Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 11-20-2014, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

Attacks of the enemy!

I know the bible says to rejoice when you are being persecuted but this past week has been a humdinger! Please pray that God give me strength to deal with enemy attacks and to keep my MOUTH SHUT! Eversince my son decided he wants to come back and live for the Lord, (I appreciate your prayers for him by the way!) the enemy has been attacking me through a family member almost constantly! So much in fact that soon after "God time" my peace is soon taken! (i am also going thru menopause fairly early so that doesn't help!) This is another trial that will bring me closer to the Lord so it's worth it! (don't mean to vent and I apologize if it's too much info, but I have to get this out before I go nutty-nuts! Plus I really need your prayers!) My son will get the Holy Ghost soon, so Praise God!
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me- Psalm 51:10

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ- Phillipians 1:6

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31

1 Corinthians 13:1-8
Old 11-20-2014, 09:42 AM
On the road less traveled

Re: Attacks of the enemy!

Will pray that the Lord gives you peace in the midst of this trial.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

Thank you for your prayers, i am spending more time with God. And my oldest son is back! Just when i was about to give up (even after praying fervently!) He came through... Great is HIS faithfulness to all who serve Him! Praise the LORD!
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me- Psalm 51:10

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ- Phillipians 1:6

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31

1 Corinthians 13:1-8
Old 12-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Registered Member

Amen sister, so happy to hear that your son is back. I believe he will be filled with the Holy Spirit. It is a promise from God to those who love him. I will continue to pray for him.
I pray daily to have the heart of David and the boldness of Elijah. To be simple and humble not proud. To reflect Christ in the way I talk, dress and above all to be a true worshiper and lover of Gods holiness.