Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Pot Stirrer

IRVIN BAXTER-Final 7 Yrs Will Begin This Year!

I got This Email just now- Has this been covered Already?? I couldn't remember - even so, what do you think about it ????

President Bush:
Final 7 years will begin this year!
President Bush has said that he believes the final seven years to the Battle of Armageddon will begin yet this year!
He didn’t say it in exactly those words. What he said was that he believed a final peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians would be concluded before the end of this year.
The Bible says, when this happens, the final seven years to Armageddon and to the Second Coming of Jesus will begin.

2008—Greatest year of prophetic fulfillment in 2,000 yearsMajor prophetic fulfillments normally happen once in a century. There are presently FOUR MAJOR prophetic fulfillments converging in one year! That’s the reason I believe 2008 will probably be the greatest year of prophetic fulfillment since the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The 4 prophecies that are converging right now?Two Billion to Die
The Bible specifically prophesies a war for the near future that will kill one-third of mankind—two billion human beings. This war will start from the area of the Euphrates River (the area of Iraq and Iran), and will escalate into the worst war the world has ever known. This will happen at about the same time as the signing of the Middle East peace treaty.

Mark of the Beast
Three and one-half years after the Middle East peace treaty, the mark of the beast will be implemented on earth. All who take the number of the Antichrist (666) will be eternally lost! The UN has asked all nations to implement a number system for all of their citizens by 2010, and almost every nation is doing it right now! In America, it’s called the Real ID.

Antichrist will come from re-born Holy Roman EmpireThe Bible prophesies that the Antichrist and the False Prophet will come to power out of a re-born Holy Roman Empire. The Holy Roman Empire is being recreated right now! On December 13, 2007, the 27 member nations of the European Union, the area of the old Holy Roman Empire, signed a constitution. The constitution is presently in the ratification process. The new Holy Roman Empire is expected to be complete by the end of this year or by early next year.

Mideast Peace—A prophecy with a date on itMost prophecies in the Bible do not have a time attached to their fulfillments. However, the prophecy about the coming Middle East peace treaty does. President Bush believes it will happen yet this year!

2008 Prophecy PackageThe four above prophecies are so important that we have produced a special DVD explaining each one of them. We have put them together as our 2008 Prophecy Package. Normally these four DVDs would be offered for $20 each. If you get all four, you many receive them for your gift of $65. To order, click here.

If you have some of these, but need to order those you don’t have individually, you may do that below.

Two Billion to Die $20-Click here
666—Satan’s Masterplan $20—Click here
Prophetic Destiny of Europe $20—Click here
Middle East Peace Treaty $20—Click here
I hope all of you will get the entire 2008 Prophecy Package for your endtime library.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Banned

Re: IRVIN BAXTER-Final 7 Yrs Will Begin This Year!

Jus when you thought Baxter couldnt hit a new low. This guy needs to go to a head doctor for a roof job.........He obviously has never read this scripture.......

Matthew 24:42 (KJC) Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

YAWN!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

IB said the final seven years will begin when THE MIDDLE EAST PEACE TREATY IS SIGNED. It is possible that the treaty could be signed this year, thus beginning the final 7.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

interesting, but not likely
Old 07-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Pot Stirrer

Does he attend hardgroves' church In North Dallas???

If so, I wonder what Hardgroves take is on all the
prophecy teachings??? Does he agree? Is he Post Trib??
Old 07-25-2008, 01:41 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

we will know if baxter is right, 7 years after a "final status" on Jerusalem is signed.

however, if Baxter is right about a thrid of us will be too dead to care.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

I for one, am concerned about this and do take what he is saying this time seriously. I used to run and sing cadences about "praying for war" and "what makes the grass grow, blood! blood! blood!" But the Iran situation is REALLY not looking good.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

The treaty may be signed, but it will have absolutely nothing to do with bible prophecy.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1399 View Post
I for one, am concerned about this and do take what he is saying this time seriously. I used to run and sing cadences about "praying for war" and "what makes the grass grow, blood! blood! blood!" But the Iran situation is REALLY not looking good.
that is true bro, and could blow up in short order, god help us if the iranian hitler gets nukes, dt