Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Create Your Own Rainbows!

Prayer For My Family

Please pray for my family. My children have been hit really hard in the last few weeks and it seems like one blow after another after another. My husband made the comment the other night that people can take alot of stuff, but when someone starts picking on your kids, we tend to change.

My youngest daughter was home from college on spring break about four weeks ago and while she was home, she attended a (church) ladies fellowship with me. I felt strongly impressed to ask the ladies to lay hands on her and pray for safety. My husband and another lady in the church had both been woke up with her on their minds and had been interceding for her for a couple of weeks. A few days later she was involved in a very minor car accident in Jackson, TN and then five days later she was between Cleveland and Knoxville and was run off the interstate and totalled her car. She was not hurt in either accident, but I know that it was a result of prayer.

A little over a week ago, my oldest stepson was driving under the influence, tried to outrun a police officer, almost hit another car with passengers in it and was arrested and charged with wreckless endangerment with a deadly weapon. We don't know how long he will be incarcerated, but as long as he is in a cell, he is safe. He asked me last week during visiting time to check out Teen Challenge for him. He said he was tired of the cycle that's he wrapped up in.

Last night my son-in-law had to have emergency surgery because his appendix ruptured. He will be in the hospital between three days to a week and off work from two to six weeks after he gets out. He and my daughter have sold their house to try to get out of debt and they now have ten days to move (and over half of that will be spent in the hospital). My daughter in currently unemployed and they have no health insurance.

In the midst of this, I know that God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I can ask or think. And I have some really big dreams in the works right now!! I am waiting for a really big blessing because I have been through some stuff....Don't you love it when it all seems to happen at one time?
Old 04-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Boy, oh boy, Tamor. You can count on my prayers!! When it rains it pours, doesn't it!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:15 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

certainly praying.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Praying for your family.....