Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Obama Lawsuit "Obama Served with Papers"

http://www.americasright.com/2008/09...ptember-5.html

Update on the lawsuit....
Old 09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Banned

Re: Obama Lawsuit "Obama Served with Papers"

There are bigger fish to fry!

Prosecute George Bush and Dick Cheney
for War Crimes

We, the undersigned, believe George Bush and Dick Cheney should be prosecuted for the following war crimes:

1. George Bush and Dick Cheney ordered a War of Aggression against Iraq. This constitutes a Crime Against Peace - for which Nazi leaders were prosecuted at the Nuremberg Trials - and violates the UN Charter.

* Iraq never attacked the US or threatened an attack, so the US was not acting legally in self-defense, which is permitted under the UN Charter.
* Iraq played no role in the September 11, 2001 attack on the US and never provided material support to any terrorist group that attacked the US, so even the non-legal Bush doctrine of pre-emptive attack did not apply.
* At the time of the US attack, Iraq was nearing full compliance with UN Resolution 1441 and prior resolutions requiring disarmament, and the majority of the Security Council believed UN inspectors should be given more time, so the US was not enforcing UN resolutions, as it claims.
* George Bush and Dick Cheney ordered the invasion of Iraq in order to bring about a regime change, which was never authorized by a UN resolution, and violates the UN Charter.

A Crime Against Peace is defined as "planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing." By invading Iraq, Bush has committed a Crime Against Peace.

2. George Bush and Dick Cheney ordered the bombing of civilian areas like Baghdad (with 5 million innocent civilians) and Basra. This resulted in the deaths of hundreds of non-combatants, in violation of Geneva Convention (IV) Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, August 12, 1949.

* Article 3(1): The following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to [non-combatants]: (a) violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture.

The independent Web site IraqBodyCount.org is documenting each Iraqi civilian death, based on reports from at least two mainstream Western media organizations (AP, Reuters, CNN, etc.)

www.iraqbodycount.org
www.iraqbodycount.org
Old 09-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTown View Post

for War Crimes

We, the undersigned, believe George Bush and Dick Cheney should be prosecuted for the following war crimes:

1. George Bush and Dick Cheney ordered a War of Aggression against Iraq. This constitutes a Crime Against Peace - for which Nazi leaders were prosecuted at the Nuremberg Trials - and violates the UN Charter.

* Iraq never attacked the US or threatened an attack, so the US was not acting legally in self-defense, which is permitted under the UN Charter.
* Iraq played no role in the September 11, 2001 attack on the US and never provided material support to any terrorist group that attacked the US, so even the non-legal Bush doctrine of pre-emptive attack did not apply.
* At the time of the US attack, Iraq was nearing full compliance with UN Resolution 1441 and prior resolutions requiring disarmament, and the majority of the Security Council believed UN inspectors should be given more time, so the US was not enforcing UN resolutions, as it claims.
* George Bush and Dick Cheney ordered the invasion of Iraq in order to bring about a regime change, which was never authorized by a UN resolution, and violates the UN Charter.

A Crime Against Peace is defined as "planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing." By invading Iraq, Bush has committed a Crime Against Peace.

2. George Bush and Dick Cheney ordered the bombing of civilian areas like Baghdad (with 5 million innocent civilians) and Basra. This resulted in the deaths of hundreds of non-combatants, in violation of Geneva Convention (IV) Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, August 12, 1949.

* Article 3(1): The following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to [non-combatants]: (a) violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture.

The independent Web site IraqBodyCount.org is documenting each Iraqi civilian death, based on reports from at least two mainstream Western media organizations (AP, Reuters, CNN, etc.)

www.iraqbodycount.org
www.iraqbodycount.org

When was this lawsuit filed?
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 09-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneasttx View Post
When was this lawsuit filed?
US Law Concerning War Crimes

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 118 > § 2441

§ 2441. War crimes

(a) Offense.— Whoever, whether inside or outside the United States, commits a war crime, in any of the circumstances described in subsection (b), shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both, and if death results to the victim, shall also be subject to the penalty of death.
(b) Circumstances.— The circumstances referred to in subsection (a) are that the person committing such war crime or the victim of such war crime is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 101 of the Immigration and Nationality Act).
(c) Definition.— As used in this section the term “war crime” means any conduct—
(1) defined as a grave breach in any of the international conventions signed at Geneva 12 August 1949, or any protocol to such convention to which the United States is a party;
(2) prohibited by Article 23, 25, 27, or 28 of the Annex to the Hague Convention IV, Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land, signed 18 October 1907;
(3) which constitutes a violation of common Article 3 of the international conventions signed at Geneva, 12 August 1949, or any protocol to such convention to which the United States is a party and which deals with non-international armed conflict; or
(4) of a person who, in relation to an armed conflict and contrary to the provisions of the Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices as amended at Geneva on 3 May 1996 (Protocol II as amended on 3 May 1996), when the United States is a party to such Protocol, willfully kills or causes serious injury to civilians.

