Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 08-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Banned

Re: A Monumental Problem In America:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
And the Federal Government blew a sigh of relief as they never could have proven secession to be illegal per the Constitution.
True. The Constitution doesn't provide any set procedures and requirements to lawfully secede. And so it would appear that the process would be up to the individual states.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
If secession is illegal then the Declaration of Independence is overturned and invalid. Which means the existence of the Union itself is a criminal, treasonous enterprise.

But I don't see any of these anti secessionists swearing fealty to the Crown of England.

Therefore, the anti secessionists are hypocrites.

But then again, the resident anti secessionists are also "liberal democrats" and "progressives". Such persons have clearly and unambiguously shown they, like the carpetbaggers before them, are not interested in Reconciliation, but Eradication. They want to eradicate and exterminate Southern history, Southern heritage, and Southern culture. And that's just the first stop. What they really are bent on is destroying Christian history, heritage, and culture. They don't want actual discussion, they only want ethnic and cultural "cleansing".

Discussion is both impossible and stupid when it comes to persons bent on total annihilation of your culture and heritage. The prog-commies and their fellow travelers have hoisted the black flag, their band has struck up El Deguello, and have loudly proclaimed "No quarter!"

And many MANY are finally starting to wake up to that single fact. And thus, a paradigm-shifting moment of clarity is beginning to dawn on literally millions of people. They are realising the truth: it's for all the marbles.
What states do you believe might want to secede from the Union today?
Old 08-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
True. The Constitution doesn't provide any set procedures and requirements to lawfully secede. And so it would appear that the process would be up to the individual states.
Thus the Confederates were not traitors. To secede, they used the same type of conventions of the people that ratified the Constitution. In both cases, the State governments did not get to decide the issue, the people did. The people of those states spoke. No treason there.

Last edited by Originalist; 08-28-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Aquila, let me show you how out of touch with reality you are. You were asked a question by Originalist if you believed that modern blacks who would fly the flag of Dixie should be hung for treason? You didn't come back with a post saying that is was only hyperbole, or you weren't actually serious about your comment. You gave Originalist an AFFIRMATIVE. Like typical Aquila/Chris fashion you post and then realize that everyone thinks what you said was idiotic. You had already decided to say something so outrageous to see everyone start to respond to your lunacy. After all, that's how you get your kicks. Do I think you would actually hang someone? That's not what you said in your post. You said "anyone flying the Stars and Bars should be hung for treason." Which wouldn't require YOU to do the hanging, but the government. Chris, wake up, not everyone is fooled by your sideshow. It's over bro, now is the time you need to go get some Jesus in your life. Because the clock is ticking dude.
If you really think I'm for literally hanging people, go ahead. I've told you several times that it was hyperbole. But you're insisting that it isn't. So what's more crazy, me admitting that it was an exaggeration, or hyperbole, and that I'd not actually support hanging people? Or... You parading around and repeatedly insisting that I really want to hang people? LOL
Old 08-28-2017, 08:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
If you really think I'm for literally hanging people, go ahead.
You know something. You are a 24kt gold figment. You made a statement, you posted "Anyone flying the Stars and Bars should be hung for treason." then another poster asks you a direct question "Even modern blacks that fly it?" But instead of YOU posting no, it is just a hyperbole, or that you were merely exaggerating, you post an affirmative "YES" You see your problem is that you are a liar, and an embellisher. You also are convinced that you are all that matters, and that you can come here and post whatever insanity which pops in your head. Originalist thought you were serious. MeMaw that you were serious. That is a threefold testimony, it is good enough for God and man to make a clear decision. Not you, you couldn't care less about honesty, integrity, being a part of the rest of the human race. No, you would rather continue dragging your knuckles across the ground, making grunting noises. Then post some super stupid anti-god thoughts just to watch everyone get upset. You need HELP, and not some ridiculous quackery of EMDR. You need Jesus Christ, the real one, not the effeminate one who gives you a foot rub.

Quote:
I've told you several times that it was hyperbole.
Yeah, after you saw how a poster (some other person than myself) posted that they always thought you had a screw lose, but now you removed all doubt. Aquila, you make a statement that you like to strangle chickens, and some poster asks you if you would strangle roosters? Then you post YES!

A person could have the IQ of tree sap, and draw a conclusion that you were serious. Sorry, bro, you have so many problems on so many levels it isn't even funny. Yet you are so callous, that you would strip naked and dance gangnam style if it were possible, then later want to discuss soteriology?

Quote:
But you're insisting that it isn't.
Because you live in a world of make believe. We don't.

Quote:

So what's more crazy, me admitting that it was an exaggeration, or hyperbole, and that I'd not actually support hanging people?
Chris? Were you always this pathetic? Bro, I bet if they caught you red handed in the middle of a crime. You, with straight face, would swear on a stack of Bibles you were innocent. You poor soul. You need JESUS worse than the breath of life.

Quote:
Or... You parading around and repeatedly insisting that I really want to hang people? LOL
Man, you are a coward.

Plain and simple.

I am sick just reading your foolishness. Chris you have zero respect for yourself. You desperately need to find an Apostolic church and ministry who can help you. Because this isn't going to last with you. This place isn't helping you, it is making you worse.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:05 AM
Administrator

Quote:
MawMaw... do you really believe I was being literal?

