Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Sunday School
Facebook

Notices

Sunday School A ministry resource forum. Find special help topics-- sermon ideas/notes, reference material, resources, etc.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

Media Screen Programs?

Hi . I help run the media screens at church and I am looking for a program that I can make custom countdowns with. Dies anyone kow of one? I have ran across a few links but they were dead ends of a product that is no longer available. I currently am using Photoshop to design my own background but would like to venture out into creating my own motion screens and countdowns. If anybody knows of anything please let me know thank you!!
Old 08-07-2017, 03:30 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Media Screen Programs?

would this be something you could use?

MediaShout 6 Worship and Ministry Presentation Software
MediaShout
Platform : Windows XP, Windows Vista

MediaShout 6 is a powerful presentation software with tools designed for Churches. Create song lyrics, liturgies, Bible verses, and announcement slides in minutes.
Song Lyric Database – Simply search and choose the song you need and allow MediaShout to create all the slides
Bibles – Choose the version, book, chapter, and verses. Then MediaShout 6 will create all the slides for you, including copyright information. MediaShout includes 67 versions with no additional fees – Unique to MediaShout .
Announcement Loops – Schedule your pre- or post-service announcements by start and end date. Then MediaShout 6 will display only the active announcements.
Liturgies – MediaShout 6 includes a simple way to show reader and response text. Choose the liturgy you want to use and the slides will be auto-created.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

Re: Media Screen Programs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
would this be something you could use?

MediaShout 6 Worship and Ministry Presentation Software
MediaShout
Platform : Windows XP, Windows Vista

MediaShout 6 is a powerful presentation software with tools designed for Churches. Create song lyrics, liturgies, Bible verses, and announcement slides in minutes.
Song Lyric Database – Simply search and choose the song you need and allow MediaShout to create all the slides
Bibles – Choose the version, book, chapter, and verses. Then MediaShout 6 will create all the slides for you, including copyright information. MediaShout includes 67 versions with no additional fees – Unique to MediaShout .
Announcement Loops – Schedule your pre- or post-service announcements by start and end date. Then MediaShout 6 will display only the active announcements.
Liturgies – MediaShout 6 includes a simple way to show reader and response text. Choose the liturgy you want to use and the slides will be auto-created.
Sorry, just now seeing this.
I will look into it but sounds alot like propresenter which we have. But would be great if it had the abilities to design my own countdowns. ☺ thank you!