Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Obituaries
Facebook

Notices

Old 03-18-2008, 04:50 PM
www.capitalcommunity.ca

Re: John Danielson has passed away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielsons3 View Post
Hi All,
I am the daughter-in-law of John Danielson, married to the youngest son, Jon. And, YES, he was an awesome bible teacher. Right now we are trying to compile tapes, videos, cd's and dvd's of his teaching. Any assistance with this would be appreciated He was also working on a book at the time of his death which we hope to see to completion.

To clarify, he was first a student at Apostolic Bible Institute, then pastored up north, then all the way south to teach at TBC - Houston, then to Silsbee, TX to pastor there, then to Stockton, CA to teach at CLC. From there he assisted James Shoemake (San Jose), Richard Heard (Houston), and did much counseling, teaching, and evangelizing along the way. His final teaching home was in Fred, TX at Good Samaritan Church, Pastor Robert Moore.

You can view and sign the guestbook, view a super video that was shown at the funeral, and read his wonderful obituary at broussardsmortuary .com. We would love for all who knew him to sign the guestbook, as it will become a permanent part of his history. Just go to their website, click current services, and type his last name in at the bottom of the page in appropriate field. Then click View or Sign Guestbook, or View Keepsake Video.

Thank you all for your wonderful remarks concerning our Pawpaw and our loss of him. He was truly a special guy. We miss him greatly. God bless you!

DDanielson
This is an understatement!!!! A great man for sure.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:04 PM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
John A. Danielson passed away Friday 7 p.m. 2-29-08 after a long battle with heart disease. Services Thursday 10 a.m. March 6 at Broussards in Silsbee TX.

Thank for your prayers.

Dixie Danielson and sons

John Danielson was on staff at TBC years ago and pastored for quite a while in Silsbee, TX.
Bro. Danielson was at TBC in 1969 when I attended, enjoyed his class, a super guy.
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 03-18-2008, 05:05 PM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielsons3 View Post
Hi All,
I am the daughter-in-law of John Danielson, married to the youngest son, Jon. And, YES, he was an awesome bible teacher. Right now we are trying to compile tapes, videos, cd's and dvd's of his teaching. Any assistance with this would be appreciated He was also working on a book at the time of his death which we hope to see to completion.

To clarify, he was first a student at Apostolic Bible Institute, then pastored up north, then all the way south to teach at TBC - Houston, then to Silsbee, TX to pastor there, then to Stockton, CA to teach at CLC. From there he assisted James Shoemake (San Jose), Richard Heard (Houston), and did much counseling, teaching, and evangelizing along the way. His final teaching home was in Fred, TX at Good Samaritan Church, Pastor Robert Moore.

You can view and sign the guestbook, view a super video that was shown at the funeral, and read his wonderful obituary at broussardsmortuary.com We would love for all who knew him to sign the guestbook, as it will become a permanent part of his history. Just go to their website, click current services, and type his last name in at the bottom of the page in appropriate field. Then click View or Sign Guestbook, or View Keepsake Video.

Thank you all for your wonderful remarks concerning our Pawpaw and our loss of him. He was truly a special guy. We miss him greatly. God bless you!

DDanielson
Will visit.
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org