Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-04-2020, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

Re: Apostolics of Grant Parish/ Br. Lane Creech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
So if a women cuts her hair she is backslid?
yes
Old 02-04-2020, 10:21 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
Bro Benincasa...his wife is wearing pants. He repented of preaching outward standards. He says standards are traditions of men and bondage. If you believe in old time Pentecostal holiness you are a Pharisee and need delivered of a foul religious spirit!

Did you catch all this?!
Old 02-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
So if a women cuts her hair she is backslid?
If a man shaves his beard is he going against the Bible?
Old 02-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
That's what he USED to believe but has publicly repented for preaching it!
Old 02-04-2020, 10:27 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
It took him 2 years to reach his decision.... but 1 month of preaching and Facebook posts to destroy a church. You’re ok with that?

Old 02-04-2020, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

That’s what I thought
Old 02-04-2020, 10:39 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
That’s what I thought
Ok, bring this dummy up to speed.

Please give me the offending post?
Old 02-04-2020, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

We greet you all in Jesus Name.

We at AOGP are apostolic in doctrine, as found in the New Covenant. Understanding the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. We have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb to accomplish the will of God on earth, that is, to seek and save that which is lost.

After careful consideration of our long standing traditions, we have made the choice to step away from traditional apostolic attire, as a requirement for membership or fellowship. We could no longer adhere to a practice that is not squarely planted in the word of God. Our apostolic identity is not in traditional apostolic requirements but in this scriptural truth, John 13:35 (KJV) By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

We have been called unto liberty through the word of God, but not in the sense that gives license to sin. As Pastor, I have found that I and my predecessors have added to the word of God by teaching commandments and traditions of men. Upon discovering this truth, and through prayer and careful consideration, I have made a choice to loose saints of God from the long standing traditions. Matthew 15:1-2 (KJV) 1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. What I have learned is that many of God’s people are unable to discern between tradition and commandment of God which has caused massive schisms in the body of Christ.

The apostle’s doctrine establishes this principal, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel (1 Tim 2:9). We adhere to this scripture but not in the sense of apostolic traditions of years past. We will not add to plain scripture as we have been guilty in past time. This change also includes those involved in nursery, Sunday school teachers and musicians/singers. They are permitted to flow in their liberty under the principal of modesty and moderation.

Many who have known my ministry in years past, may be shocked and that is perfectly understood. I have come to fully understand that self-righteousness is a deep sin and a lack of humility is widespread. I myself fell into that trap.

As pastor of the Apostolic of Grant Parish I invite every soul, regardless of color, background, wealth, health, country, or city to come and worship Jesus Christ, God manifest in flesh and our wonderful redeemer. His soon coming is prophesied. Revelation 1:7 (KJV) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I also invite those who have been affected from spiritual abuse, cruel and religious spirits that have been deeply wounded. I myself, though recent experience have seen the cruelty of misguided souls, moving in the midst of the Bride of Christ. I myself, though a lack of wisdom has at times been cruel and self-righteous. Since being delivered of those foul character traits, I want to assist those who have been abused in the name of religion.

We are hoping and praying that we have a greater impact for the Kingdom of God as we transition from long standing traditions, to loving thy neighbor as thyself.

We do understand this is a sensitive issue and not everyone may be in agreement. We understand and will not judge those who choose to go another route. We will love and respect your stance. In saying that, we release all those who choose to stand for long standing traditions. We appreciate your time at AOGP.

2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

Lane R. Creech
Pastor, Apostolics of Grant Parish
Old 02-04-2020, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
We greet you all in Jesus Name.

We at AOGP are apostolic in doctrine, as found in the New Covenant. Understanding the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. We have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb to accomplish the will of God on earth, that is, to seek and save that which is lost.

After careful consideration of our long standing traditions, we have made the choice to step away from traditional apostolic attire, as a requirement for membership or fellowship. We could no longer adhere to a practice that is not squarely planted in the word of God. Our apostolic identity is not in traditional apostolic requirements but in this scriptural truth, John 13:35 (KJV) By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

We have been called unto liberty through the word of God, but not in the sense that gives license to sin. As Pastor, I have found that I and my predecessors have added to the word of God by teaching commandments and traditions of men. Upon discovering this truth, and through prayer and careful consideration, I have made a choice to loose saints of God from the long standing traditions. Matthew 15:1-2 (KJV) 1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. What I have learned is that many of God’s people are unable to discern between tradition and commandment of God which has caused massive schisms in the body of Christ.

The apostle’s doctrine establishes this principal, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel (1 Tim 2:9). We adhere to this scripture but not in the sense of apostolic traditions of years past. We will not add to plain scripture as we have been guilty in past time. This change also includes those involved in nursery, Sunday school teachers and musicians/singers. They are permitted to flow in their liberty under the principal of modesty and moderation.

Many who have known my ministry in years past, may be shocked and that is perfectly understood. I have come to fully understand that self-righteousness is a deep sin and a lack of humility is widespread. I myself fell into that trap.

As pastor of the Apostolic of Grant Parish I invite every soul, regardless of color, background, wealth, health, country, or city to come and worship Jesus Christ, God manifest in flesh and our wonderful redeemer. His soon coming is prophesied. Revelation 1:7 (KJV) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I also invite those who have been affected from spiritual abuse, cruel and religious spirits that have been deeply wounded. I myself, though recent experience have seen the cruelty of misguided souls, moving in the midst of the Bride of Christ. I myself, though a lack of wisdom has at times been cruel and self-righteous. Since being delivered of those foul character traits, I want to assist those who have been abused in the name of religion.

We are hoping and praying that we have a greater impact for the Kingdom of God as we transition from long standing traditions, to loving thy neighbor as thyself.

We do understand this is a sensitive issue and not everyone may be in agreement. We understand and will not judge those who choose to go another route. We will love and respect your stance. In saying that, we release all those who choose to stand for long standing traditions. We appreciate your time at AOGP.

2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

Lane R. Creech
Pastor, Apostolics of Grant Parish
Seems like wisdom. Why continue in traditions of men when there are commandments of God to be investigated and obeyed?
Old 02-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Seems like wisdom. Why continue in traditions of men when there are commandments of God to be investigated and obeyed?
Mike you don't get it. But that is per usual for you.

It has zero to do about dropping standards.