Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 09-11-2021, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

Vaccine Mandate is First Purge.

As we are getting ready to see the vaccine mandate implemented in this once great country, we are seeing play out another step in the plan of conquest.

Although the vaccine might be, and probably is, a part of the mark of the beast system that has worked in other countries many times, it is really only a step in a direction.

The Vaccine mandate is the first real purge of the communist regime that has already taken over the country through a fake and false election.

This is standard operating procedure in any communist takeover of any country where they have gained a majority of control. We see the same procedure in EVERY single communist country. Russia, China, North Korea, the list goes on and on. The faces might be a little different but the plan is the same.

This mandate is not about safety for the people but instead is about forcing dissenters out of every area of influence or authority. That is why many of the Democrats were openly speaking out against forced vaccines just a few months ago but now are endorsing that very thing.

It does not matter to the regime that there are soldiers, cops, doctors, and others who are going to be forced out of their occupations, it only matters that every major industry comes under their control.

This purge is but the first step to crushing dissent. Not the last but the first. As the communists gain more control they will also continue their purges until they have accomplished the takeover of this country. This is a campaign to them, not just a battle.

They don't care that dissenters lose their job, that they lose their possessions, that they die, in fact that is the plan in the long run. Remember the communist purges in other countries. Many people died in Russia from starvation in a country that has much natural resources.

You must understand that this is the plan of the demonic spirit behind the communists that now control the upper levels of power. The people at the top are wanting to consolidate the power that they currently have in the next 12 months.

The time frame of the planning is crucial now as they only have 12 months to implement this phase of their planning. Why 12 months? Because they have to have this in place before the midterm elections.

Before the midterms come they have to have full control of the military, the medical field, and every other field that they can.

When the midterms come they will use these fields that they now control to protect themselves, as much as possible, to retain their positions politically. Once they see where they stand then they will continue their relentless march towards complete control of this country.

Last edited by mont.preterist; 09-11-2021 at 05:54 AM.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

Re: Vaccine Mandate is First Purge.

What is going to be interesting is what is going to be the next step in their plan?

I guess we might want to dust off the old history book and look at the past to figure it out.

We are already hearing the calls go out to resist the purge.... is massive civil unrest the next phase? What happens when that doesn't work? Does civil war come next?

What are the resistors planning on doing when the resistance doesn't change anything?

If you're a dispensationalist then unfortunately your only hope is to look up and wait for a trumpet.

But what about those who know that this is going to go on for a while? This is not going to end anytime soon. This could go on for decades before things get better.

We are seeing the structure of the disunited states being transformed before our very eyes. We cannot go to our own history to figure out what to do but need to study other countries that have already walked down this road.

These large buildings that have in the past been tax exempt? There will come the time that if the pastors don't toe the party line then they will no longer be able to be tax exempt. It doesn't look like a big thing at first, kinda like a vaccine... "no big deal" some are already saying, but add in the tax burden to their already strained budget and it does become a big deal.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

https://classroom.synonym.com/happen...ssia-8352.html
Old 09-11-2021, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

https://www.darkmoon.me/2013/the-mas...heir-churches/
Old 09-11-2021, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

https://thebridgehead.ca/2018/05/01/...rder-millions/
Old 09-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

The plan is reduce the European-descended Christians of the West to a state of poverty, irrelevence, slavery, and eventually extinction. The ones engaging in that plan have made numerous public announcements that plainly state that is their goal.

They have knowingly and intentionally followed the doctrine of Balaam in order to guarantee their success. Our enemies know the Bible better than most professing Christians. And, like Balaam (and Herod), they use it to their advantage and our disadvantage.

But, despite their cunning craftiness, they are still basically stupid (for there is no counsel against the Lord and He takes them in their own craftiness). There actions while devastating to the current order, have certain "unintended consequences".

Stay at home lockdowns? People rediscover family.
Death of the economy? People rediscover self sufficiency.
Vaccine mandates, covid hysteria? People rediscover self employment and taking care of their own health.
School shutdowns? People discover homeschooling.
Big churches shutdown or compromised? People tighten their circles and discover family centric homechurching.
And on and on, right down the list of "everything going wrong".
Stolen elections and corrupt uniparty deep state? People start realizing God and His Law-Word as the only viable solution.

