Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-24-2017, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

Re: this afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
The most amazing thing happened this afternoon...The girls told us they had never been to the airport...(for those that do not know we live right next to the airport) . so we told them we would take them. Since we have had lots of expense this weekend Brother Alvear told me ahead of time to try to find the cheapest snack we could find because there were 12 of us! He let me out and we took the elevator up to another level (the girls first time to ride an elevator) . As we got on a couple with two small children were also waiting to get on and he said, is there room for us and I said sure...I noticed they kept looking at the children...lol..all colors...and most can tell street children right off...The man said to me, Where are you going? I said, no where just brought the children to see the planes...the children got off and I said go find us two tables...when they were out of hearing distance I told the couple that they were street babies...( I was afraid they was thinking I was involved in some child kidnapping scheme...as it happens a lot especially in our area.) . The man said where are you going to buy them something...I said I guess at Bob's. He said let's walk over there because my wife and I are buying! I told the children this kind couple are going to buy our food so order something cheap...The lady said let me order for the,....I said ok...they don't know how to order anyway...She order them the biggest sandwich, with fries and a huge drink...This strange couple spent over 100 american dollars on my precious little babies...When we sat down I cried at the precious provision of our Lord.
Sister Alvear - the daughter of some good friends of ours was healed during the service, Thursday night. She is around 16 years old and three years ago was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. She has been on chemo drugs to help and it still was not effective. But, God healed her on Thursday night!
Old 07-24-2017, 04:32 PM
Sister Alvear

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
It was a good message
Hundreds of us were praying and fasting for God to move...God is so good and honors His precious word.

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 07-24-2017, 04:33 PM
Sister Alvear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
Sister Alvear - the daughter of some good friends of ours was healed during the service, Thursday night. She is around 16 years old and three years ago was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. She has been on chemo drugs to help and it still was not effective. But, God healed her on Thursday night!
that is so awesome...several have written me they were healed...well that is what he believes...the old time way....God bless you all.

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 07-24-2017, 11:55 PM
Registered Member

Sis. Thanks for sharing such a heart touching real life experience. Those kids will NEVER forget that act of kindness from that couple and your hospitality.