Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Prayer for marriage, acceptance, and brother

Hello,

I would be so grateful to have some prayers for my marriage. It is not on bad terms ( we have been married for a little over six months...newly weds) but I just pray that God helps me be the wife my husband needs me to be, the wife God has called me to be. It's very difficult in this time bc more women tend to be the head of the house and I do not want this mainstream view to rub off on me!

Next, I would love prayers for my brother who is a bit lost. He got his girlfriend pregnant and she is actually married (separated, not that it matters). She claims that they are one now and that she is walking with The Lord and it is his will. I preached repentance to them and that Jesus can save them from this if they choose to walk in His way. I just try to show them love. I told them I do not agree with this situation though. They do not want to marry bc they don't want to rush things. ( I put my palm to my face when I heard this one) lots of prayers please for my baby brother!!

Lastly, I would greatly appreciate prayers for acceptance into nursing school! This has been a desire in my heart since I was younger! I would love to eventually go on missions and use my nursing career to help others. The Good Lord has placed this eagerness to always help others in my heart. Lord, thy will be done!!!

In Jesus' name!!!! I trust you!!!

Thank you all!!!!
Old 02-26-2014, 10:35 AM
On the road less traveled

Re: Prayer for marriage, acceptance, and brother

I will be praying for you and these needs.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:14 AM
of 9!! :)

Re: Prayer for marriage, acceptance, and brother

Praying for you!