Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered Member

Angry Re: Fiasco at Bishop Noel Jones Easter Sunday serv

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
I think it would have been fine to acknowledge her presence, but because she doesn't represent Jesus and isn't saved she should not have been singing. She needed to be ministered to. Darkness and light cannot walk together. In my opinion, that is the mistake that Bisop Jones made.

I agree with you I dont know anything about Miss Cole but this.... SHE'S NOT WALKING IN THE FAITH.There's no way a r&b,rapper,rock in roll,or country music star is/are living a life thats striving to be more Christ like(unless they've repented and walked away from that life).It kills me when you have churches and organizations like TBN parading around these actors and singers like their some type of leader or something.Good example Dewayne Chapman (Dog the Bounty hunter)was a guest on TBN several times prior to his out right racially sparked conv with his son over dating a black female.
How about Maze ,Puff DADDY'S partner in crime/rap claimed he was a christian next thing you know he's pastoring a church and appearing where..you guested it TBN(well he's back rapping on Puffys label for Christ he says)what a joke.Then there's MC Hammer and Clifton Davis whos got their back...once again TBN I guess I could go on and on about this it just gets under my skin.There's plenty of pastors,teachers,and saints from the big city to the small towns who'll never be heard from or appear on TBN .They love God and actually have something to say.They'll never be invited because they're not big hollywood stars so they wont boost viewer rating ...maybe they'll just save a soul or two.