Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 03-16-2019, 10:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Interesting article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Well then, how about NPR, reporting on a med journal article revealing a few interesting factoids:

1. Jenner's "milkmaid story" is a fabricated lie.
2. Lots of people, including ordinary farmers and peasants, were "inoculating" themselves and their children against smallpox by exposing themselves and their children to... wait for it... smallpox. Just like when I was a kid, and a neighbor's kid got chickenpox, me and literally 20 other kids were dropped off at the kid's house to play, in hopes we'd get a mild case of chickenpox and then be immune for life.
3. This self-exposure and natural inoculation also was found among some farmers who got cowpox - they were then immune to smallpox. If you got cowpox, you couldn't get smallpox. Cowpox was relatively benign, so... 2 and 2 make 4, get exposed to cowpox to develop a natural immunity to smallpox.
Forgot to include the link: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...allpox-vaccine

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-17-2019, 12:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Old 03-18-2019, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

E - been off line and out of town!
Now playing catch-up at work.
Get you a response as soon as I can.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Come on, vaccines are safe. Two planes fly into two buildings and three buildings fall straight down into their own footprint within minutes.

Old 03-20-2019, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

EB - I never said that vaccines were safe. I believe some of them are definitely not worth the risk.
My point has been that the science behind vaccination is sound.
And I generally do not subscribe to most conspiracy theories.
I doubt the ability of our government to do things efficiently, including keeping secrets.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
EB - I never said that vaccines were safe. I believe some of them are definitely not worth the risk.
My point has been that the science behind vaccination is sound.
And I generally do not subscribe to most conspiracy theories.
I doubt the ability of our government to do things efficiently, including keeping secrets.
If the government could keep it a secret, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Think about that.

But yes, the government is able to keep secrets. Until someone spills the beans (Gulf of Tonkin?), which is what has been going on for OVER A CENTURY in regard to vaccines.

Most people have been trained to accept or reject a claimed conspiracy based on how the theory fits into their worldview, rather than on the evidence or lack thereof. Thus, government never conspires to do wrong, unless it's a foreign government, doctors never intentionally lie or deceive, unless it's a doctor saying other doctors are lying or deceiving, etc. Many even go so far as to act as if they believe conspiracy is in itself a non existent fantasy invented by people conspiring to sell books or DVDs. Oh, wait... wut?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-20-2019, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
If the government could keep it a secret, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Think about that.

But yes, the government is able to keep secrets. Until someone spills the beans (Gulf of Tonkin?), which is what has been going on for OVER A CENTURY in regard to vaccines.

Most people have been trained to accept or reject a claimed conspiracy based on how the theory fits into their worldview, rather than on the evidence or lack thereof. Thus, government never conspires to do wrong, unless it's a foreign government, doctors never intentionally lie or deceive, unless it's a doctor saying other doctors are lying or deceiving, etc. Many even go so far as to act as if they believe conspiracy is in itself a non existent fantasy invented by people conspiring to sell books or DVDs. Oh, wait... wut?
E - sorry I am not "most people". I believe that the less government the better and that the government is usually the problem.
However, I believe the generally the government cannot keep a secret and the truth will come out.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
E - sorry I am not "most people". I believe that the less government the better and that the government is usually the problem.
However, I believe the generally the government cannot keep a secret and the truth will come out.
Yes, and the truth about vaccines HAS come out, and has been out for decades (a century, at least, actually). But if you think the government is going to come out and ADMIT the century of fraud and pseudoscience and instantly wreck the entire multi billion dollar medical industry, plus open the whole " What else were we lied yo about?" can of worms, well, I guess that'll happen as soon as we all get our $1000 bucks from the Yang Gang.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

E - I am not sure that we are not saying the same thing on vaccines?
I believe that the process of vaccination is effective for boosting the immune system to possibly prevent the occurrence of the disease.
I also believe that the process that is used to create the vaccine may, in some cases, produce side effects that can prove worse than the disease.
Is this what you are saying?
Old 03-21-2019, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
E - I am not sure that we are not saying the same thing on vaccines? I believe that the process of vaccination is effective for boosting the immune system to possibly prevent the occurrence of the disease. I also believe that the process that is used to create the vaccine may, in some cases, produce side effects that can prove worse than the disease. Is this what you are saying?
We need separation of Pharma and State.

There is a cabal of greed and the best politicians money can buy (hurray to Rand Paul) that is maiming a generation of children.

And often the grown-ups too, in my area we lost José Peralta after a flu shot.

The real science and simple common sense observation is against this dark-side attempt.

This joins the killing of children in the womb and the attack on God-given gender as top priorities of societal self-inflicted wounds.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 03-21-2019 at 10:37 AM.