Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-28-2018, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Re: Donald Trump 666 to usher in the Mark of the B

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
I have placed Sean on ignore so that I don’t have to read his posts. It doesn’t work if you all keep quoting him.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 01-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

Preterists are dropping like flies.

Last edited by Sean; 01-28-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Amanah, you know that DB and I are entertaining each other, right?
Wrong, you are a 24kt gold fool if you think that is the case. Calling what you and I are doing on this forum entertainment? Would only indicate the level of your sickness. Sean, you have a gift, that gift is how you can make the most kindest Christian not like you. No Sean, you are antagonistic and you know it. You use lying to get people upset with you. You are protected by the blue screen of your computer and therefore have zero mercy on your victims.

Quote:
We keep each other interested in ongoing discussions.
You know, you are beyond delusional. You keep me interested? The only thing I could possibly equate this with, is with the high school football player who brutally assaults his date. Yet he truly believes that she enjoyed her evening out with him? Sean, not for anything, but you are an antagonistic individual with a low IQ, and low self esteem. I pray that you would find Jesus Christ and rehabilitate your life. You must hate yourself for what you do, but because your self esteem is rock bottom you continue with the delusion that your victims love your constant insanity.

Quote:
He is like any construction worker I work with to make the day go by.
At the end of the day, we go home to our families then start up the next day.
They must be comatose out in CALI. Because in South Florida you would of had a 90lb bag on Portland cement dropped off the scaffold on top of your head. While men cutting up with each other isn't rare, getting stupid and ugly will get a truck backed into you. We make the day go by with hard work, and it is done in the hottest humidity and burning heat. People like you who want to make the day heavier get locked in the Porter John, and turned top over bottom. Not once, but a few times. Then left lying on the door.

Quote:
.It's all in good fun, which DB would agree(notice all the laffatu's he posts at me, and the lols I post at him)
This isn't good fun. When I first came back here years ago. It was because I was asked to come back and see the nut job who was wiping his diaper all over the eschatology section. I read your posts to Brothers Blume, Bowas, Godsdrummer, Febus, Jerry Moon, and anyone else who oppose your inflated self image. Each one was ranker than the next. Because you didn't even have a clue to what you believed. So, you cut and pasted articles from websites because you can't articulate your arguments. It got so bad that you started to post articles that refuted futurism? Sean, that's why I thought you were a teenage troll. Sitting in your underwear behind your mother's computer screen, typing out your hate towards Brothers Blume and Febus. You can't imagine the shock I got when I found out you were an adult. You are so banged up, and this is getting so old. Just to see you post how you are the Great White Hunter killing Preterists is enough to make one blow their lunch.

Because they know its a flagrant self aggrandizing lie from the keyboard of a grown man who has no self respect for himself. I'm not the only one who has called you on lying. There are others, but you pride yourself that you are able to make people dislike you.

Here is a post from a person who knows you personally.

Sean, this is the legacy you want?

May the Lord Jesus Christ help you sweetly, and may Jesus have mercy on my soul.

Read this post boys and girls, this is the effect Sean has on one and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker71 View Post
Wow. Couldn't sleep so I got on here to see if there was anything new and interesting and it seems like there is just more of the same garbage.
Regarding this thread here are a few facts Sean doesn't have straight:

1. What I posted is not "fake news". I was at that table. I was at that table before he showed up and I was at that table after he left. I am still at that table as we have been gathering to discuss Gods word weekly in this fashion for a number of years now.
2. There was no debate with Sean but I did witnesss and partake in a lot of arguing which did cause us to change a few things in our structure to avoid that.
3. There were no Hebrew Roots Movement people in that room and there still aren't. We set out collectively to find objective truth and that is still the mission. In a lot of cases we found that our background in the UPCI had a lot of things right. Unfortunately the inverse was also true.
4. Sean claims to have many "mic drop" moments regarding his visions of intellectual superiority. Nope.
5. The idea to go thru 613 commands was a collective one his claim that we "cut out half" and that we were promoting "partial law" is misleading at best. I remember that day distinctly. Yes parts of the were determined not to apply to us that day....but then they never did...as he is referring to those laws which applied only to women (there were only men in the room), or to the levites or the priests, etc.

I could go on and on but I think the pattern of deception is clear that you all have witnessed here.

For those of you who choose to engage with him and his tactics: Just stop. It only adds fuel. Proverbs 26:4

I have read Seans many posts over the years hoping to see him mature and cease from his schoolyard bullying but I see sadly this has not been the case. Many, but not all, of the men at that table have been aware and have read his many false accusations and misrepresentations on this forum. In my former post which was linked to this thread I addressed Sean directly but it seems he didn't understand or comprehend what was being said. So I'll say it again....

We read what you write Sean. Try harder to be honest when representing men whom you have called "brother" and "friend" in the past. It's not really a "win" if you have to cheat

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 01-28-2018 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...&postcount=428

DB, you will find Luke 21:12 accounted for right smack in the middle.
Read it and your eyes will begin to open just a wee bit.
Even kittens eventually open their eyes.
Quote:
The 4 guys were not the only one's that Jesus was speaking to.
The church we are part of are included.
Really? Sean, sometime in your far off future you believe that we will be arrested by Jews? Brought into their synagogues and get the snot beat out of us? Much false doctrine has made thee mad. Stick that in your KJV and smoke it.

