Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

Voting R Is Vote 4 War

Voting republican in 2010 and 2012 is voting for war with Iran. We know the republican party is the war party. Recent revelations by wikileaks show that republican party leaders are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Iraqi civilians. Death squads in Iraq killed thousands and the republican party is responsible. Do you want the death of innocent women and children on your hands? The republican party has become the murder innocent babies party. Shame on you.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

Re: Voting R Is Vote 4 War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated Mind View Post
Voting republican in 2010 and 2012 is voting for war with Iran. We know the republican party is the war party. Recent revelations by wikileaks show that republican party leaders are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Iraqi civilians. Death squads in Iraq killed thousands and the republican party is responsible. Do you want the death of innocent women and children on your hands? The republican party has become the murder innocent babies party. Shame on you.
Wow. Um... I don't know what to say to this.

I'm pretty sure we've had democrats for war... I dunno. I don't see much difference between the Democrats and Republicans myself, each just say what they think their constituents want to hear and then do what's best for themselves, IMO.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

A vote for R is a vote for babies not being slaughterd to the tune of 4,000 per day in this country alone, at least in most cases as not all repubs vote pro-life for the innocent babies living and growing in their mother's womb.
And before I get pounced on for the "wars", I don't buy it, don't believe it.
Romans 13 dispells that concept.
And before you call yourself a Christian, be careful about the "shame on you"....that's hardly a Christian attitude. Jesus took my shame and to Him be Glory and Honor Always!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandie View Post
A vote for R is a vote for babies not being slaughterd to the tune of 4,000 per day in this country alone, at least in most cases as not all repubs vote pro-life for the innocent babies living and growing in their mother's womb.
And before I get pounced on for the "wars", I don't buy it, don't believe it.
Romans 13 dispells that concept.
And before you call yourself a Christian, be careful about the "shame on you"....that's hardly a Christian attitude. Jesus took my shame and to Him be Glory and Honor Always!
Christ teaches, love thy neighbor. Turn the other cheek. Christ is the prince of peace. Does the war mongering republican party believe this? No! THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS NOT A CHRISTIAN PARTY.

Last edited by Dedicated Mind; 10-28-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

Oh and not to mention, the D's haven't exactly stopped these wars, in fact, it was the president, a big huge D that added more troops to Afganastain. Double standards are staggering. In fact, under his watch and the rest of the Dems who control both houses, the killing continues.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Christ teaches, love thy neighbor. Turn the other cheek. Christ is the prince of peace. Does the war mongering republican party believe this? No!
Neither does the war mongering democrat party.
And please read Romans 13 and study out what Jesus meant by turning the other cheek.
Yes, Jesus is the prince of peace and when HE returns to rule and reign He will bring that peace back to earth...um, but not before destroying the enemies of God's people.
good grief.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandie View Post
Oh and not to mention, the D's haven't exactly stopped these wars, in fact, it was the president, a big huge D that added more troops to Afganastain. Double standards are staggering. In fact, under his watch and the rest of the Dems who control both houses, the killing continues.
Obama is trying to win a war that Republicans started. Democrats are not responsible for aborted babies. Women are.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Christ teaches, love thy neighbor. Turn the other cheek. Christ is the prince of peace. Does the war mongering republican party believe this? No! THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS NOT A CHRISTIAN PARTY.
I can agree that the Republican party is not a Christian party, but I don't think the Democrat party is either... I don't think there is currently a political party at all that I would consider Christian. Personally, I just have to look at what the candidates say and decide between the lesser of two evils, and whether they have a D or an R after their name doesn't mean a hill of beans to me.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Renewed

Quote:
You been there ? Define civilians. Civilian = the one who put the weapon down when he saw a soilder coming ?
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 10-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Neither party is a Christian party. I have always voted for the person and not the party.
Also interesting that women are responsible for abortions, but the death squads are not responsible for the murders.
Methinks you might have put this up just for the expected response!!!