God is doing the Purge in actuality. Like He has done repeatedly in the past. It'll be a rough ride, but the true saints will emerge victorious into a genuinely new "world order" wherein RIGHTEOUSNESS dwells. But there's a lot of pruning that is yet to be done. The idols are being plagued, and famished, and must and will fall.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Last edited by Esaias; 09-11-2021 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

The doctrine or teaching of Balaam:

Revelation 2:14 KJV
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Balaam was hired to curse Israel but he knew there was no way to curse them. God protects His people. But also knew that if God's people SINNED, then God Himself would become their enemy and elevate the heathen to conquer them:

Deuteronomy 28:15,25 KJV
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: ... [25] The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

So Balaam taught Balak to entice Israel to VIOLATE THE LAWS OF GOD. This would activate the Divine Curse upon the otherwise uncursable, Israel would lose Divine Protection, and Balak would be able to defeat the people of God.

So "they" entice us to sin and violate God's Laws as a nation left and right. Divine Judgment is activated, we become the tail and our conniving enemies become the head, and, well, here we are. This is the reality of "spiritual warfare" they don't want us to understood. So they fill the land with false teachers to corrupt the faith thereby corrupting the people thereby enabling their conquest to succeed. They turn us against God by turning us against His ways, so God becomes our enemy. And you can't fight against God. God elevates our enemies to rule over us in perfect keeping with His promises. As long as the nation rejects God and His LAWS, God ensures our enemies succeed:

Hosea 4:1-6 KJV
Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. [2] By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. [3] Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. [4] Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest. [5] Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother. [6] My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-11-2021, 08:39 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The doctrine or teaching of Balaam:

Revelation 2:14 KJV
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Balaam was hired to curse Israel but he knew there was no way to curse them. God protects His people. But also knew that if God's people SINNED, then God Himself would become their enemy and elevate the heathen to conquer them:

Deuteronomy 28:15,25 KJV
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: ... [25] The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

So Balaam taught Balak to entice Israel to VIOLATE THE LAWS OF GOD. This would activate the Divine Curse upon the otherwise uncursable, Israel would lose Divine Protection, and Balak would be able to defeat the people of God.

So "they" entice us to sin and violate God's Laws as a nation left and right. Divine Judgment is activated, we become the tail and our conniving enemies become the head, and, well, here we are. This is the reality of "spiritual warfare" they don't want us to understood. So they fill the land with false teachers to corrupt the faith thereby corrupting the people thereby enabling their conquest to succeed. They turn us against God by turning us against His ways, so God becomes our enemy. And you can't fight against God. God elevates our enemies to rule over us in perfect keeping with His promises. As long as the nation rejects God and His LAWS, God ensures our enemies succeed:

Hosea 4:1-6 KJV
Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. [2] By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. [3] Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. [4] Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest. [5] Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother. [6] My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Dude...Im seriously feeling this as of late. Ive actually been talking about the idea of "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land."

So what occured to me is "What if some things we arent repenting over because we have been conditioned into believing that doing these things makes us a good American?"

Now I know that there is plenty that is messed up about this country but what if its a double jeopardy against us due to #1 Cursing ourselves with our own sin and behavior #2 Not repenting over some things because we dont even realize its a sin.

Forgot if I posted this here or not but remember how scripture says that we wont be forgiven if we dont forgive others?

Try Sept 11th...its basically a state sponsored stirring up of negative emotions and plenty justification for our supposed retaliation...and our unforgiveness.

Supposed to forgive our enemies right?

You think right wing or left wingers are more suportive of the military industrial complex?

Which side is more religious?

Ever see those guys comment about having forgiveness on Sept 11th?

Nope.

Its all saver rattling and "We will never forget."

Yes it was tragic...but what if there are more sinister motives at work?

What if its unforgiveness being sown?

20 years of unforgiveness growing among the most vocally and culturally "Christian" among us...possibly 20 years of that sin unforgiven being piled up with them under the delusion that its justified cause Rah Rah MURICA!

What other seeds are being sown?

Its basically like the spiritual version of having your nation's fields sown with salt....
Old 09-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Registered Member

Abortion for 50 years, sexual perversion.....
Old 09-11-2021, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

Just had an ex marine that we are teaching at our house for dinner, he spent 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan.

He just told me that the military today is not the military of yesterday. He said that they are forcing the dissenters out of the military.