These are facts Americans continue to ignore:

1. It is not our duty or obligation to remove any dictator from any foreign country by invading and killing anyone in our way. The Monroe Doctrine, December 2, 1823

2. It is not our responsibility to invade a foreign country to promote the evil of democracy. The Monroe Doctrine, December 2, 1823

3 - It is not our responsibility to invade any foreign country to allegedly protect a neighboring country to settle squabbling, religious or tribal differences between them that have lasted decades or a thousand years. The Monroe Doctrine, December 2, 1823

4. The U.S. Constitution does not authorize the American people to be robbed using borrowed money to fund wars based on lies and what is known as nation building. Our military is for our defense, period. We have the right to defend if attacked.

5. Bush has acknowledged the fact that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with September 11, 2001.

6. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

7. Iraq was NOT any kind of threat to these united States of America.

8. Bush and his co conspirators planned the invasion of Iraq long before September 11, 2001, because it is the agenda being pursued for world government and every country who doesn't fall lock step into line will be invaded and occupied until the desired results are achieved. That agenda includes making sure control of the world's oil supply is in the hands of the power brokers who own the U.S. Congress.

The movement to impeach George W. Bush is a series of actions and commentary within the public and private spheres voicing support for the impeachment of United States President George W. Bush. The phrase is also used in a broader sense to refer to a social movement and public opinion poll data that includes both Democrats and Republicans which indicate a degree of public support for the impeachment of President Bush. The reasons offered for Bush's impeachment include concerns about the legitimacy, legality, and constitutionality of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and the controversial warrantless electronic surveillance of American citizens by the National Security Agency.

Polls in 2007 have shown public support ranging between 39% and 45% in favor of impeaching Bush, and between 46% and 55% opposed. The House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has not considered the impeachment of President Bush, and the House of Representatives has taken no action to do so. The Democratic Party leadership has indicated that they have no intention of resolving to impeach him.

On June 9, 2008 Dennis Kucinich gave official notice of his intention to introduce 35 articles of impeachment against George W. Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives.[1] On June 10, 2008, as Congressman Robert Wexler joined Kucinich as co-sponsor of the resolution[2], Kucinich officially introduced his resolution to a near-empty House chamber. The Clerk took just under four hours to read the resolution into the record. As soon as the House Clerk finished reading the resolution in the early morning of 11 June, Kucinich himself moved to refer the resolution to the Judiciary Committee. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on July 25.

Online petitions and surveys

A number of organizations provide online petitions and open access polls regarding Bush/Cheney impeachment. An MSNBC online poll is ongoing and has garnered in excess of 715,000 votes, 89% in favor of impeachment (as of June 11, 2008).[150] However, MSNBC provides the disclaimer that "MSNBC's online surveys ... are not necessarily representative of the general population." Democrats.com has an active online petition, which has received more than 153,000 of its targeted 1,000,000 signatures.[151]

MoveOn has not officially taken up the cause for Bush/Cheney impeachment; however, they have quietly initiated an online survey on the issue.[152] Ironically, MoveOn's reluctance to act more forcefully has led to an online petition urging them act, endorsed by Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn, with more than 2,500 additional signatures.[153]

Old 09-05-2008, 07:06 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

I smell idiocy

I also smell stupidity.

Lobotomized morons appear to be on the loose.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Matthew 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTown View Post

for War Crimes

www.iraqbodycount.org
www.iraqbodycount.org
Oh, brother.
Here we go again.

I'm T France, and I approved this message.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I smell idiocy
Quote:
I also smell stupidity.
Quote:
Lobotomized morons appear to be on the loose.
Reminds me of the complete bafoons who tried to interrupt President McCains speech last evening. Do not even have the tact and decency to engage in civile debate, instead they take to screaming like a man gone postal in a public display of thier own ignorance.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Matthew 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by U376977 View Post
Reminds me of the complete bafoons who tried to interrupt President McCains speech last evening. Do not even have the tact and decency to engage in civile debate, instead they take to screaming like a man gone postal in a public display of thier own ignorance.
Have you noticed that left wingers seem to do that a lot more than right wingers?

I'm T France, and I approved this message.