Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 12-31-2019, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Re: Impeachment Hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Was Czar Nicholas fighting the system? What about Brezhnev? Andropov? Lincoln?

Oh, and Epstein didn't kill himself.
Actually, the Czar found out a little too late just who was a large contributor to the "system."
Old 12-31-2019, 04:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
It is obvious Trump is not part of their club. When they kill him will you be convinced?
Believe me we have no savior but the Lord. Not saying you even think that Donald Trump is a savior. But Trump is just part of the bigger organization of crooks. Let me put it this way, I wouldn't let these people babysit my gunpowder eating pitbull. If you listen to them speak to us they all sound like professional orators. Salesman? Lawyers??? I always get the feeling like I'm being shaken down, when I hear the lot of them. Donald Trump? He hasn't changed since the days I remember him from New York when he was stilled married to Ivana, and we all knew him as the Donald. Ronald Reagan? Actor, Richard Nixon criminal, Bill Clinton rapist, Hillary Clinton rapist, George Bush Sr head spy to the evil empire. Should I wait for them to give me a cookie, and tuck me to bed, kissing me on the head? Never gonna happen. Plutocracy is what we have in this world, crooks on parade. Czar Nicholas didn't find out too late, the guy was raised to treat the peasants like peasants. His position became obsolete. Therefore he and his family ended up sleeping with the fishes. No, Trump slipping on a bar of soap in the shower, or choking on a chicken bone, or getting shot by Lee Pepto Bismol, will not prove he is the man of the people. It is just another part of the gigantic puzzle called world domination. they been playing it since day one, and they will continue to play it, while we are distracted by the Avengers, shootings in WHITE SETTLEMENT, Robert Downey Jr. in Dr Dolittle to nothing, and Greta Thronberger performing in her death metal band.
Old 12-31-2019, 09:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Lee Pepto Bismol? No, it was a guy on the Gassy Knoll.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-31-2019, 09:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Actually, the Czar found out a little too late just who was a large contributor to the "system."
Czar Nicholas was the system's figurehead in Russia, just like his cousin King George the 5th was the figurehead in England.

Trump tweets a lot, riles up the libtards, gets the boomer conservative Ronnie Raygunz crowd all in a titter, but all his collective failure to do Jack Diddly cannot be blamed on the invisible bogeyman called Deep State(tm).

A lot of people want Trump so badly to be the Charles Martel of our day. The disillusionment will propel a lot of them to revere a real Benevolent Tyrant when he shows up. A lot of them are already waiting with baited breath for that train to pull into the station, they hear the whistle tooting (it's playing Horst-Wessel-Lied, but never mind about that).

There's a line in an Alabama song, "Mr Roosevelt's a-gonna save us all." At least many of the original FDR cultists got a check. All we get is a lousy red hat.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Czar Nicholas was the system's figurehead in Russia, just like his cousin King George the 5th was the figurehead in England.

Trump tweets a lot, riles up the libtards, gets the boomer conservative Ronnie Raygunz crowd all in a titter, but all his collective failure to do Jack Diddly cannot be blamed on the invisible bogeyman called Deep State(tm).

A lot of people want Trump so badly to be the Charles Martel of our day. The disillusionment will propel a lot of them to revere a real Benevolent Tyrant when he shows up. A lot of them are already waiting with baited breath for that train to pull into the station, they hear the whistle tooting (it's playing Horst-Wessel-Lied, but never mind about that).

There's a line in an Alabama song, "Mr Roosevelt's a-gonna save us all." At least many of the original FDR cultists got a check. All we get is a lousy red hat.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Registered Member

conservative, libertarian - pharm-$ shills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
So where are Dan Bongino, Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin and the others?

It is hard to take any of these conservative, libertarian constitutionalist commentators seriously if they will not even try to give an almost-balanced report, including bringing on parents with an injured or deceased child. Trump yielded to the pharma-$$$-pressure, too

Look for sources that are not pharma-$$$-shills.
To be fair, Tucker did interview Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in 2017. RFK pointed out that his only earlier media interview was Bill Maher, who has no advertising.

Afaik, Tucker has not interviewed one family caring for a vaccine-injured child. He did recently call out the milquetoast Conservative think tanks on folding on Facebook and Youtube and Google and Twitter censorship.

========

From about Jan 8, for a week, the Democrats in NJ will try again to push through their fascist child-maiming and killing vaccine mandates. NY will have a demonstration on Jan 8.

Grown-ups are in the pipeline too. The latest is their Ebola plans. The 2nd Amendment is the major hindrance to those plans. Be ready to say No!

========

Last edited by Steven Avery; 01-01-2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: conservative, libertarian - pharm-$ shills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
To be fair, Tucker did interview Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in 2017. RFK pointed out that his only earlier media interview was Bill Maher, who has no advertising.

Afaik, Tucker has not interviewed one family caring for a vaccine-injured child. He did recently call out the milquetoast Conservative think tanks on folding on Facebook and Youtube and Google and Twitter censorship.

========

From about Jan 8, for a week, the Democrats in NJ will try again to push through their fascist child-maiming and killing vaccine mandates. NY will have a demonstration on Jan 8.

Grown-ups are in the pipeline too. The latest is their Ebola plans. The 2nd Amendment is the major hindrance to those plans. Be ready to say No!

========
Robert De Niro and Harvey Weinstein were working on doing a anti-vaccine documentary. Then Harvey Weinstein got his issue with the females. Did you hear about any of that?
Old 01-12-2020, 01:50 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Pelosi may be using the impeachment to get Warren and Sanders off the campaign trail. They would be significantly tied up, 6 days a week for 6 to 8 weeks with the clown show. Seems like that would help Buttigieg and Biden.
Just want to say that I made this observation and now Senate Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy made that claim on the news today. Heard someone else say last night that they will not allow Bernie to, like last time, win the nomination and this is the way they will fix it.

Very interesting.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:48 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Just want to say that I made this observation and now Senate Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy made that claim on the news today. Heard someone else say last night that they will not allow Bernie to, like last time, win the nomination and this is the way they will fix it.

Very interesting.
There won't be a Senate impeachment hearing. McConnell has the votes and plans on promptly voting to dismiss it whenever Pelosi finally figures out where the Senate chamber is and delivers the articles to the Senate. A Senate hearing would be disastrous for both parties so McConnell won't allow it.
Old 01-13-2020, 12:24 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
There won't be a Senate impeachment hearing. McConnell has the votes and plans on promptly voting to dismiss it whenever Pelosi finally figures out where the Senate chamber is and delivers the articles to the Senate. A Senate hearing would be disastrous for both parties so McConnell won't allow it.
We will see. I am not sure a hearing would be disastrous for both parties. It certainly would be for the Democrats. I watched all of the impeachment hearings and NADA came out of it. The Democrats brought out all the people who were supposed to take Trump down and it was a wash.

One important thing is that we routinely use a quid pro quo when dealing with foreign nations, so that is not a big deal.

Second, I don't see Bolton testifying against Trump, especially after how he handled Iran's top terrorist general. That would have made Bolton dance a jig. He is nowhere close to being a dove.

I thought it was interesting that I made that observation in November of last year and now it is in the news of late.

Pelosi may have had that plan in mind and now the Republicans are putting her in a box regarding this plan. I know Hillary and the DNC cheated Bernie out of the nomination in 2016. Not sure he would be willing to have that happen once again. AND, if AOC gets wind of it..... LOL!