Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > The Shopping Mall
Facebook

Notices

The Shopping Mall Find a great deal online? Share it here... Also the place to find links for consumer help sites, etc ...

Old 02-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Administrator

Memorex 512MB USB 2.0 Flash Drive~ $9.99~ while supply lasts

Memorex 512MB USB 2.0 Flash Drive.
Talk about a great value! This Memorex 512MB USB 2.0 portable storage device is one of the most reliable flash drives in the business…and the price is amazingly low! Factor in the smart looks, compact size and rigorously tested durability and you’ve got a terrific buy. The Memorex 512MB USB 2.0 flash drives allows you to store, carry and share files, features an ergonomic gripping area, and sports a cool blue LED light to indicate the drive’s status. Plus, the Memorex 512MB USB 2.0 flash drive is cross-platform compatible – it works with Windows, Mac and Linux. Use this handy flash drive to store data, photos, music and video. It’s so useful that you’ll want to carry the Memorex 512MB USB 2.0 flash drive with you wherever you go! A great stocking stuffer – and an excellent gift for your friends or colleagues. Order today while supplies last. At this price, these outstanding little flash drives will sell quickly.

Specifications

Type Flash Drive

Memory Size 512MB

Write Speed USB 2.0

Size (L x W x H) 2.75" x 0.5" x 0.25"

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...4640&CatId=903
Old 02-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Chan

But it's only 512MB.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:42 PM

Actual cost will be close to $200!

This is a scam as you get two years of subscription to some Computer Monitoring service at $70 a year!

Chan is right- get the 2 Gig one from Staples or Office Depot instead.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Bro. Y, I'll never forget...

my BIL saw one on Tiger D awhile back that was a 1GB for like $5.99.... 512MB isn't that much now days....

"You don't need a license to preach, or teach, or win souls." RonB

"In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing. ~ John Andrew Holmes
Old 02-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Administrator

Y'all would know more about that kind of thing than I would. I just posted it because it came in an email as a "deal". Not that I'd know what I was even buying if I bought one of these. That's why hubby does the shopping for computer parts around here.