Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 05-28-2018, 12:37 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Another False Accusation Against an Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Obviously, it's cause you a YT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
lol
And suddenly it just dawned on me. Yes, feel free to call me slow.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 05-28-2018, 02:35 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
And suddenly it just dawned on me. Yes, feel free to call me slow.
You're not slow. Just loaded down with too much "priviledge", apparently.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
My goodness, we have someone lying about how they were treated by a police officer!

I guess now were are to assume that they're all liars? Are we to drop every investigation into profiling, racial discrimination, targeting, abuse, or excessive use of force now?

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.
Who posted that? Please point out the poster[s] who even alluded to that?

Wold you like to be referred to as the Ecclesiastical Politically Charged Drama Queen?
Old 06-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBTG View Post
The fact that you think racism ended "by and large" in 1964 just shows your privilege and blind spot.
You think as soon as the civil rights acts was passed, all racist LEO's changed their ways??...c'mon

I never painted all LEO's as racist. I said we have a history of racism and racist LEO's. Therefore, a situation has been created whereby someone can accuse a LEO WRONGLY of racism. This situation was not created by BHO. That was my point.
Quote:
What "privilege" is that?
Quote:
Still waiting to hear what my privilege is.
Remember the Michael Slager / Walter Scott murder in South Carolina?

Well, if not for the passerby who happened to catch the murder on video, would you have even given any sort of credence to the story of the family of the murdered man?...

Have you seen how cops react to caucasians with open carry vs minorities with open carry?
That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

So for you to say racism ended in 1964 shows exactly that you are privileged not to have the system inherently stacked against you.

I am not saying we have not progressed as a nation. We have, but more can still be done.

Oh, and before someone says "black crime is the reason cops act that way, Chicago shootings, etc..", we have seen multiple mass shooting events from caucasians, but nobody is making such generalizations regarding caucasians.

Case in point - poster in this thread wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
The point of the thread is to show why I don't believe POC claims against LEOs unless presented with proof.

In the past week alone, there have been three different POC accusations against officers which were proven to be lies, thanks to either dash cams or body cams on the officers...
So because one person (or however the number may even be) lied, we should make a generalization about POC? Should we also ban certain people from purchasing firearms due to the action of some crazies?

Going back to the south Carolina situation I referenced. Well, if not for the random dude that got it on camera, I guess that POC deserved to be killed...

All I'm saying is some people have the privilege to be treated as individuals while others are subjected to generalizations and terrible stereotypes
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 06-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The fact that you think racism ended "by and large" in 1964 just shows your privilege and blind spot.

You are right. Racism has EXPLODED since 1964, black-on-white racism...that is.

You think as soon as the civil rights acts was passed, all racist LEO's changed their ways??...c'mon

You offer no scientific data to show any sort of pattern by cops against blacks.

I never painted all LEO's as racist. I said we have a history of racism and racist LEO's. Therefore, a situation has been created whereby someone can accuse a LEO WRONGLY of racism. This situation was not created by BHO. That was my point.

90% of the people crying "racism" in these situations are too young to have been alive when racist LEO's were more common. They are racist liars, intentionally trying to frame white cops because of their race.

I will shout the truth from the house-tops.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Remember the Michael Slager / Walter Scott murder in South Carolina?

Well, if not for the passerby who happened to catch the murder on video, would you have even given any sort of credence to the story of the family of the murdered man?...

Have you seen how cops react to caucasians with open carry vs minorities with open carry?

Proof? And maybe black cops feel the same way because of all of the violence in the hood.
That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

So for you to say racism ended in 1964 shows exactly that you are privileged not to have the system inherently stacked against you.

Take your "privilege" and line your bird cage with it. You will NEVER be taken seriously until that word is eliminated from this conversation.

I am not saying we have not progressed as a nation. We have, but more can still be done.

Oh, and before someone says "black crime is the reason cops act that way, Chicago shootings, etc..", we have seen multiple mass shooting events from caucasians, but nobody is making such generalizations regarding caucasians.

Hello! Multiple shooting of blacks by blacks is a WEEKLY occurrence in Chicago alone. That is very different from an occasional mass shooting in a culture whose daily life is not violent, as with many black neighborhoods.

Case in point - poster in this thread wrote:

So because one person (or however the number may even be) lied, we should make a generalization about POC? Should we also ban certain people from purchasing firearms due to the action of some crazies?

Going back to the south Carolina situation I referenced. Well, if not for the random dude that got it on camera, I guess that POC deserved to be killed...

So, the South Carolina case is automatically racism? You think the man was shot because he was black? You think he would not have been shot if he was white? You think a black cop might not have reacted the same way against a black suspect, or a white suspect? Stats prove otherwise.

All I'm saying is some people have the privilege to be treated as individuals while others are subjected to generalizations and terrible stereotypes

Most blacks and liberal I talk to about his do not want blacks to be regarded as individuals. Even that is "racist". The mantra says that because of past injustice, blacks deserve special consideration, not just to be treated as individuals. Color blindness is now racist. "Color Awareness" is the new demand. But even if whites comply, we will still be accused of being racist. Sorry, but we are done taking this. The backlash and pushback has begun. Many blacks are waking up and joining the TRUE "equality movement".
Old 06-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Police kill more whiteys than they do black people. And that's the facts, Jack.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Here is the hard truth about racism in this country....

https://www.facebook.com/Education4L...9741063968985/
Old 06-03-2018, 08:57 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Or - and bear with me, this may sound crazy to you - perhaps I don't have any problems with cops because I treat them with respect? I mean, I know that's a shocking concept, but when anyone becomes confrontational with another person, it's not exactly a surprise when they become confrontational back. And doing it with a cop who has the authority to arrest you, is just asking for trouble.

As Originalist already stated, if you want me to take you seriously, then drop the whole "privilege" nonsense. It doesn't do anything to help your case. Did you ever consider that the black community has a societal problem that inherently leads to more troublesome interactions with LEOs? Problems like broken homes, for just one example (albeit, probably the largest contributor)?

As for how police treat whites versus blacks, I suppose this guy just forgot his white privilege card at home.

Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

The right and left are both guilty, because the left has long supported "just enough" welfare policy to create a permenent underclass out of disenfranhised black folks, and uneducated whites, lorded over by scholars and the elite which get their vote.

The right escalates the drug war which disproportionately arrests this same group because the elite right paints them as naturally lawless and violent, excusing LEOs with impunity under the guise of morality and offering safety to those that support them.

I think its all a game by the same powers that fund and love the UN. Play both sides against the middle and tax us for warefare and welfare, just alternate the players every now and again to pacify one or the other group.

As of these days where the party of the Klan and blue laws of segregation, has solidified the opposition race to vote their way, = Democrat

And the party whos crooked president started the deal that led to the federal reserve corporation, as well as signed the emancipation proclimatiion that freed the mostly black slaves after a bloody civil war, are largely faking a Christian, white, Mr. And Mrs. Cleaver kind of politics to enslave the rest of us via fico scoring.

I do not understand the ideal of privlege in this context, but to deny that black America got a later start on the road to capitalism is a little silly too.

I am nearly as bothered by Trump as I was by BHO, but less concerned that the future under him will be aweful. That is until the two terms I predict he will serve have riled enough of the left that we get someone as horrible as Elizibeth Warren next time.

Just keep that two party pendulum swinging, its powering the NWO clock.

But that is my two cents...so you can ignore if you like.