Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery > The Cry Room
Facebook

Notices

The Cry Room Where disruptive users are sent for a TIME OUT!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Don't ask.

Re: The Seven Spirits of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Alot of nots

you really should unwind.
lol
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?
Old 02-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
OK, now seriously, this really does explain a lot.
LOL
Old 02-22-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Your not a prophet or a man of God.

You're just someone who has been talking to my mother.
lol-priceless.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertcarring View Post
I asked Jesus what to say to you again.

He said you are not a little child and that it is not like it is 2000 years ago and we are not in Israel.

And Children are not as disobedient and spoiled rotten like they are today.

He said you are demon possessed.
Name calling is not allowed on this forum. If you continue you will receive an infraction.

The Admin Team
*AQuietPlace*
CC1
Esther
Hoovie
Prax
The Mrs
votivesoul

Take a moment to review the Forum Rules by clicking here.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Rebel with a cause.

Quote:
There are many of you that post on here that are full of evil spirits.
Serious question here - is your name David? And, are you from Houston?
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Old 02-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
There are many of you that post on here that are full of evil spirits.
And possibly more importantly, are you aware of the Scripture that we paraphrase "It takes one to know one?"
Old 02-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Name calling is not allowed on this forum. If you continue you will receive an infraction.
When I read this it made me laugh. My thoughts drifted back on the days long before the internet and Microsoft Windows. When the Spirit of the Lord would send me to all the different worldly religions and Christian denominations and churches. Countless times I was threatened, (I was threatened so much that when I wasn't it was all most counted as a manifestation of the Lord's Spirit) run out of churches, homes, towns,stores,and various other places. Beat up, punched, kicked,spit on, poisoned, put in jail, life threatened with knives, guns sticks clubs, and various other means of harmful objects, suffered immense great shame and immense great humility for the name of the Lord many many many times. The Lord delivered me from evils that I did not even know he delivered me from it was that bad at times. But I was never stoned.

And I will never ever forget this. One day I complained to the Lord about all the resistance I had to endure for his name sake.

He said

You have never been stoned.

When they start throwing rocks at you then you can complain.

I started to laugh. The Lord made me laugh.

So, forgive me if I think your warning that will only result in an private message notification...is like you saying you love me.

lol

On behalf of my own self I must speak up and in light of my own defense, point out to you, that I did not call them names, Jesus told me they were demon possessed and I told them what Jesus said about them.

So really it is His fault not mine.

But here is what I will do for you. As the Lord be willing...not me but the LORD GOD...be willing..I will obey all your rules.

To the best of my ability.

I will review them and become acquainted with them. And since we are on the subject are you going to hold everyone else to them that post on any of the threads that I started and post on?

Jesus told me to ask you this.

You do know he can see all the way down here from heaven?

That is pretty spectacular isn't it?

lol

Now that was funny.

Please forgive me for my sarcastic unhumble sense of humor.

The Lord is still working on me.

lol
Old 02-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Bert, are you a minister? If so do you have a link to your ministry or church website? Please list it if you do, please share them

I serve as one of the Admins here and really want to give you a fair shake at Apostolic Friends Forum. However, I do not recommend anyone on this forum give you serious consideration when you say "Jesus told me to tell you..." - especially when you are anonymous.

Please tell us a bit about yourself to establish some credibility.

Thank you! Steve Hoover

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 02-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
Bert, are you a minister? If so do you have a link to your ministry or church website? Please list it if you do, please share them

I serve as one of the Admins here and really want to give you a fair shake at Apostolic Friends Forum. However, I do not recommend anyone on this forum give you serious consideration when you say "Jesus told me to tell you..." - especially when you are anonymous.

Please tell us a bit about yourself to establish some credibility.

Thank you! Steve Hoover
Mr. Hoover,

I do appreciate your honorable effort to help me out. Thank you very much.
I am a nobody. No one that you would esteem to any degree to be counted as great in the Kingdom of God. I can't help you, for as you see, I do not desire any credibility from any of you. It is you that desire credibility from me. You are on your own there. And any recommendations you have for these people that view this forum, that is none of my business. I mind my own business. This 1 rules has saved me from more trouble than I even know. I am very glad that the Lord instilled that within my heart.

I do not have a ministry. I have never had a ministry. I never will have a ministry.

I minister to the Lord.

I have not told any of you my name because the Lord instructed me not to.
And will not till he instructs me otherwise. No matter what.

If I told you all the devil told me this or that...you would believe that.
But I tell you Jesus said it to me and you are offended.

I have noticed that the majority of the time of my time here on Earth, when you tell someone something that Jesus has said...it highly depends upon if it is something they want to hear if they believe it came from the Lord or not.

So...It does not offend me to know that most of what I have said is believed to be coming from the devil.

When I cannot tell the difference then I will start to worry.

If you ever see me worry...then you need to worry.

I hope this clears up some of the doubt that you have been having to fight within your mind and heart.

If not...then you can always take it to the Lord.

Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion
Old 02-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Banned

Well, actually what you call "your doubt about yadayada" is actually a Scriptural certainty that you are not channeling Christ in any respect, as demonstrated by your lack of humility. This manifests for you in a lack of credibility which is only magnified by statements that can't by any stretch be taken as spirit-filled interpretations of Scripture, and I'm about the stretchiest guy you ever met there.

You make the difference in spiritually discerning living Word to apply it to today with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and using the Bible against others, plain.
You are in many prayers here, and let me apologize for any replies I may have given you that, God forbid, reflected the prevailing attitude in your posts.