Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

Re: What kind of pastor is this?

I was a friend and confidant during the talk of moving. He considered just moving his family only I know that for a fact. We even talked of him coming to Nashville. But the saints would not have it. We even talked about guys who might go up there to take that church. The overall employment for the younger folks looked very grim and maybe a decade before it would come back. Yes the guys your dad's age were alright mostly but it was their children they were concerned about. But I have zero influence in this matter. We are friendly but I am outside his circle. If the boy's pastor can't help then it won't be helped. I will pray for everyone involved. I wish we pastors were not human and never made any mistakes but we are human and even in our desire to please God and serve His people we fail. Not all our judgments are correct and we pay for them like everyone else. What some percieve as abuse(which I admit does happen) others see as love even if it is misguided at times.