Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

View Poll Results: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?
Yes, as soon as it's available 5 11.63%
Yes but I'll wait to see how it's working 4 9.30%
Only if it's mandatory 0 0%
Absolutely not 34 79.07%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2020, 07:29 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?

I just noticed one more thing from the article, that's worth noting:

Quote:
To date, the Food and Drug Administration has not approved any third-party companies to provide the complex technology needed to deliver real-time vaccination results, but Ticketmaster president Mark Yovich expects the demand for digital screening services -- which will be needed for airline travel, employment verification and theme park entry -- will attract a new wave of investors and entrepreneurs to fuel the growth of a new COVID-19 technology sector.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Not a problem, never used Ticketmaster, probably won't fly , what is the problem?
Old 11-14-2020, 11:25 AM
Administrator

So far, with just a couple of weeks to go before they have final results, the Pfizer trial is showing 90% efficacy rate which is great AND it is not made from any fetal matter.

As a diabetic with malignant cancer you can bet your sweet bippie I will be in line to get it as soon as i can. The Pfizer one is the two step one where you get one shot and then 21 days later a second one.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 11-22-2020, 12:36 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

So apparently the new Trump vaccine against the KungFlu works by modifying your DNA so the virus doesn't recognise you as a human host. It also causes sterility (estimated to sterilize 97% of women who receive it). It also causes your feet to rot in place and psychologically damages you (one early vaccine recipient reported "I can't feel God anymore"???!!!).

Trump's Operation Warp Speed is supposed to give everybody the vaccine within a 24-48 hour period, all at once, with the help of the military of course.

Meanwhile something happened in Senegal that looks like an outbreak of something similar to smallpox. Remember, smallpox is real, and nobody has immunity. What did Bill Gates recently say? "People didn't take this pandemic very seriously. But they will definitely take the next one seriously."

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
So apparently the new Trump vaccine against the KungFlu works by modifying your DNA so the virus doesn't recognise you as a human host. It also causes sterility (estimated to sterilize 97% of women who receive it). It also causes your feet to rot in place and psychologically damages you (one early vaccine recipient reported "I can't feel God anymore"???!!!).

Trump's Operation Warp Speed is supposed to give everybody the vaccine within a 24-48 hour period, all at once, with the help of the military of course.

Meanwhile something happened in Senegal that looks like an outbreak of something similar to smallpox. Remember, smallpox is real, and nobody has immunity. What did Bill Gates recently say? "People didn't take this pandemic very seriously. But they will definitely take the next one seriously."

Um no...thats a whole buncha nope.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:54 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Um no...thats a whole buncha nope.
Nope, you don’t believe his post, or..!?
Old 11-22-2020, 09:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

If this vaccine alters DNA, I wonder how many other vaccines have had similar effects?

Will probably have to teach your kids not to marry anyone who got this vax.

Most of the Eloi won't bother of course. So there's probably going to be a split in the species.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-23-2020, 12:25 AM
Liberty

Can anyone VERIFY if one of the vaccines really has th sterility, "mental health", and DNA altering effect previously mentioned?

I, for one, was planning to take one of the vaccines.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:33 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Can anyone VERIFY if one of the vaccines really has th sterility, "mental health", and DNA altering effect previously mentioned?

Don’t hold your breath.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:48 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post

1. Vaccine is mRNA vaccine, never before tested on humans. It contains mRNA genetic material that controls how your DNA operates. In other words, you become a human version of the ubiquitous GMO corn that produces its own pesticides. But of course, the entire main stream media and pharmaceutical companies are telling everyone its perfectly fine and will do nothing except keep you from getting the ChynaFlu, and of course they never lie and always have our best interests at heart.

2. Gates Foundation funded vaccines have been sterilizing people all over Africa (the world's guinea pig). Gates has been THE main pusher of the whole COVID19 and COVID19 Vaccine agenda from day 1. He has publicly stated he wants to use vaccines to reduce the world's population to more "manageable" levels.

Never mind the fact that SarsCov2 has never actually been isolated and therefore has never been proven medically to even exist, that COVID19 has a survival rate comparable to the flu, that the vast majority of "cases" aren't actual cases, that everyone has been caught lying about fatality rates and causes of death, that asymptomatic "carriers" are noncontagious, and that if the Ministry of Truth hadn't told you anything you'd never know a "pandemic" was even happening....