Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > WPF News
Facebook

Notices

WPF News Discussion of the WWPF meetings in Tulsa and related sidetracks.

Old 08-11-2022, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Re: Peak 2022

Whew! I must have pushed a button or two with you... Okay, buckle up and let's go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop Harted View Post
Unfortunately for you I do know him, probably better than you do. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.

I guess the meme is right about... it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they are fooled.
I never said I got my feelings hurt. I was distressed that you, it seems, purposely took what he said and twisted it... but I was far from hurt by someone's opinion. Opinions are like noses... we all have one, and some are more attractive than others.

And now, are you implying that I have been fooled by my former pastor? lol

IF you know Bishop Wilson as well as you say and you still question whether he believes in more than one God, then you DON"T know him as we as you claim.

Quote:
I never called him a heretic, I said he is pushing heresy. There is a difference, look it up. One is what he says, the other is what a man is.

Now, calm down, breathe, maybe take some meds, and realize that when a man gets up and says what he has said, there and elsewhere, he willingly submits himself to criticism.

NW has been preaching nephilim heresy for years now, it's taught at his college. The man is wrong on that.
I never said you directly called him a heretic... I said that you "insinuated" he was a heretic. But answer me this, how do we separate ourselves from what we say to mean something other than who we are? Either our words have meaning or they don't. You wrote that Bishop Wilson is pushing heresy... sounds like you mean that someone pushing heresy is a heretic to me.

But hey, what do I know. I'm just a woman who needs to calm down and take my meds... PLEASE!

Here's the deal on this... If he is opening himself up to criticism, and if it disturbs you so that you feel the need to bash him here, then let me ask you...

IF you know him as well as you say you do, have you called his cell? Do you have that number? Or have you called the church... 916-689-7625... or have you emailed or written him c/o the Rock Church, 8520 Bradshaw Rd., Elk Grove CA 95624?

I am certain he would love to discuss this all with you man to man rather than having his reputation and ministry maligned on the internet ... And trust me; this is really what you are doing. Forum discussion is one thing. Exchanging ideas and questions is what this board was built on. But what you have done here is just wrong...

I guess there is a reason I don't come much anymore... You have made this painfully clear to me today.

Quote:
Barb, did you listen to the preaching from peak or was this just knee jerk reaction? Just wondering.
Wonder no more! No knee jerk reaction here... yes, I listened to it last week.
Old 08-11-2022, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

Alright, so, what heresy did he preach again?
Old 08-11-2022, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
LOL None!
Old 08-12-2022, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
"Nephilim" supposedly but we need more details cause that gets into tinfoil hat material real quick
Old 08-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Give it some gas!

Well, let's start with a few things.

At 6.05 NW states that a sign of the end times is what is happening to women. When someone makes a comment like that I reply... where does it say that in the Bible? He starts his dissertation with an assumption, a lie actually, and goes on from there.

At 10:22 he starts talking about outer space and calls that the heavens. He makes the mistake that the carnal theological crowd makes in that they try to use humanistic ology to try to learn about God. God is a spirit. The whole idea of the church is spiritual. The demonic world is spiritual. This has been his problem for years is that he only sees the material or visible.

At 13:34 he lets us know that his concept of heaven again is physical versus spiritual. Up to this point his whole speech has avoided anything spiritual. Everything is physical. Yet Rev 4 1-4 lets us know that the heavens are spiritual. The physical space that he is trying to reference is only a shadow of the heavens and eternity, bot the body. Again, NW is obsessed with the physical and has forgotten the spiritual is the body, the physical is only the shadow.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:30 AM
Give it some gas!

Barb, better men than me have tried to correct him, he is set towards this way.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Give it some gas!

At 10:04, the connection of eve to satan? William Branham believed that for sure. Eve was not connected to Satan but to Adam!!
Old 08-12-2022, 10:51 AM
Give it some gas!

At 13:38 he states that the Bible let's us know that there is an edge to the heavens. Again, his error is that he is referring to the physical. No scripture given but nevertheless thrown out there.

The physical space is just a shadow of eternity so saying that there is an edge implies that there is an end to eternity. He is wrong.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Give it some gas!

At 27:16 he slips in the spiritual seed doctrine of satan!! Of the serpent! The seed of the serpent versus the seed of the woman or the natural. This is the speaking of what he believes.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Give it some gas!

He then says that the seed of satan is the antichrist referring that all human beings are of the seed of eve. So then this means, and he believes this, that the sons of God are demons and the sons of men is humanity. The serpent seed doctrine is evident here.

And yes NW has taught this for years.