Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 05-31-2020, 12:50 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Unhappy Man literally stoned in Dallas riot

Caution: the videos contain a pretty graphic scene of a man being beaten horribly. Seriously, don't watch it if that bothers you or you're squeamish.

Apparently, he was trying to defend a shop (his own?) from looters and rioters, and for whatever reason decided to do so with a sword or machete. It was initially believed that he rushed the crowd to attack them, but a second video shows that he was running away from an attack, only to end up being beaten mercilessly.

In a later segment - not in this video - the man who recorded it, described the attack as a literal stoning, then said some of them laughed it off while the guy was bleeding in the streets and went right back to looting.

His exact condition is uncertain, but it appears he received medical attention and was taken from the scene.

We all need to be in prayer for our country right now. Even here in Lincoln, NE there are violent "protesters" (more like rioters) destroying and vandalizing property. Just last night, the police had to break up a group with tear gas and rubber bullets.

Once again, don't watch if you're squeamish, especially the second video up on Twitter (which also includes a lot of vulgarities, besides).

https://twitter.com/ArchAmroo/status...71201181831169
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 05-31-2020, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

Re: Man literally stoned in Dallas riot

So that's what happened. I saw that yesterday, and then I was wondering what triggered the whole thing. Man, he was crazy trying to face those evil people by himself and a machete. I am glad he is stable.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Lessons learned:

1. Don't bring a blade to a riot. Either bring multiple standard capacity (30 round) magazines for a firearm or don't be there at the riot.

2. This is NOT about "police killed a poor innocent black guy in Minneapolis". It has absolutely ZERO to do with that. This is all part of a controlled, coordinated, well funded PLAN. And to pull off something like this requires months if not years of planning.

3. Most people are totally useless - you're a fool if you expect to get any help from "bystanders". They are more likely to either just film you die for their instagram account or they will join in the pack attack like mindless dogs.

4. Get out of the big cities, ESPECIALLY cities run by democrat-liberal political machines. Which is pretty much every major metro area in the US.

5. This is what a communist revolution looks like when it begins to kick off. Pack a lunch.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Lessons learned:

1. Don't bring a blade to a riot. Either bring multiple standard capacity (30 round) magazines for a firearm or don't be there at the riot.

2. This is NOT about "police killed a poor innocent black guy in Minneapolis". It has absolutely ZERO to do with that. This is all part of a controlled, coordinated, well funded PLAN. And to pull off something like this requires months if not years of planning.

3. Most people are totally useless - you're a fool if you expect to get any help from "bystanders". They are more likely to either just film you die for their instagram account or they will join in the pack attack like mindless dogs.

4. Get out of the big cities, ESPECIALLY cities run by democrat-liberal political machines. Which is pretty much every major metro area in the US.

5. This is what a communist revolution looks like when it begins to kick off. Pack a lunch.
Get out of big cities ( Miami and Fort Lauderdale ) ESPECIALLY cities run by Democrat liberals political machine ( Miami Fort Lauderdale )

Lunch is being packed as we read.
Old 06-13-2020, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
So that's what happened. I saw that yesterday, and then I was wondering what triggered the whole thing. Man, he was crazy trying to face those evil people by himself and a machete. I am glad he is stable.
Even if he ran towards them with a AR-15, he may have killed or wounded 1-2. He would’ve been swarmed and then i believe they would’ve killed him and claimed self defense. American pride won’t let us see a fight and flee.
Old 06-13-2020, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Even if he ran towards them with a AR-15, he may have killed or wounded 1-2. He would’ve been swarmed and then i believe they would’ve killed him and claimed self defense. American pride won’t let us see a fight and flee.
"towards them with a AR-15, he may have killed or wounded 1-2" -> If he had an AR-15, and some basic training, he could have killed them all in few minutes. Those machines are very powerful, and people usually ran away from it, instead of swarming towards the shooter as you say.

"American pride won’t let us see a fight and flee" -> This was a rare incident. Most American business owners fled waaaay before the protest even started.
Old 06-13-2020, 11:33 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
"towards them with a AR-15, he may have killed or wounded 1-2" -> If he had an AR-15, and some basic training, he could have killed them all in few minutes.
You've been watching way too many movies. People are not as accurate as you think, especially in a stressful situation.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 06-13-2020, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
You've been watching way too many movies. People are not as accurate as you think, especially in a stressful situation.
Wait Rambo isn't real life? All the bad guys are really bad at aiming, slow to move, and easy targets?
Old 06-14-2020, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Wait Rambo isn't real life? All the bad guys are really bad at aiming, slow to move, and easy targets?
Haha! On the contrary, the bad guys are the ones better at the firearm than the good.

I seen yesterday on Citizens Free Press that a street preacher went into the “CHAZ” zone in Seattle and began preaching to those people. Well, from what the article said, he was chocked out! I was thinking to myself, why would you go into an area like that. Those people are possessed with anger, rage, rebellion, lawlessness.

Proverbs 22:3
[3] A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

I’d rather be prudent than simple.
Old 06-14-2020, 09:48 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
I was thinking to myself, why would you go into an area like that.
Because he is a preacher? Isn't that what preachers do? They "go, and preach" to the lost?

Or do they just preach to the saints in their nice buildings and to whoever the saints can convince to "come visit"?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf