Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 02-22-2018, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

Pray for this website

IT SEEMS THERE are those that love to ATTACK PEOPLE for any reason. So I wish to PRAY for everyone that we be more sociable and kind hearted with a soft word and not try and make people feel stupid or dumb in your comments this is why the world HATES THE UPCI and Most APOSTOLIC GROUPS because of the behavior of some that think they are HOLIER THAN THOU. NONE OF US ARE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER and YOU STUNK in the nostrils of GOD just like I DID. WE ALL HAVE FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. NONE ARE PERFECT. AND WE HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET TO THAT HOLY CITY so we must be careful in how we treat all human beings on this planet. ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED IS NOT IN the Bible.

Last edited by LongBeachCA; 02-22-2018 at 04:30 PM. Reason: MISPELLED WORD
Old 02-24-2018, 11:24 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Pray for this website

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachCA View Post
IT SEEMS THERE are those that love to ATTACK PEOPLE for any reason. So I wish to PRAY for everyone that we be more sociable and kind hearted with a soft word and not try and make people feel stupid or dumb in your comments this is why the world HATES THE UPCI and Most APOSTOLIC GROUPS because of the behavior of some that think they are HOLIER THAN THOU. NONE OF US ARE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER and YOU STUNK in the nostrils of GOD just like I DID. WE ALL HAVE FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. NONE ARE PERFECT. AND WE HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET TO THAT HOLY CITY so we must be careful in how we treat all human beings on this planet. ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED IS NOT IN the Bible.
Did you report the supposed serial rapist?
Old 02-24-2018, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachCA View Post
In the context of all of the posts you have made this one has convinced me you must be mentally unstable. I wish you well and pray that you find the comfort and peace that only God can give as you are clearly a troubled person. If not mentally then certainly emotionally. I don't know how you got this way but since this is the prayer corner I want you to know I will be praying for you. I sincerely mean that and not in a mocking or smarty way. When someone posts with the bitterness and anger I see in your posts it makes me sad.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 02-28-2018, 09:45 AM
Banned

Father, I do pray for LongBeachCA and the members of this forum. I pray that we realize that everything is entirely about you and not ourselves. Father, I ask that you begin moving in this forum and that you begin to soften the hardened, heal the broken, and comfort the hurting. Help us to remember that we are all living extensions of you, that we are living branches of the true vine. And so when we hurt, harass, revile, or offend... we're actually harming fellow extensions of you. Help us to understand that hardness isn't holiness and that a sharp tongue is no sign of wisdom. I bind every spirit of opposition, division, and strife... and I loose the power of your Spirit, through the authority of the name of Jesus, to work a work on this forum that will leave us all amazed and changed for the better. I pray that this forum might become a place of prayer, joyful learning, spiritual expectancy, openness, compassion, and healing. Father, bless and keep the moderators. Lovingly guide them as they serve your people through this forum. These things I pray, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

Love your expression

https://www.shannoh.com/