Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Banned

Re: Osama Has Won!

Add the billions of dollars of funding to the afghans to fight the russians and the billions of dollars of funding to the iraqis to fight the iranians and you have to be numb to not see what reagan left us to deal with.

I just love this 1983 pic of rumsfield with his buddy hussein. MAYBE rumsfield should have swung on a rope beside his buddy. Instead what? He's off scot-free.

You know how many people were killed because of this handshake? Hundreds of thousands gone, disappeared. You should not be lamenting over what the military was "not allowed" to do. You should be lamenting over what they WERE allowed to do. Bleh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rumsfields buddy.jpg (56.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Pentecostal/Democrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Add the billions of dollars of funding to the afghans to fight the russians and the billions of dollars of funding to the iraqis to fight the iranians and you have to be numb to not see what reagan left us to deal with.

I just love this 1983 pic of rumsfield with his buddy hussein. MAYBE rumsfield should have swung on a rope beside his buddy. Instead what? He's off scot-free.

You know how many people were killed because of this handshake? Hundreds of thousands gone, disappeared. You should not be lamenting over what the military was "not allowed" to do. You should be lamenting over what they WERE allowed to do. Bleh
I saw a documentary called Fahrenheit 9/11, and Bush was shaking hands with Osama bin Laden. Seeing pictures like that does make you wonder about our government.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Go Dodgers!

America funded a war against Communist Cold war enemy Russia and a war against another enemy, Iran. That's not :"Reaganomics" nor was funding for Star Wars

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Banned

As long as "funded a war" is defined as shipping arms to afghanistan and arms/insecticide precursers to iraq you are correct.

Those actions were adders to the discussion on reaganomics.

At the end of the day and on an outcome basis we are not better off. The trickle down economic plan for current votors to defer the operating costs of our country to future votors was great in the short term but is killing us in the long term.

As stated before:

1. Our country did not become great by settling the west for a few months then flipping the property for profit.
2. Our industries were not built by traders who bought oil and commodity contracts then flipped them a few months later for profits.
3. The value of our country was not created by trading firms that artificially manipulated individual stocks then flipped them a few months later for profits.

Thats what reagan left us with. A short-term quick profit america - all funded by future taxpayers. Can you say "flip that house?" Love that show LOL

We have enemies we need to deal with them ourselves. Before Reagan, that's what we did. Now we transfer weapons and money to pay future enemies to deal with current enemies.

Actually paying future enemies to deal with current enemies is a lot like having future taxpayers foot the bill for current costs. An emerging pattern? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
America funded a war against Communist Cold war enemy Russia and a war against another enemy, Iran. That's not :"Reaganomics" nor was funding for Star Wars

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-15-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJob62 View Post
I do like Micheal Moore. have any of you all seen any of his movies. The Movie Sicko is a great eye opening movie but lots of it are sad. There are a lot of people that won't even watch his movies because FOX new and talk radio have attacked him so much. Even people at church are judging him with out ever hearing what he has to say.
I always figured the movie sicko was about moores eating habits,who is he to talk about healthcare?
Old 05-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canam View Post
I always figured the movie sicko was about moores eating habits,who is he to talk about healthcare?
I missed old Mr.Job's last post....me thinks we're being duped. Someone's having a good laugh.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seascapes View Post
I saw a documentary called Fahrenheit 9/11, and Bush was shaking hands with Osama bin Laden. Seeing pictures like that does make you wonder about our government.
Oh brother...there isn't anything you wont fall for if it comes from the left.
That movie was debunked years ago.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7524554114657#
Old 05-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Forever Loved Admin

What did he win?
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 05-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned

I somehow dont think you'll be debunking the rumsfield/hussein friendship (laughing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandie View Post
Oh brother...there isn't anything you wont fall for if it comes from the left.
That movie was debunked years ago.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7524554114657#
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rumsfields buddy.jpg (56.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJob62 View Post
The America of dreams is no more but remember that all men will know that you are the disciples of Christ if you have love one for another. Protect your citizenship in the one kingdom that pledges its allegiance to you.
i just winder if you have ever been outside the united states.. cause if not you really dont know how truely blessed you are.

seriously, even the poor here is considered rich to those in other countries.
in this country a man can beg and get enough to feed himself for a day. or fins placed that will give him temp shelter and food.

some countries the poor have no one to beg, no clothes to ware.

this country is still hugely blessed, and its blessed cause the christians in it keep praying for it.

Osama won? seriously