Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-28-2018, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Re: The Standard of Love Online

[QUOTE=CalledOut238;1547115]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
[B] Your beliefs do no offend me but posting disparaging pictures; and your use of the CIA verbiage conspiracy theory, is old and worn out. Sleep on and stay in your Dominion in Dreamland. Find another thread and move on if you have nothing to add.

its evident AFF is not a common ground forum. but I cant help but notice the comments you make about not getting emotional and not saying things that are harmful or similar things. One minute you talk about people not getting personal but the very next thing you post is just what you ask others not to do. you quote scripture about not hating ones brother just after you insinuate your "brother" will die without knowledge" also using scripture. How demeaning and belittling is that? How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? seriously.[/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
QUOTE]

You left out the preceding sentence addressing his previous mockeries. Which is Deceptive.

Posting a picture of a man wearing a tin foil hate with his cat wearing the same. Is Mockery.

Did you prepare for Y2K? I can remember my bishop preaching that it was all nonsense. Is Mockery.

I sometimes wonder if you use big words to sound intelligent. Is disparaging.

Hosea 4:6(KJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

The scripture fits for those who reject knowledge. Our Heavenly Father wants his children to have knowledge; if we reject it, then it is clear that we are rejected by Him.

How can I take your concerns seriously when you're being deceptive and oblivious to the contextualization of a comment. I have studied frequencies and the SOS topics for over five years. If somebody doesn't understand or disagrees then why be provocateurs? Either ask a pertinent question, convey your thought on the topic, or provide scriptural or resources to support your understanding. But spouting off nonsense and foolishness is not productive. It's only design is to diminish the messenger so you diminish the message. This is exactly what the Crypto Jews do controlling the narrative in the media outlets. Say anything against the Self Proclaimed Masters of the World will get you labeled with excoriation disorder. And face the wrath of the Scofield Dispensational Clan.

But you do not hold any accountability to those who are being disruptive and antagonistic towards the thread discussion. Those posters whose only interest is to debase the thread's content should move on. This post of refute; as well as many others, remind me of the Pharisees trying to catch our Saviour in his words so that they could accuse him. How can I take posters that accuse others so quickly seriously?

Luke 11:51(KJV) From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. 53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things: 54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

Selah
I get what your saying but understand AFF isnt a place of common ground for most. Everyone has different views and not everyone buys in to the whole "Jews are destroying the world" narrative. To most this is just nonsense that has no real world implications for the Church. Also this is a public forum, although you have the right to say "move on" if someone post something you dont "authorize" they have the right to post anyway if they think its relevant.

Almost all posters on your specific threads partake in making fun of, belittling, sarcasm, refuting each other, etc. its the nature of the forum. Im just saying that you seem to want others to do something your not willing to do and thats being strictly professional and cordial.

You surely dont have to take my concerns seriously, thats the problem people take this Forum too seriously. While there are some very enlightening posts most of this is a joke its the debate that never ends on all topics. So while someone is so passionate about whatever topic we should not expect anyone else to jump on the passion train with us. Dont get your feelings hurt but this whole Forum is an enjoyable waste of time for most. This is not the place where conversions happen unless i missed it almost everything you write here is garbage trash meaningless to all but the one typing.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

Called Out... What were you called out to do?
Old 08-28-2018, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

I was on another Christian-themed forums site prior to this one with a strong Trinitarian stance. On many different occasions, I was singled out as a heretic and modalist, and I was reported to the administrators on more than one occasion for violating the website's views on the Trinity.

There were Pentecostals on the website, all within the Assemblies of God, Church of God, or some other Trinitarian Pentecostal fellowship. Their views on Spirit baptism and holiness varied significantly, but overall, the majority of those represented as members of the website felt that Spirit baptism (as evidenced by tongues) was optional, or that the baptism wasn't followed by tongues. Likewise, they felt that holiness as many Oneness churches preach it is legalism and therefore not a necessity.

In making a long story short, I was hurt through the constant reporting and singling out. In the end, I was finally banned from the Pentecostalism section of the website for being "anti-trinitarian". I'm not sure when the ban will be lifted, but I know it will be.

