Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Our Next President

This is a prophecy by Kim Clement which appeared in the June 28, 2007 Elijah list.
The date of the prophecy is June 17, 2007.

In 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21 the Apostle Paul says:
"Do not despise (spurn, look down on, minimalize depreciate, consider of little importance) prophetic utterances,
prove or test all things,
keep or hold onto that which is good" (paraphrased)

That is how we are to handle prophetic words in our day.
I suggest you file this one away somewhere and give it the test of time.

Jim Ellis
http://www.geocities.com/patandjimellis/index.html

Kim Clement:

"A WORD ABOUT THE NEW PRESIDENT--'WHEN HE COMES TO THE WHITE HOUSE, HE SHALL BE MINE!'"

Father God says, "The only time I turned My head and cried, the only time I turned My head in shame was when My Son took the sins, then I cried and looked away. A Father's heart remains untouched in the pain. Now I say to you, because of that holy, holy day a treasure will come forth because of the sacrifice. The children are waiting to hear the sound of the Father whispering in their ear 'I Love You.' There remains a Father's heart in this nation. I will bring the Fathers to the children, and I will bring the Fathers to their sons. The Spirit of Elijah is about to come upon this holy nation."

God says He wants to tell you something, "I Love You." The Spirit of God says "Prepare yourselves for the many changes and swift things that will begin to happen. As you know this is a time of acceleration; this is a time of favor. Is it not befitting for each one of you to take hold of the one thing that I have promised. The door has been opened, come up higher," says the Lord. "There is a place where you will see way beyond your present circumstances. It shall come to pass that many of you will latch on and take the treasure that has been released from the Kingdom of Heaven and you will bring it out of the eternal place into this place that you are living."

"Your youth," God says, "I'm about to raise them out of a place and put them in an unusual place. Your youth (I speak to this place here) are about to drive your enemy crazy. There is going to be a transference from the father to the sons and from the father to the daughters. There will be a transference of the anointing and a double portion shall raise your children up and make them the Presidents of this nation and make them the great ones with authority and with power."

God says "A President that I will bring into the White House--they will say he is ungodly--he does not know God. Even as Jesus disguised Himself for the great feasts, so I've disguised this man's heart. When he comes to the White House, not only shall he be Mine, but he shall pray as a man that has never prayed in the White House. That same man shall put his feet onto this platform. They will say, how did this take place? Laws shall change. Young men and young women will have access into the Kingdom and with authority into politics and with authority into the industries that now have been controlled by darkness because of this man that shall rule for two terms. Do not fear; there will be no unnecessary stuff. There will be things that men shall question. Fear not, for he shall sit in that seat, and suddenly My Spirit shall come upon him and baptize him with a fire and with anointing," says the Spirit of the Lord. "No more war. The time for war has gone. The time for Peace has come. The House that you call White shall receive a man, a knight, who fought for you in your nights."

Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
Email: hope@kimclement.com

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep ElijahList website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

ElijahList Publications
310 2nd Ave SE,
Albany, OR 97321
www.elijahlist.com
email: info@elijahlist.net
Phone 1-541-926-3250

Apostolic in doctrine
Pentecostal in experience
Charismatic in practice
Non-denominational in affiliation
Inter-denominational in fellowship
Old 06-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
This is a prophecy by Kim Clement which appeared in the June 28, 2007 Elijah list.
The date of the prophecy is June 17, 2007.

In 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21 the Apostle Paul says:
"Do not despise (spurn, look down on, minimalize depreciate, consider of little importance) prophetic utterances,
prove or test all things,
keep or hold onto that which is good" (paraphrased)

That is how we are to handle prophetic words in our day.
I suggest you file this one away somewhere and give it the test of time.

Jim Ellis
http://www.geocities.com/patandjimellis/index.html

Kim Clement:

"A WORD ABOUT THE NEW PRESIDENT--'WHEN HE COMES TO THE WHITE HOUSE, HE SHALL BE MINE!'"

Father God says, "The only time I turned My head and cried, the only time I turned My head in shame was when My Son took the sins, then I cried and looked away. A Father's heart remains untouched in the pain. Now I say to you, because of that holy, holy day a treasure will come forth because of the sacrifice. The children are waiting to hear the sound of the Father whispering in their ear 'I Love You.' There remains a Father's heart in this nation. I will bring the Fathers to the children, and I will bring the Fathers to their sons. The Spirit of Elijah is about to come upon this holy nation."

God says He wants to tell you something, "I Love You." The Spirit of God says "Prepare yourselves for the many changes and swift things that will begin to happen. As you know this is a time of acceleration; this is a time of favor. Is it not befitting for each one of you to take hold of the one thing that I have promised. The door has been opened, come up higher," says the Lord. "There is a place where you will see way beyond your present circumstances. It shall come to pass that many of you will latch on and take the treasure that has been released from the Kingdom of Heaven and you will bring it out of the eternal place into this place that you are living."

"Your youth," God says, "I'm about to raise them out of a place and put them in an unusual place. Your youth (I speak to this place here) are about to drive your enemy crazy. There is going to be a transference from the father to the sons and from the father to the daughters. There will be a transference of the anointing and a double portion shall raise your children up and make them the Presidents of this nation and make them the great ones with authority and with power."

God says "A President that I will bring into the White House--they will say he is ungodly--he does not know God. Even as Jesus disguised Himself for the great feasts, so I've disguised this man's heart. When he comes to the White House, not only shall he be Mine, but he shall pray as a man that has never prayed in the White House. That same man shall put his feet onto this platform. They will say, how did this take place? Laws shall change. Young men and young women will have access into the Kingdom and with authority into politics and with authority into the industries that now have been controlled by darkness because of this man that shall rule for two terms. Do not fear; there will be no unnecessary stuff. There will be things that men shall question. Fear not, for he shall sit in that seat, and suddenly My Spirit shall come upon him and baptize him with a fire and with anointing," says the Spirit of the Lord. "No more war. The time for war has gone. The time for Peace has come. The House that you call White shall receive a man, a knight, who fought for you in your nights."

Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
Email: hope@kimclement.com

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep ElijahList website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

ElijahList Publications
310 2nd Ave SE,
Albany, OR 97321
www.elijahlist.com
email: info@elijahlist.net
Phone 1-541-926-3250
This says "A" president NOT "Next".
Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 PM
just lurking...

It also says "He" so that's bad news for Hilary
Old 06-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michlow View Post
It also says "He" so that's bad news for Hilary
now that makes my day, encouragement, dt
Old 06-28-2007, 01:59 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

crazy thing is, I cant name one of these guys outside of the mormon that even comes close to the word "religious."

No Dem can be and none of the Repblicans are! (yea yea, I know Ron Paul loves Jesus and is looking our way!)
Old 06-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Saved & Shaved

Too general...