Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-20-2018, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Re: Do we have to pay tithes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
That's fear tactics at their finest. If watching the news don't do it to you, TBN will!

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 04-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The beard betrays him! Gives his front all away ! Lol! But what he said makes a lot of sense. He said a mouth full.

This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
SUBSCRIBE!

Last edited by 1ofthechosen; 04-20-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
It says when you make it, btw. We just make virgin olive oil. You can make some if you would like, don't mix it up though, its life or death!

Only snakes slither around like you. Are you a snake? Wow. I can only think of the serpent in the garden twisting God's words to Eve, or Satan twisting scripture to Jesus.

Try though you may, you will not slither out of this one. You are busted, right here. By YOUR theory, those who are not making this oil are sinning.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
The beard betrays him! Gives his front all away ! Lol
Old 04-20-2018, 06:30 PM
Banned

i paused the teaching by bro greg riggen because i want to make sure that i make plain that i was very, very, foolish-- incredibly foolish, to call him a liar. Even if i disagree with him, it doesn't mean he is a liar-- it just means we disagree.

I was wrong. I was very, very foolish, incredibly foolish, to call brother greg riggen a liar. I hope this plainly corrects my error and i wish the admins would delete what i said becasue i don't want my foolish statement attached to his name.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:30 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Only snakes slither around like you. Are you a snake? Wow. I can only think of the serpent in the garden twisting God's words to Eve, or Satan twisting scripture to Jesus.

Try though you may, you will not slither out of this one. You are busted, right here. By YOUR theory, those who are not making this oil are sinning.
Hey!! Easy does it!

Orig, no biting!

If this keeps up I will be forced to post more Jim Bakker!!!!
Old 04-20-2018, 06:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
i paused the teaching by bro greg riggen because i want to make sure that i make plain that i was very, very, foolish-- incredibly foolish, to call him a liar. Even if i disagree with him, it doesn't mean he is a liar-- it just means we disagree.

I was wrong. I was very, very foolish, incredibly foolish, to call brother greg riggen a liar. I hope this plainly corrects my error and i wish the admins would delete what i said becasue i don't want my foolish statement attached to his name.
Good man

You are OK

Respect meter needle is pinned
Old 04-20-2018, 06:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post

No God said Exodus 30:31-38 "And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, This shall be an holy anointing oil unto me throughout your generations. [32] Upon man's flesh shall it not be poured, neither shall ye make any other like it, after the composition of it: it is holy, and it shall be holy unto you. [33] Whosoever compoundeth any like it, or whosoever putteth any of it upon a stranger, shall even be cut off from his people. [34] And the Lord said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight : [35] And thou shalt make it a perfume, a confection after the art of the apothecary, tempered together, pure and holy: [36] And thou shalt beat some of it very small, and put of it before the testimony in the tabernacle of the congregation, where I will meet with thee: it shall be unto you most holy. [37] And as for the perfume which thou shalt make, ye shall not make to yourselves according to the composition thereof: it shall be unto thee holy for the Lord . [38] Whosoever shall make like unto that, to smell thereto, shall even be cut off from his people."

Not life or death cut off from his people. The scripture again says "it shall be holy unto you." The tenth is holy unto the Lord. Since we don't know what all this stuff is, and getting it wrong is despicable by God, we shouldn't do it. But we all know what increase is, and all of us receive it.

SUBSCRIBE!
Old 04-20-2018, 06:44 PM
Banned

Initial thoughts, 2/3/of the way through the video. It is clear that the Lord commanded for the ministers of the Gospel to be supported from the ministry. I have never doubted that. What I have doubted is the premise that if a Christian does not tithe, that Christian is not a Christian at all and will spend an eternity in hell. I find that unbelievable. If this was true, then the Apostle Paul would have plainly said so. The best motivation is love, not fear and manipulation.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Hey!! Easy does it!

Orig, no biting!

If this keeps up I will be forced to post more Jim Bakker!!!!
BBAAHHAA!! OK I give!! No more Baaker!!