This is where you sniffle and say, "Yeah. Because you're so mean."

No, hon. I wasn't being literal. I'm not out to hang anyone. I was using hyperbole to express my opposition to the mindset and worldview held by so many of those who wave the rebel flag. Relax, okay.

This is where you start screatching, "I know you were serious! You were serious! You'd literaly hang people! You're off balance! You're a Bolshevik!" LOL

Hyperbole...
hy·per·bo·le. [hīˈpərbəlē]
NOUN
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
It's like when my mother said she'd "wring my neck" if I spilled grape juice on the new carpet. She wouldn't have literally choked me. LOL She was only expressing how angry she'd be if I ruined the new carpet.
You know, I don't know MeeMaw all that well, but I do know she is an elder lady and ought to be entreated like a mother.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 08-29-2017, 06:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
You know something. You are a 24kt gold figment. You made a statement, you posted "Anyone flying the Stars and Bars should be hung for treason." then another poster asks you a direct question "Even modern blacks that fly it?" But instead of YOU posting no, it is just a hyperbole, or that you were merely exaggerating, you post an affirmative "YES" You see your problem is that you are a liar, and an embellisher. You also are convinced that you are all that matters, and that you can come here and post whatever insanity which pops in your head. Originalist thought you were serious. MeMaw that you were serious. That is a threefold testimony, it is good enough for God and man to make a clear decision. Not you, you couldn't care less about honesty, integrity, being a part of the rest of the human race. No, you would rather continue dragging your knuckles across the ground, making grunting noises. Then post some super stupid anti-god thoughts just to watch everyone get upset. You need HELP, and not some ridiculous quackery of EMDR. You need Jesus Christ, the real one, not the effeminate one who gives you a foot rub.

Yeah, after you saw how a poster (some other person than myself) posted that they always thought you had a screw lose, but now you removed all doubt. Aquila, you make a statement that you like to strangle chickens, and some poster asks you if you would strangle roosters? Then you post YES!

A person could have the IQ of tree sap, and draw a conclusion that you were serious. Sorry, bro, you have so many problems on so many levels it isn't even funny. Yet you are so callous, that you would strip naked and dance gangnam style if it were possible, then later want to discuss soteriology?

Chris? Were you always this pathetic? Bro, I bet if they caught you red handed in the middle of a crime. You, with straight face, would swear on a stack of Bibles you were innocent. You poor soul. You need JESUS worse than the breath of life.

Man, you are a coward.

Plain and simple.

I am sick just reading your foolishness. Chris you have zero respect for yourself. You desperately need to find an Apostolic church and ministry who can help you. Because this isn't going to last with you. This place isn't helping you, it is making you worse.
Full disclosure. Immediately after the Civil War, I would have supported hanging rebel traitors. They killed thousands of fellow Americans. But the discussion evolved into how it's debatable as to if they could be legally tried for treason. And, I acknowledged that.

As for those who are truly guilty of treason or sedition against the United States today, I feel the same.

But, when it comes down to those just waving the rebel flag, it's more hyperbole. For example, those waving am ISIS flag are also waving an enemy flag. One might say they should be hanged too. About those waving a NAZI flag, I've often said, "The only good fascist is a dead fascist." Now does that mean I'd literally kill these people? Nope. I'm only expressing my strong dislike for what they stand for.

Other posters understood it. She's they zeroed in on how they think the charge of treason wouldn't stand. They actually addressed the point. And if you noticed, I have the only reasoning I could see that could justify the charge of treason, and agreed that the Constitution doesn't have a legal process for secession, therefore, I concede that our appears to leave the process up to the individual states.

Notice, with rational posters the conversation evolved in a civil manner, with both sides expressed, and a conclusion that is reasonable.

You're the only one sitting in a corner crying about me supposedly advocating actually hanging people.

Brother, maybe if you put as much energy into your own "ministry" as you do following my every word and seeking to harass me non-stop, you'd be too busy with souls than to worry about harassing little old me. Lol

Frankly, I think you look irrationally obsessed with me. This place isn't helping YOU. You're the "evangelist". I'm just an average Joe sharing an opinion. Lol

Last edited by Aquila; 08-29-2017 at 06:44 AM.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:36 AM
Banned

Quote:

Man, you are a coward.

Plain and simple.

You're in the real world?

Go back and read your post again. You're taking this way too seriously. This is only a discussion forum with people sharing thoughts and opinions. Lighten up.

Last edited by Aquila; 08-29-2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:47 AM
Banned

Here's another opinion, just for you EB...

People who put ketchup on steak should be drawn and quartered.

EB, quick, come put an end to my maddening reign of terror! Lol

Last edited by Aquila; 08-29-2017 at 06:49 AM.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Here's another opinion, just for you EB...

People who put ketchup on steak should be drawn and quartered.

EB, quick, come put an end to my maddening reign of terror! Lol
Wouldn't it be easier just to say, "Hey, I said something stupid. I didn't really mean it. Please forgive my foolishness."?

Also, I think you should apologize to MawMaw for belittling and patronizing her. At least, that's what I think someone with the holy ghost should do.