Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > The Shopping Mall
Facebook

Notices

The Shopping Mall Find a great deal online? Share it here... Also the place to find links for consumer help sites, etc ...

Old 06-30-2008, 12:41 PM
La vie est un voyage

Hard To Find Wedding Dresses

If you happen to be in the St. Louis area or nearby, My daughter in- law has just opened a wedding Boutique catering to those brides to be who are looking for modest wedding gowns and plus size gowns. check out her website at www.chatfieldsboutique.com.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Not riding the train

Re: Hard To Find Wedding Dresses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUNWORTHY View Post
If you happen to be in the St. Louis area or nearby, My daughter in- law has just opened a wedding Boutique catering to those brides to be who are looking for modest wedding gowns and plus size gowns. check out her website at www.chatfieldsboutique.com.
Love the site!!! Looks like a lovely store!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

Beautiful dresses! almost makes me want to get married. Oh wait! I already AM married. Too bad. I love weddings!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Still Figuring It Out.

I'm not a fan of weddings myself. Thankfully my lovely bride decided one Monday that we should skip the whole wedding her mom was planning and get married on the upcoming Friday.

We skipped the hoopla/pomp & circumstance and had a small ceremony with the pastor & 6 others and it seems to have taken well nearly 2 decades in.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

If I were to get married, I would probably get a wedding dress from a reputable vintage shop. There is nothing more classic than that. But it should look good on me of course.