentance.

Cry aloud. Spare not.

There are atheists on twitter that put believers to shame over how loud their voice is against evil and they dont even have the HolyGhost.

You know what they dont care about?

Vain geneologies of denominations.

They dont care who preached what or where.

They are wondering why people who claim to have a real relationship with a loving God are caught up and distracted by some silliness.

Man if atheists who dont even believe in a all powerful supreme being or an afterlife have enough guys speaking out....and these guys are doing this under the assumption that they have 1 life....this one and they are worm food.

We claim that we are indwelt by the literal Spirit whose voice spoke worlds into existence and that Spirit is crying out......what?

What exactly is the interest of this Spirit thats inside of us. What is HE interested in?

Who is who?

Ever think that the comment by Jesus that if we held our peace even the rocks will cry out in our place was literal?

Wonder who is crying out in our place?

Whose crying out against the evil?
Old 02-02-2019, 06:58 PM
🍩🍩🍩

No, literal rocks will not cry out. Posting on Twitter will not accomplish much.

“People need the real Holy Ghost with snot bubbles and tears, and chattering like a chipmunk.” Benincasa

Old 02-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Registered Member

No political party can claim moral superiority. They are all corrupt in different ways.

To say a party is the right one because it is not corrupt in ways the other parties are not is disingenuous.

There is no distinct Christian political party in our nation.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:25 AM
Happily "off the chain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
No political party can claim moral superiority. They are all corrupt in different ways.

To say a party is the right one because it is not corrupt in ways the other parties are not is disingenuous.

There is no distinct Christian political party in our nation.
Who said a party is the right one because it is not corrupt in ways the other parties are? Who claimed any party isn't corrupt in one way or the other?

There are, however, "distinctly Christian parties" in American politics, but they aren't one of the Big Two so they get no coverage.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:55 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post

No, literal rocks will not cry out. Posting on Twitter will not accomplish much.

They arent just posting on twitter. I was using "rocks" as a metaphor....as in something unexpected from a unexpected source. Yes people CAN do good on social media provided that they stimulate thought and discussion that changes minds. Does not even scripture say we are to persuade men?

The problem is that we get butthurt and lose sight of the true goal which is waking people up to different thinking other than what society presents and indoctrinates with.

People are changing their minds all the time.

My point being is that unempowered non spirit filled atheists seem to have better arguments against evil and are making more of a difference in changing minds when compared to us "religious" folks.

I dont think anyone thought I was saying that there are literal rocks in my driveway that are gonna start speaking cause some people hold their peace....but then again you knew that so why did you even make that strawman argument bro?

So is it my message you disagree with?

Is it the method or is it me you have problems with?

Last edited by jediwill83; 02-03-2019 at 04:58 AM.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:42 AM
🍩🍩🍩

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Ever think that the comment by Jesus that if we held our peace even the rocks will cry out in our place was literal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
They arent just posting on twitter. I was using "rocks" as a metaphor...

I dont think anyone thought I was saying that there are literal rocks in my driveway that are gonna start speaking cause some people hold their peace....but then again you knew that so why did you even make that strawman argument bro?

So is it my message you disagree with?

Is it the method or is it me you have problems with?

Yes, some metaphor. I’m sure that I’m the only person who didn’t get it.

That you made it personal and asked such questions, well, I guess we’re done here.

“People need the real Holy Ghost with snot bubbles and tears, and chattering like a chipmunk.” Benincasa