Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > The Shopping Mall
Facebook

Notices

The Shopping Mall Find a great deal online? Share it here... Also the place to find links for consumer help sites, etc ...

Old 10-30-2012, 07:00 AM
Registered Member

Church Websites

Does anyone know of a good website builder that would work well for church websites? I am not a website pro but really trying to put a good site together for my church. I have tried the drag & drop style web page builders, Looking for something that is more functional but is still user friendly. Thanks!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Forever Loved Admin

Re: Church Websites

I will ask a friend for you and let you know.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 10-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

www.charityadvantage.com they have over 1000 templates that they will customize for you and will build for you worth approx $3000.......your only cost......a little time to submit the info needed for the site and a contract for them to host.....it can be as little as $9.95 a month if you pay for a couple of years up front....$19.95 per month otherwise.

here is our site through them...... www.freedomtemplechurch.org
Old 10-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Repent and believe the Gospel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishoph View Post
www.charityadvantage.com they have over 1000 templates that they will customize for you and will build for you worth approx $3000.......your only cost......a little time to submit the info needed for the site and a contract for them to host.....it can be as little as $9.95 a month if you pay for a couple of years up front....$19.95 per month otherwise.

here is our site through them...... www.freedomtemplechurch.org
Bishop are you the pastor of that church????

Scripture is its own interpreter. Nothing can cut a diamond but a diamond. Nothing can interpret Scripture but Scripture" Thomas Watson.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navygoat1998 View Post
Bishop are you the pastor of that church????
Currently yes.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Repent and believe the Gospel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishoph View Post
Currently yes.
I love your testimony! I so love the revealed power of God in a person's life.

Scripture is its own interpreter. Nothing can cut a diamond but a diamond. Nothing can interpret Scripture but Scripture" Thomas Watson.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navygoat1998 View Post
I love your testimony! I so love the revealed power of God in a person's life.
Thank You.....God has truly been good to me.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Sent a link to my friend.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 10-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Renewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmuenstermann View Post
Does anyone know of a good website builder that would work well for church websites? I am not a website pro but really trying to put a good site together for my church. I have tried the drag & drop style web page builders, Looking for something that is more functional but is still user friendly. Thanks!
One of the programs we use is Xara. Its about $200 for the basics of what you would need I would think. www.xara.com

We would be happy to build it for you if you want. You buy the domain name and host it (we can help with that) and send us the information, tell us what you want and we will take care of the rest. www.scottysweb.com

Unless your wanting us to produce extravagent flash, custom coding, or other customizations, we build church and ministry sites for free. Its a tax deduction for the company plus adds to our portfolio.

Just let me know if you have any questions.

@Cindy -- thanks.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 10-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
One of the programs we use is Xara. Its about $200 for the basics of what you would need I would think. www.xara.com

We would be happy to build it for you if you want. You buy the domain name and host it (we can help with that) and send us the information, tell us what you want and we will take care of the rest. www.scottysweb.com

Unless your wanting us to produce extravagent flash, custom coding, or other customizations, we build church and ministry sites for free. Its a tax deduction for the company plus adds to our portfolio.

Just let me know if you have any questions.

@Cindy -- thanks.