Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 09-02-2018, 07:58 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Bishop Ellis and Ariana Grande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
You can't understand? Really? Its because none of these people are real, they are all fakes, charlatans, and frauds. Farrakhan and his minions routinely speak at black churches. So do "Reverend" Jesse Jackson and "Reverend" Al Sharpton. It's all a show, it's all about the bling and the power. Morals, ethics, religion, aren't even on the radar with these people.
Oh, I agree completely about Farrakhan, Jackson and Sharpton, I guess I just expected more from the presiding head of the second largest OP organization.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Presiding Bishop? Sounds like he was the LEADER of the entire Denomination.

Does this mean Aretha Franklin was Apostolic?
Sweet Love of God!

Have you lost your mind?

Seriously.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
As an addendum to the disgrace that was this funeral, Louis Farrakhan was allowed to attend. I can't understand how Bishop Ellis thought it would be a good idea to allow that racist into his church. Then again, he allowed known sex offender BJ Clinton in, so who knows what was going through his head.
That's because you define him as you are. You are looking at labels as if those who hold them are actually credible representations of their titles. Game over, we need to stop chanting "romper, stomper, bomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, did all my friends have fun at play?" We really and honestly need to put magic thinking away, and fully understand that there is no one celebrity, politician, or popular mainstream religious leader who is legit. They don't care about you, you are the rank and file. You are the huddled masses , clawing for breath, begging, and constantly squealing. So, they entertain you you with the circus maximus, the carnival, a traveling troupe of ministerials, and sideshow freaks. Bread and circuses, while we are all distracted, they rule through fear. We are living in the dark ages, where people believed there are giants, and the earth is flat. We are shocked when a reprobate gropes are high priced singing prostitute? Seriously? Yet, all we can do is ask if they are Apostolic? Are they Apostolic? Are they POST TRIB!!!! Have we lost our ever loving minds? Labels, labels without content is fraud. How on earth are you supposed to fight the devil with that sort of shallow baloney?

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 09-02-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
That's because you define him as you are. You are looking at labels as if those who hold them are actually credible representations of their titles. Game over, we need to stop chanting "romper, stomper, bomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, did all my friends have fun at play?" We really and honestly need to put magic thinking away, and fully understand that there is no one celebrity, politician, or popular mainstream religious leader who is legit. They don't care about you, you are the rank and file. You are the huddled masses , clawing for breath, begging, and constantly squealing. So, they entertain you you with the circus maximus, the carnival, a traveling troupe of ministerials, and sideshow freaks. Bread and circuses, while we are all distracted, they rule through fear. We are living in the dark ages, where people believed there are giants, and the earth is flat. We are shocked when a reprobate gropes are high priced singing prostitute? Seriously? Yet, all we can do is ask if they are Apostolic? Are they Apostolic? Are they POST TRIB!!!! Have we lost our ever loving minds? Labels, labels without content is fraud. How on earth are you supposed to fight the devil with that sort of shallow baloney?
You nailed it and said exactly what I was thinking. It was a circus.