Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Homestead > The Wild Side
Facebook

Notices

The Wild Side Firearms & Hunting; Feed your wild side here!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

Re: Gun Talk/ Gun Show thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus2woman View Post
Leather and Kydex. Will last a lifetime. Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jrothholster...&_trksid=p3686
Thanks! The third one down was for my Glock.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWayne View Post
Thanks! The third one down was for my Glock.
If you like the Crossbreed, you'll love this one.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
I dunno, give me a few months to develop a mighty set of moobs and I'll be good to go!
To hide the Flashbang you'd need implants... or a serious hormone imbalance... at least with that 19 in it... now with my 27... possible...
Old 04-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
To hide the Flashbang you'd need implants... or a serious hormone imbalance... at least with that 19 in it... now with my 27... possible...
I watched a YouTube video showing the flashbang and it does look like an excellent conceal method. Is a 27 about the upper limit of what you can carry with it?
Old 04-30-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
I watched a YouTube video showing the flashbang and it does look like an excellent conceal method. Is a 27 about the upper limit of what you can carry with it?
Is that a serious question?

No I can easily carry a Kimber 1911 and probably wouldn't have any trouble hiding a cannon... but on average I'd say a sub-compact would be the way to go for athletically built women (like your wife).
Old 04-30-2013, 06:15 PM

They are demoing the Flashbang at the gun show in Houston this weekend. Since I've only ever used it for me I can probably say something more intelligent after I see the demos... They promise to have all body types and not just the hourglasses on the vids.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Jerry Moon

Quote:
Leather and Kydex. Will last a lifetime. Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jrothholster...&_trksid=p3686
Leather and Kydex is what that one I bought is made of too... It's a couple Dollars cheaper. But the same design it looks like.... I like mine.

The heresy hunters are still with us. Only now, instead of stakes, they use their books and radio programs to destroy those they consider heretics.... I'm concerned that heresy hunting may be turning into leukemia because some cultwatchers seem more intent on destroying parts of the body than healing the body....

Come see us on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Revelationist1948
http://www.sermon.net/sermons-Biblic...rch-14145.html
Old 04-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Administrator

Uncle Mike's Holsters has a sale that ends today where they are offering a 50% rebate. However I tried to order a holster three days in a row on their site and when I would select the model it would not show up as the correct model in the checkout card. Drove me nuts. I meant to call them today and try to order by phone but I had to drive to Georgia and back so did not have time.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 04-30-2013, 08:41 PM
Administrator

On the way back from Georgia to TN today I hit the Walmart jackpot in 40 S&W ammo. I got Federal JHP 100 count value pack for $29.99!!! Got two boxes.

Still looking for 9mm at a good price.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 04-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Jerry Moon

Trying to upload a picture of my holster .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (35.9 KB, 3 views)

The heresy hunters are still with us. Only now, instead of stakes, they use their books and radio programs to destroy those they consider heretics.... I'm concerned that heresy hunting may be turning into leukemia because some cultwatchers seem more intent on destroying parts of the body than healing the body....

Come see us on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Revelationist1948
http://www.sermon.net/sermons-Biblic...rch-14145.html