Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 12-08-2016, 08:46 AM
crakjak

Re: Clinton/Trump Aides Clash At Harvard Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Trump was assisted throughout his Presidential campaign by Russia (they will expect favors in return).
Trump praises Russia and known fascist dictator Putin repeatedly.
Trump has tons of money invested in Russia.
Trump refuses to release his tax returns which would show how deep these investments go.
Trump invites more hacking by Russia, instead of denouncing it fervently and promising an American response to such criminal acts.
Trump supports stop and frisk gun grabs.
Trump asked about using nuclear weapons regarding regional issues three times in a 30 minute security briefing.
Trump supports isolationist trade policies.
Trump met with the heads of media to threaten them should they wish to continue reporting anything negative about him.
Trump has appointed an Alt-Right nationalist to Chief Strategist.
Trump supports a national registry of all Muslim citizens.
Trump has appointed men who support internment camps for Muslims.
Trump supports revoking citizenship to flag burners.
Trump supports the creation of a special department with the authority to go door to door to find illegal immigrants and deport them.
Trump supports building a Berlin style wall across our Southern boarder.
Trump does not support the NATO Alliance.

If the man openly supported death camps, he'd score 100% on his NAZI admissions testing.

What incredible nonsense and exaggerations!!! You have swallowed the far left talking points that didn't help them win the election because it is just total nonsense!! And the American people just don't believe it!!

Trump wants to strengthen America, the left wants to destroy America. What is wrong with nationalism??? Nazism is not nationalism it is evil. Nationalism is a desire to protect a foundation to live in peace in the world, a place to be able to build wealth and resources to help and bless the poor and the oppressed.
The left has the same attitude toward family, tear it down, which they have successfully done in the inner cities.

I don't know if Trump will succeed, but at least he has broken up the leftist monopoly.
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 12-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakjak View Post
What incredible nonsense and exaggerations!!! You have swallowed the far left talking points that didn't help them win the election because it is just total nonsense!! And the American people just don't believe it!!

Trump wants to strengthen America, the left wants to destroy America. What is wrong with nationalism??? Nazism is not nationalism it is evil. Nationalism is a desire to protect a foundation to live in peace in the world, a place to be able to build wealth and resources to help and bless the poor and the oppressed.
The left has the same attitude toward family, tear it down, which they have successfully done in the inner cities.

I don't know if Trump will succeed, but at least he has broken up the leftist monopoly.
Trump is a fascist Nazi. There really is no debate about it. Even if you believe his policies will strengthen America, they are inherently fascist in philosophy. The only Republican that came close to true loyalty to a conservative view of the Constitution was Sen. Rand Paul. I could of actually respected Rand Paul. But this Trump character is a madman. And only cool-aid drinking ideologues on the right can't see it.

Just remember a general rule about walls. While walls can be used to keep illegals out.... they can also be used to keep you in.

Last edited by Aquila; 12-08-2016 at 11:54 AM.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Trump is a fascist Nazi. There really is no debate about it. Even if you believe his policies will strengthen America, they are inherently fascist in philosophy. The only Republican that came close to true loyalty to a conservative view of the Constitution was Sen. Rand Paul.

Just remember a general rule about walls. While walls can be used to keep illegals out.... they can also be used to keep you in.
The nazi comment deserves no response

Just because walls can be used for bad doesn't mean it's not good to have walls. On a personal level we all live in walled structures even though it's possible someone could lock us inside our own house...
Old 12-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
The nazi comment deserves no response

Just because walls can be used for bad doesn't mean it's not good to have walls. On a personal level we all live in walled structures even though it's possible someone could lock us inside our own house...
It deserves no comment from sympathizers. The opposition has every right to call a spade a spade. This man is a fascist Nazi. I'll sing it until my dying breath. And I'll not just stand by as my Muslim friends and neighbors are forced to register on any national registry. If they are forced to register on a Muslim registry... I'm registering too. While I'm not a Muslim, I'll not just stand by cowardly and do nothing with something so in-American and vile is being forced upon a free people. I'm a vet. I was willing to take a bullet to protect the rights of every man. If it comes down to having to shelter illegals or Muslims from this man's draconian madness, I guess I'll be helping to hide them in my basement or attic, just like those who hid Jews in Hitler's Germany.

Yes, we live in walled structures. We in live in walls WE control. I have keys to my home.

Great numbers of illegals get in through tunnels and through being smuggled through checkpoints. A wall is a joke. The guy is an idiot with a bigger agenda.

Consider where this kind of thinking has been used before....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Berlin Wall, Tracks into Wall.jpg (99.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Aquila; 12-08-2016 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:33 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Trump is a fascist Nazi. There really is no debate about it.
Quote:
It deserves no comment from sympathizers.
Talk about your fascism. You expect everyone to just shut up and accept your conclusions, without any debate.

If you don't want a dialogue, why are you posting on a forum?
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:34 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Yes, we live in walled structures. We in live in walls WE control. I have keys to my home.

And as Americans, don't we have the rights to control access to our home (country)?
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
It deserves no comment from sympathizers. The opposition has every right to call a spade a spade. This man is a fascist Nazi. I'll sing it until my dying breath. And I'll not just stand by as my Muslim friends and neighbors are forced to register on any national registry. If they are forced to register on a Muslim registry... I'm registering too. While I'm not a Muslim, I'll not just stand by cowardly and do nothing with something so in-American and vile is being forced upon a free people. I'm a vet. I was willing to take a bullet to protect the rights of every man. If it comes down to having to shelter illegals or Muslims from this man's draconian madness, I guess I'll be helping to hide them in my basement or attic, just like those who hid Jews in Hitler's Germany.
Again, your entire narrative is false. The chance of your muslim friends and neighbors being placed on a registry is incredibly low. It would ONLY be if they are immigrants or visiting on a Visa from a county in which there is a large presence of muslim extremists. Trump is NOT proposing to place ALL muslim CITIZENS in a registry. That is just completely false.

Quote:
Tell me, do you allow strangers, neighbors even, to break into your home and set up residence there?

Quote:
Great numbers of illegals get in through tunnels and through being smuggled through checkpoints. A wall is a joke. The guy is an idiot with a bigger agenda.
Using the home analogy, illegals are lucky to be apprehended alive. Home invaders are shot dead here in AZ.

Quote:
obama, 2008. As a US Senator, obama voted in support of building a border wall.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

If you think Trump wanting to secure our border and enforce our immigration laws makes him a Nazi, then you obviously know nothing about the Nazis. You are making yourself look rather sill here.

Furthermore, Israel's wall has worked quite well. We have ability to detect tunnels being dug. We simply have chosen not to. That is changing and the days of the Mexican Mafia's control of our border is at an end.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Talk about your fascism. You expect everyone to just shut up and accept your conclusions, without any debate.

If you don't want a dialogue, why are you posting on a forum?
I don't mind a debate. But no amount of debate will change the fact that Trump is a fascist.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post

And as Americans, don't we have the rights to control access to our home (country)?
Oh, I do agree that we have the right to control access to our home. However, this issue has some complications. We need comprehensive immigration reform. Some want more lose reforms up to amnesty. Some want to take an extreme hardline position. That's up to individual opinion. But we don't need a wall.