Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-21-2019, 04:13 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Maga!! Yeehaw!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Paul warns against evil and those that take pleasure in the evil of others.

I wasnt raised around "Nicer than Jesus" types...I was telling people at 3 years old that if they didnt go to my church they were going to hell...I wasnt saying that type of stuff cause I was hearing nice soft sermons over a pulpit.

Yeah I see all the filth and it sickens me...however....babies are always filthy before they are cleaned up...lotta nastiness involved...I dont mind getting my hands dirty helping birth souls into the kingdom.

I was raised around plenty of churches that railed against the perversion and evils and it was a lot of "Lord I thank thee that we arent like those publicans over there."

They didnt really go out and do anything other than cut the lights on and play loud music and dance n holler and get worked up....didnt really do much except further dig into their isolation and disobedience to the call to go out.

You're talking alot about a nasty horrible world...and thats right....but you know where judgement begins dont you?

I firmly believe there is about to be a tearing down and a scattering to FORCE the church to choose to obey and get serious or go into the entirely opposite direction.

Bout to get kicked off the fence.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:58 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:

I wasnt raised around "Nicer than Jesus" types...I was telling people at 3 years old that if they didnt go to my church they were going to hell...I wasnt saying that type of stuff cause I was hearing nice soft sermons over a pulpit.

Yeah I see all the filth and it sickens me...however....babies are always filthy before they are cleaned up...lotta nastiness involved...I dont mind getting my hands dirty helping birth souls into the kingdom.

I was raised around plenty of churches that railed against the perversion and evils and it was a lot of "Lord I thank thee that we arent like those publicans over there."

They didnt really go out and do anything other than cut the lights on and play loud music and dance n holler and get worked up....didnt really do much except further dig into their isolation and disobedience to the call to go out.

You're talking alot about a nasty horrible world...and thats right....but you know where judgement begins dont you?
Old 02-21-2019, 08:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

I think you may have missed my.point. It has nothing to do with "railing against the evils of the world and thank God we're not like THOSE people."

It has to do with not being conformed to the secular order (world, kosmos, world order) in our thinking, but rather being transformed by the renewing of our mind, getting our paradigm and thought processes lined up in agreement with God and His Word.

Our government announces it is going on a multi million dollar global crusade to get perversion accepted as normal and acceptable in those nations and cultures that do NOT think it is acceptable and normal, and Christians support and defend such policies carried out in their name by their government. Meanwhile, someone points out "This is not right at all" and is judged - by the rabbis of toleration - as being unchristian, that is, NOT HOLY ENOUGH.

Judgment begins at the house of God. Guess what? It's already in operation. We think divine judgment means fireballs from the skies and nukes from heaven. When judgment is USUALLY in the form of God allowing folks to have it their way. Giving them up to a rejected, unacceptable mindset. So they destroy themselves spiritually first, and eventually become nothing but walking dead, a habitation of devils snd every unclean spirit, and finally in the end they will be footnotes of ancient history, and then utterly forgotten. Rapture drills, crazy hat day, "singles ministries", children's church with strobe lights and fog machines, sermons on everything BUT book chapter and verse, eventually "affirming alternative lifestyles", then a den of dykes, cat ladies, soyboys, and assorted other genetic dead ends, with ZERO to offer anyone looking to maybe escape a corrupt and perverse generation... salt that has lost its savour, fit for the dung heap.

The world is criminally insane, God has the miracle cure that actually works, and Christians in the West are pozzed and useless because muh pearl clutching at being told Biblical truth. Western Christendom has become part of the problem. The attitudes displayed in this very forum towards God's LAWS, COMMANDMENTS, AND JUDGMENTS are a symptom of the disease currently killing the nation.

The way some Christians talk God is a horrible unloving mean spirited tyrant. If a person agrees with THE BIBLE they are considered unloving, mean, heretical, holier than thou, etc. When it is always the "sweet Jesus lover of perverts and toleration" crowd that is, in fact, exactly like what they project on anyone who in the name of Jesus refuses to THINK LIKE THE GODLESS ANTICHRISTIAN WORLD SYSTEM.

Judgment begins at the house of God, and the Judge comes with pruning shears. He's not looking to see who is full of tolerance and "love" (falsely called), to praise and elevate those who in reality hate His WORD and who have constructed an idol they CALL "Jesus" but who in reality is a baal-god handed to them by communist Christ-hating propagandizers and charlatans pretending to be leaders in society. No, He's coming to prune off the vine those who are in actuality offended at His Word.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-21-2019, 08:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Let's examine that.

What does that look like?
Old 02-21-2019, 08:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Pizza Gate
Old 02-21-2019, 08:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Muh Freedumb!

Look what it gave your children: a nation of fruitcakes and psychotics merrily exporting DEATH TO THE ENTIRE PLANET.

Where does the Bible say anyone has THE RIGHT TO SIN? Where does the Bible say government and society should protect perversion and wickedness? Where does the Bible say Christians should support the wicked??????

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-21-2019, 08:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
A "potential sponsor" has to come up with ID, proof of residency and documentation on each child. It isn't de-facto Amnesty. Also, DACA wasn't addressed in the bill. I was a bit surprised that the Democrats didn't push that issue. Maybe because it is being litigated.
A potential sponsor has to come up with ID? You mean like democrat voters do, as well? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Talk about low information voters. On the bright side, the elections are all rigged so all the "not-quite-so-astute" voters don't really make much of a difference, anyway.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:07 PM
New User

After all this, I am in favor of theonomy.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:15 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Muh Freedumb!

Look what it gave your children: a nation of fruitcakes and psychotics merrily exporting DEATH TO THE ENTIRE PLANET.

Where does the Bible say anyone has THE RIGHT TO SIN? Where does the Bible say government and society should protect perversion and wickedness? Where does the Bible say Christians should support the wicked??????
Amen
Old 02-22-2019, 01:17 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
A potential sponsor has to come up with ID? You mean like democrat voters do, as well? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Talk about low information voters. On the bright side, the elections are all rigged so all the "not-quite-so-astute" voters don't really make much of a difference, anyway.
Make Amerika Parastroka Again