Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Banned

History of the Origin of Masonry

Here is a writing that I came across while studying Freemasonry. Please understand the lower level Apprentices, Journeymen and Master Masons have no clue. They see it as a social club to propel themselves into successful positions in our societies. If someone takes time to read and study this writing, then I would be happy to discuss and share additional resources. I know many have friends and relatives; who are good people, that are in Freemasonry. But the UPC has ben very strict not to associate with secret societies.

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/rel...%20Masonry.pdf

This order began to combat the force of the Holy Ghost they could not defeat.

Selah
Old 08-11-2018, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

Re: History of the Origin of Masonry

I know a few brick layers.....

Old 08-11-2018, 05:38 PM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterrey View Post
I know a few brick layers.....
The Mexicans that call you pastor?
Old 08-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Rev. Charles G. Finney’s observations of the Masonic interworking and writings are very accurate. The murder of William Morgan really pushed the Masons further into secrecy. This caused the immergence of the Anti-Masonic political party in 1831, but it eventually formed the Whig Party. Free Masonry has morphed through the years, but the goals have always been to support the Judaic agenda.

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."----Rabbi Isaac Wise.

The Jewish Tribune newspaper, in 1927, in an editorial, stated: "Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?"

In 1861, from a Parisian Jewish periodical La Verite Israelite (Vol V., p.74), gives us insight into how the Masons and Jews had some similar goals. "The connections are more intimate than one would imagine. Judaism should maintain a lively and profound sympathy for Freemasonry in general, and no matter concerning this powerful institution should be a question of indifference to it. "For a very long time, owing to the progress in morals and public liberty, Freemasonry has been able to abandon it role of a mysterious secret society, forced by the fear and tyranny of former governments to veil itself in prudent obscurity. Its principles and methods have been known to the public for so long that it cannot be difficult to understand its spirit and aims. "But the spirit of Freemasonry is that of Judaism in its most fundamental beliefs; its ideas are Judaic, its language is Judaic, its very organization, almost, is Judaic. Whenever I approach the sanctuary where the Masonic order accomplishes its works, I hear the name of Solomon ringing everywhere, and echoes of Israel. Those symbolic columns are the columns of that Temple where each day Hiram's workmen received their wages; they enshrine his revered name. The whole Masonic tradition takes me back to that great epoch when the Jewish monarch, fulfilling David's promises raised up to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, a religious monument worthy of the creator of Heaven and earth.

http://whale.to/c/Watchtower_and_the_Masons.pdf by Fritz Springmeier.

Selah