Luke 12:11

When you are brought before the synagogues, rulers, and authorities, do not worry about how to defend yourselves or what to say.

Luke 21:12

But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Matthew 10:17

But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 23:34

Because of this, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and others you will flog in your synagogues and persecute in town after town.

Matthew 24:9

Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.

Mark 13:9

So be on your guard. You will be handed over to the councils and beaten in the synagogues. On My account, you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them.

Here is the fulfillments of these passages

Acts 5:40

At this, they yielded to Gamaliel. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and released them.

Acts 9:2

to ask for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any men or women belonging to the Way, he could bring them as prisoners to Jerusalem.

Acts 22:19

Lord,' I answered, 'they know very well that in one synagogue after another I imprisoned and beat those who believed in You.

Acts 26:11

I frequently had them punished in the synagogues and tried to make them blaspheme. In my raging fury against them, I even went to foreign cities to persecute them.

Sean, don't post to me, or anymore.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:54 PM
Banned

Okay. I suppose my post of Zech 14 will never be answered by a Preterist now.

Kinda sad, because I just lost my last hope with DB.

All this ranting is rooted in not answering Zech 14, and the proof is, I Never get answers.
Preterists answer questions with questions, because it is false to the core.
A jigsaw puzzle with half the pieces missing etc.

I have not had a question answered by Preterist in years, which is a clear indicator of false teaching imbedded in Christianity.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:58 PM
Banned

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...&postcount=429

Is anyone left on AFF that believes this event is a future event, or are all Preterists here?
Old 01-28-2018, 09:01 PM
Banned

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...&postcount=430

Preterists cannot answer this either, but is this also a future event or not?
Old 01-28-2018, 09:09 PM
Banned

There is no such thing as Apostolic preterism.

The original Apostolic church of the 1st century taught the prophecies to all the church age, not just one tiny portion of it.

They taught about a restoration of the city of Jerusalem in the end times, with Jesus Christ returning to it with His saints to save it and it's inhabitants.
Preterists deny every last part of Zech 14 as it is clearly seen, not quoting it, but writing about it at a distance.
What a predicament to be in as a believer.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
There is no such thing as Apostolic preterism.

The original Apostolic church of the 1st century taught the prophecies to all the church age, not just one tiny portion of it.

They taught about a restoration of the city of Jerusalem in the end times, with Jesus Christ returning to it with His saints to save it and it's inhabitants.
Preterists deny every last part of Zech 14 as it is clearly seen, not quoting it, but writing about it at a distance.
What a predicament to be in as a believer.
Sean couldn't answer my question on Luke 21:12. Thinks its future, but can't explain why.

Here is what is locals think about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker71 View Post
Wow. Couldn't sleep so I got on here to see if there was anything new and interesting and it seems like there is just more of the same garbage.
Regarding this thread here are a few facts Sean doesn't have straight:

1. What I posted is not "fake news". I was at that table. I was at that table before he showed up and I was at that table after he left. I am still at that table as we have been gathering to discuss Gods word weekly in this fashion for a number of years now.
2. There was no debate with Sean but I did witnesss and partake in a lot of arguing which did cause us to change a few things in our structure to avoid that.
3. There were no Hebrew Roots Movement people in that room and there still aren't. We set out collectively to find objective truth and that is still the mission. In a lot of cases we found that our background in the UPCI had a lot of things right. Unfortunately the inverse was also true.
4. Sean claims to have many "mic drop" moments regarding his visions of intellectual superiority. Nope.
5. The idea to go thru 613 commands was a collective one his claim that we "cut out half" and that we were promoting "partial law" is misleading at best. I remember that day distinctly. Yes parts of the were determined not to apply to us that day....but then they never did...as he is referring to those laws which applied only to women (there were only men in the room), or to the levites or the priests, etc.

I could go on and on but I think the pattern of deception is clear that you all have witnessed here.

For those of you who choose to engage with him and his tactics: Just stop. It only adds fuel. Proverbs 26:4

I have read Seans many posts over the years hoping to see him mature and cease from his schoolyard bullying but I see sadly this has not been the case. Many, but not all, of the men at that table have been aware and have read his many false accusations and misrepresentations on this forum. In my former post which was linked to this thread I addressed Sean directly but it seems he didn't understand or comprehend what was being said. So I'll say it again....

We read what you write Sean. Try harder to be honest when representing men whom you have called "brother" and "friend" in the past. It's not really a "win" if you have to cheat.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:38 PM
Banned

Funny. No debate with Sean?

At 2 different times, their leader either screamed or slammed his laptop shut and bailed immediately.... Lol.
Hey we had our close calls but apologized and I met with a bunch of them in Oct. For a feast celebration.

They are Hebrew Roots Apostolic, promoting the Psalms 119 group website.

Great folks, and their doctrine is spreading through CLC very fast.