Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Sunday School > Soul Winners Haven
Facebook

Notices

Soul Winners Haven Discuss soul winning topics here.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:28 PM
www.capitalcommunity.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
FERD I've recently read about how the Southern baptist Of all people are opening up to the holy ghost. that is quite a surprise.

I think they just had some speaker in Dallas do a teaching on it?
some are trying to get them to change their official stance on tongues i believe
My group did a concert at Emannuel Baptist church Halifax and many choir members there are filled with the Holy Ghost....

Old 05-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I personally think that the greatest revival will come amongst expatriate Norwegians living in Minnesota and possibly amongst Jews in Nebraska.

But don't quote me on it.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
While it is true revival is neither white or black it is also true that certain groups of people have deep hunger for God...and the hungry shall be filled.
That's true. Regardless of skin color, or even denomination, God will respond to a people hungry for Him.

I see a time coming when entire denominal churches, who are hungry for more of God, will be filled with the Holy Ghost and baptized in the Name of Jesus.

That will be the next great revival. It will be quick and it will happen everywhere, regardless of race, skin color or denomination.

JMO
Old 05-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic_resolve View Post
That's true. Regardless of skin color, or even denomination, God will respond to a people hungry for Him.

I see a time coming when entire denominal churches, who are hungry for more of God, will be filled with the Holy Ghost and baptized in the Name of Jesus.

That will be the next great revival. It will be quick and it will happen everywhere, regardless of race, skin color or denomination.

JMO

Is this something you feel the LOrd showed you?? im serious
Old 05-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic_resolve View Post

JMO
Quote:
Is this something you feel the LOrd showed you?? im serious
No, it's something my father and I were sharing over a year ago. He believes the "last days" revival will be a very quick work, and He would do it in a way that no one but Him would get glory for it. And I said in order for it to be like that, it may be God opening the eyes of entire denominal churches. That way it would be quick and no one could claim the glory for it.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:08 PM
My Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman View Post
My group did a concert at Emannuel Baptist church Halifax and many choir members there are filled with the Holy Ghost....

This is wonderful news!!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

I wouldn't put much stock into what Charisma had to say.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:14 AM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
agreed. right now it is a triclke but will soon be a river.
It is bigger than most would imagine, but don't expect them to come join the local UPC.
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 06-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Lightbulb Re: The Next Great Revival Will Not Be WHITE?????

Quote:
According to a new article from Charisma online, Their Predictions and Prophecies are that the Next great spiritual Awakening and revival will not be amongst caucasions. DO you agree or disagree with this ?
are you speaking of a world revival?? i have been praying for revival in our church . some brethren are becoming cold a aloof . also holiness is in danger , our pastors preaches and these young poeple do not listen , some you can tell them apart from the world , very sad but i keep praying for them . i ask God to bring revival in my heart and let it never end , i have a appointment with my lord everyday i pray inside our church building and get blessed by God he is so Good , I think the church needs a great revival
souls souls we need to reach many many .
Old 06-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Lightbulb Re: The Next Great Revival Will Not Be WHITE?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzsilver View Post
are you speaking of a world revival?? i have been praying for revival in our church . some brethren are becoming cold a aloof . also holiness is in danger , our pastor preaches and these young poeple do not listen , some you can't tell apart from the world , very sad but i keep praying for them . i ask God to bring revival in my heart and let it never end , i have a appointment with my lord everyday i pray inside our church building and get blessed by God he is so Good , I think the church needs a great revival
souls souls we need to reach many many .
God is good