Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Originalist Originalist is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,289
The death of Mr Floyd

The death of Mr. Floyd in Minnesota might justifiably be labeled police brutality.
The autopsy reports conflict. However, both sets of reports demonstrate his death was due in part to his restrainment.

But where is any evidence that this man was targeted by police for his race?

If Floyd had been a white homeless wino, there would be no protest.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2020, 09:37 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 22,763
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

The cop and Mr Floyd worked together as security for the same bar/nightclub.

The cop in the video and the cop in the photos identifying him are not the same person. Hairlines don't recover in a matter of days from prior years' receding.

His transfer to the magically appearing ambulance is a total giveaway as well.

There's another rumoured fed.guv connection between the two and the place they worked security, but I haven't confirmed anything.

The seamless well orchestrated nationwiide rioting using Mr "Dloyd" as the causus bellus is the biggest giveaway, though, in my opinion.

The whole event and aftermath are a created manufactured event, a text book intelligence operation for propaganda purposes, I mean it's practically straight out of FM 31-21.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-03-2020, 04:21 PM
TGBTG TGBTG is offline
Jesus is the only Lord God


 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,487
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The cop and Mr Floyd worked together as security for the same bar/nightclub.

The cop in the video and the cop in the photos identifying him are not the same person. Hairlines don't recover in a matter of days from prior years' receding.

His transfer to the magically appearing ambulance is a total giveaway as well.

There's another rumoured fed.guv connection between the two and the place they worked security, but I haven't confirmed anything.

The seamless well orchestrated nationwiide rioting using Mr "Dloyd" as the causus bellus is the biggest giveaway, though, in my opinion.

The whole event and aftermath are a created manufactured event, a text book intelligence operation for propaganda purposes, I mean it's practically straight out of FM 31-21.
So Floyd isnít dead? The cop and Floyd were acting? What exactly are you saying?
__________________
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Scott Pitta's Avatar
Scott Pitta Scott Pitta is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Wisconsin Dells
Posts: 2,656
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Mr. Floyd was murdered by 4 cops. This is a reflection of institutional racism.

This racism is widespread, and it must end.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Originalist Originalist is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,289
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Mr. Floyd was murdered by 4 cops. This is a reflection of institutional racism.

This racism is widespread, and it must end.
Can you please cite any proof that Floyd was a victim of racism, or are you just mindless lemming with a racial chip on your shoulder? You sound like a robot, repeating what you are programmed to say. Back up your claim.

Again, more might come out that justifies your assertion. But thus far, nothing has been produced that proves Floyd was treated any differently than a white wino would have been.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-03-2020, 05:18 PM
Scott Pitta's Avatar
Scott Pitta Scott Pitta is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Wisconsin Dells
Posts: 2,656
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

The fact are clear. The cop was white. The victim was black.

I need not say anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-03-2020, 05:56 PM
Originalist Originalist is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,289
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
The fact are clear. The cop was white. The victim was black.

I need not say anymore.
How does that prove the white cop targeted Floyd for his race? Try making your satanic argument in a court of law. You would never be a good lawyer. And as a Christian, you should be ashamed of yourself. But you most likely do not have enough good sense to be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 22,763
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBTG View Post
So Floyd isnít dead? The cop and Floyd were acting? What exactly are you saying?
Mr Floyd (if that's his real name) may very well be dead. What I am saying is all you and I know is what the media have told us. And the media are serial liars. There are no longer any legal impediments to the US government (CIA, Pentagon, etc) engaging in information operations and pyops on American soil targeting the American people (this was discussed in another thread re the repeal of prior protections against just that) so you literally cant believe ANYTHING that is "reported".

Again, look at the photos/video of the alleged incident, and the photos of the officer that has been identified as the one who did the dirty deed. They are simply not the same people. Not to mention (as was discussed on previous threads about a year or more ago) there are off the shelf commercial CGI programs using AI generators that will literally create an infinite number of absolutely realistic and believable photos of completely non existent people, no photoshopping required. The same is true of video.

The two knew each other. Floyd was apparently supposedly a known drug user, an amateur part time porn star, and worked with his alleged killer. Whatever is going on, it isn't what is being put forward as the narrative of either "evil wayciss cop murders poor dindu nuffin" OR "minority thug resisted arrest and died at the hands of noble peace officers".

The video stinks to high heaven. Just watch how the victim is attended to and put in the ambulance. Totally not realistic AT ALL.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 22,763
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
The fact are clear. The cop was white. The victim was black.

I need not say anymore.
Yes, you definitely need NOT say anymore.

Just like you NEVER say anything about the numerous times black men murder white men, rape white women, or play the knockout game against unsuspecting white people.

Did you say anything when the video came out of the black health care aid beating a defenseless old white person in the nursing home? No, you didn't. Why?

Because YOU are the actual racist. And a communist to boot.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-03-2020, 07:18 PM
Originalist Originalist is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,289
Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Yes, you definitely need NOT say anymore.

Just like you NEVER say anything about the numerous times black men murder white men, rape white women, or play the knockout game against unsuspecting white people.

Did you say anything when the video came out of the black health care aid beating a defenseless old white person in the nursing home? No, you didn't. Why?

Because YOU are the actual racist. And a communist to boot.
You are so right. How can such a one be called "brother?"

Last edited by Originalist; 06-03-2020 at 07:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bringing You Revival - Rev. Elder G Floyd DAII The D.A.'s Office 3 04-09-2010 12:45 PM
Floyd Odom gulfcoastbrother The Newsroom 56 02-15-2010 10:03 AM
What Is The Second Death ? Scott Hutchinson Deep Waters 7 05-23-2009 05:49 PM
Pink Floyd Sister Alvear Fellowship Hall 49 05-30-2007 08:22 AM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by coksiw

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.