I still occasionally visit the website (I actually did prior to writing this comment), and I do have a few conversations still going with a few of the members over there. Not everyone was bull-headed and stubborn, but my feelings were hurt.

I've gotten a thicker skin since then. I take the chicken and leave the bones with the majority of the posts that I read, and I certainly don't let any of it worry me a great deal.

Because.... hey.... this is only an online forum!
The wonderful thing about praying is that you leave a world of not being able to do something, and enter God's realm where everything is possible. He specializes in the impossible. Nothing is too great for His almighty power. Nothing is too small for His love.
(Corrie ten Boom)
Old 08-28-2018, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Roller View Post
I was on another Christian-themed forums site prior to this one with a strong Trinitarian stance. On many different occasions, I was singled out as a heretic and modalist, and I was reported to the administrators on more than one occasion for violating the website's views on the Trinity.

There were Pentecostals on the website, all within the Assemblies of God, Church of God, or some other Trinitarian Pentecostal fellowship. Their views on Spirit baptism and holiness varied significantly, but overall, the majority of those represented as members of the website felt that Spirit baptism (as evidenced by tongues) was optional, or that the baptism wasn't followed by tongues. Likewise, they felt that holiness as many Oneness churches preach it is legalism and therefore not a necessity.

In making a long story short, I was hurt through the constant reporting and singling out. In the end, I was finally banned from the Pentecostalism section of the website for being "anti-trinitarian". I'm not sure when the ban will be lifted, but I know it will be.

I still occasionally visit the website (I actually did prior to writing this comment), and I do have a few conversations still going with a few of the members over there. Not everyone was bull-headed and stubborn, but my feelings were hurt.

I've gotten a thicker skin since then. I take the chicken and leave the bones with the majority of the posts that I read, and I certainly don't let any of it worry me a great deal.

Because.... hey.... this is only an online forum!
on some other Christian forums you have to agree to terms and conditions to join and one of the terms is the belief in the godhead as defined by trinitarians. I hope thats not the case.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:13 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Apostolic1ness;1547121]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
[I]

You surely dont have to take my concerns seriously, thats the problem people take this Forum too seriously. While there are some very enlightening posts most of this is a joke its the debate that never ends on all topics. So while someone is so passionate about whatever topic we should not expect anyone else to jump on the passion train with us. Dont get your feelings hurt but this whole Forum is an enjoyable waste of time for most. This is not the place where conversions happen unless i missed it almost everything you write here is garbage trash meaningless to all but the one typing.
I understand what you are saying as well. My goal was to steer saints to study this global cabal. From what I have studied; Judaism, Islam, Catholicism, Wahhabism, Masonry are all Jewish constructs derived from fables. There are many peoples and nations; other than a minority of Jewish people, that support the goals of global dominance. Just as less than 1% of Americans owned slaves in our country, the totality of our population were condemned for slavery. The same is true for those nations who have deviant leaders using their people as unwitting shields. The majority of Jewish people have no clue and just want to live their lives in peace. They are pawns on the chessboard as we are as Americans. I perceive it to be an immediate threat to our Country's sovereignty and I tell everyone they should study these issues. I have shared my findings with my family, friends, saints and coworkers. Just as I share the saving gospel of Christ to those I meet. I feel responsible to let the brethren know even if I am rejected. In my walk with Christ I feel it is my duty to point people to Christ through teaching and sharing his Love. But ultimately they have to pursue and follow our Savior for themselves. You will not believe anything until you study and find it out for yourself.

You are probably correct in that some will remain apathetic; and will only believe, until they experience losses personally. My goal is only to get people to pray about these issues and let the Holyghost guide you. Because I know that there are many parts of the body of Christ working for the Kingdom of God. If you do not see or understand my convictions on these issues then pursue the passion where the Holyghost leads you. Though saints have commonalities; and shared experiences, we also have different callings.

Ephesians 4:16 (KJV) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Selah
Old 08-28-2018, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

CO - the above was a good and reasonable post.